[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Through no fault of my own, it's no longer a question of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage.jpg (29KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
29KB, 400x386px
Through no fault of my own, it's no longer a question of how likely I am to find a girlfriend. It's not even a question. It's impossible, like traveling faster than light. There is no woman.
>>
>>38470797
Once you realize that all of them are only after chad, wealth and status it becomes more bearable. Just visit a prostitute or something, it's a better deal than having a gf.
>>
>>38470797
Just accept it. You'll be okay.
>>
>>38470983
I tend to follow kind of a sine wave of accepting it and feeling like shit about it
>>
>>38471005
Do your best to just ignore everything about it altogether during the bad times.
>>
It's ok, we all thought like that when we were 16.
>>
I'm 30, on autism bux, completely given up.

Here's the reality of life, you're born a Chad and get to have sex with pretty much any women you want, or you're born a Beta and have to become a Beta Cuck Provider.

If you're not born a Chad and refuse to become a Beta Cuck Provider, you will never, NEVER have a relationship with a woman.
P.S

You cannot *become* a Chad by lifting/dieting, you only become a gymcel if you do that, Chad is born with an aura/personality and specific genetic make-up (height/frame) that makes him irresistible to women. A Beta cannot just "lift" himself into a Chad, it doesn't work like that. You don't gain the years of positive reinforcement and social development that Chad had all his life by just starting to lift in your 20s.
>>
>>38471536
What do you have to gain by lying? Stop it. No one is born a Chad or robit. Chad is something people become. It's a choice, just like being a robot is.
>>
>>38471557
True you got me there. I used to be 5'6 ugly balding indian but i started taking showers, haircuts and lifting and also improved my personality a lot. Now i am a tall, handsome white guy and fuck a new model each week.
>>
>>38471557
Yeah I'm sure the 5'7 guy with no jawline and eyes too far apart and huge nose choose that in his character creation set-up. He could have been 6'4 with a chadjaw and perfect face if he just choose to have that

You fucking idiot never post again.
>>
>>38471602
Then date your own standard of woman, around your height and your race.

Stupid fuck.

Chad gets stacey, you get poopalo or whoever.
>>
>>38471622
No one 6'4" can be a khv robot, right? And no one 5'7" can get mad pussy, right?

Idiot.
>>
>>38471641
The argument you're making is what leftists argue when Muslims do their 572nd terrorist attack of the year.

>STOP BLAMING MUSLIMS FOR TERRORISM
>REMEMBER WHEN THAT NON-MUSLIM GUY DID THAT TERRORIST ATTACK THAT ONE TIME BACK IN 1976
>YEAH!! GOT U NOW! YOUR MOVE !!!RACIST!! HAHA!
>>
>>38471697
I have no idea what relevance your /pol/ rant has here. Being a robot is a choice, no amount of whining will change that fact.
>>
>>38471602
If you ever left your house you'd see thare are hundreds of fat balding men with women who are hotter than them. It's literally 100% money and personality; even the most beta robot can get a good GF if he at least gets rich.
>>
>>38471632
Poopalo kek my sides
>>
>>38470797
A short balding tubby dicklet can get laid, not all but a lot of it is outlook and personality. He can be 5'7", have a 4" dick, a bald spot, and no dress sense but if he's a happy-go-lucky extrovert who can dish out banter like nothing he'll still meet women just by being invited to parties and other social gatherings.

Robots, typically being introverts and jaded after years of isolation and cruel treatment can't pull this off.
>>
>>38471773
>If you ever left your house you'd see thare are hundreds of fat balding men with women who are hotter than them.

I leave my house each day to work and i never see that. Most people will never have a chance to be rich.
>>
>>38471876
>A short balding tubby dicklet can get laid, not all but a lot of it is outlook and personality. He can be 5'7", have a 4" dick, a bald spot, and no dress sense but if he's a happy-go-lucky extrovert who can dish out banter like nothing he'll still meet women just by being invited to parties and other social gatherings.

Where do you pull this out of your ass?

The type of women a guy like that can get if he's not super rich are literal 1/10 behemoths.
>>
>>38472228
You clearly don't go outside much. Or deliberately turn a blind eye.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.