[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm meeting up with this cute femboy I met over discord,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5566.jpg (40KB, 369x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5566.jpg
40KB, 369x600px
I'm meeting up with this cute femboy I met over discord, who may or may not be underaged. I'm flying all the way out to see "her" but I'm scared I'll just get blocked and they'll be a no show when I get to Houston. We've already been sending nudes and stuff, but I just have a bad feeling. What do I do?
>>
Chemically castrate yourself you sick faggot.
>>
File: bbmarth.jpg (291KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
bbmarth.jpg
291KB, 800x600px
>>38468674
kys yoursel you just got gamershotted
>>
>>38468686
There's nothing wrong with it, it's perfectly natural. We just have really high ages of consent now. Back in the old days people didn't have to deal with this bullshit.
>>
File: fbi.jpg (51KB, 974x269px) Image search: [Google]
fbi.jpg
51KB, 974x269px
Good luck OP!

origamigfhefi
>>
>>38468674
kill yourself pedo
boys should date boys their own age
>>
I'd you're that desperate you're probably fat/ unattractive and you're gonna cause them serious problems. Just cancel this whole thing and pretend it didn't happen
>>
>>38468721
Age is just a number, none of that really matters anyway. Just a bunch of shit that get's perpetuated by mainstream media and such.
>>
>"Her"

orisgjsgfhwukfh
>>
>>38468739
Age is just a number in the same way prison is just a building. And an guillotine is just a head rest. And the gallows are just pieces of wood. You get the idea.
>>
>>38468771
But it is just a number. You need to stop listening to the globalist agenda against pedophilia, it's a natural thing.
>>
ugh i'm in the same position OP i hope he's as cute as his pictures
>>
File: qthearts.jpg (401KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
qthearts.jpg
401KB, 700x700px
>>38468771
rape is just passionate love,a beautiful thing
>>
>>38468804
You are? How big is the age gap?
>>
File: 1498552889250.jpg (52KB, 800x562px) Image search: [Google]
1498552889250.jpg
52KB, 800x562px
Here's some advice OP

origanasld
>>
File: mummo istuu vittu puussa.jpg (103KB, 468x702px) Image search: [Google]
mummo istuu vittu puussa.jpg
103KB, 468x702px
mummo istuu vittu puussa
>>
>>38468796
Nigger I'm just like you too but I'm not delusional enough to try and justify it and put myself in the right
>>
>>38468848
Go read up on the issue, you've likely only heard what the politically correct want you to hear. Honestly there's nothing wrong with a bit of an age gap.
>>
>>38468863
Well then clarify. What's a "bit" of an age gap?
>>
>>38469010
I mean, anything within 30 years is alright. 40-50 is pushing it.
>>
>>38469032
Yeah you're delusional nvm there's no point
>>
>>38469046
What's wrong with that? I feel like you're being unreasonable.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.