[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder that the entire world hates you and think your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 13

File: 000239839449453012623896928179.jpg (390KB, 3151x1531px) Image search: [Google]
000239839449453012623896928179.jpg
390KB, 3151x1531px
Just a reminder that the entire world hates you and think your shame makes you a laughing stock.

How do you feel about #neverkissed?
>>
File: to intellegent.jpg (39KB, 478x734px) Image search: [Google]
to intellegent.jpg
39KB, 478x734px
>>38468546
They hate us cause they ain't us
Hi haters
Bye haters
>>
>>38468546
Love is for wimps anyway, also those articles are typically full of bull anyway.
>>
>>38468577
>Love is for wimps
r u srs
>>
>>38468546
no way is that article real
>>
>>38468546
Pretty ok desu.
I don't know what people like this have to gain by insulting guys who aren't seeking relationships but it's still funny to me, because it just follows the usual trend.

Whenever you see someone like this accusing a group of something, it's always projecting.
This time they're pointing and yelling "you're immature"
I'm not the one trying to shame people into rushing into relationships they're not ready for.
>>
>>38468546
but we need some people to just sit and play video games, or else the competition for girls would actually be hard and it would be harder to make money exploiting them.
>>
>>38468546
Fine by me. I have more money than them and probably a bigger house.
>>
I'm gay and like to kiss vidya playing bois. Is this a homophobic article?
>>
>>38468546
Could be worse. Just fapped to some JAV, bout to smoke a cigarette and play some vidya. At least I'm not in prison or something.
>>
>>38468546
anyone else here hope the skewed dating market just keeps getting worse until it finally implodes? i want it to get Japans levels of bad, hell i want it to get even worse.
>>
"Performing a fun activity makes you like women less"
Does that really sound like a logical correlation?
>>
>>38468546
>X devalues female companionship
They're good at devaluing themselves, video games are not at fault here
You know you fucked up when video games, even those that are blatant Skinner boxes, offer a much better reward system than females
>>
>>38468588
I'm just saying that because I'm feeling bitter. I don't think I'll handled being thought in that way.
>>
>>38468652
Only the retards who take the YOU NEED TO HAVE LOTS OF POINTLESS SEX bait will have kids and that'll be it, another round of dysgenics into the system so we slide into another dark age.
Only this time we'll be sitting on the power to destroy the earth with nukes.

It's almost pointless worrying about it because one person's actions have all the power of a gnat in a hurricane.

Just gonna play muh vidya.
>>
>>38468652
Yeah it's actually probs gonna happen and im glad
>>
Women priced themselves out of the market. They're honestly just not worth it anymore.
>>
>>38468546
This isn't a real article.

orig
>>
>>38468652
an anon after mine own heart
>>
>>38468714
doubt it, we are the 1%
>>
File: damn nigga good joke.jpg (5KB, 124x123px) Image search: [Google]
damn nigga good joke.jpg
5KB, 124x123px
>>38468546
Hate implies emotional investment.
These stacies that write these only think about robots cause they have to submit something to their journals.
>>
The women are just fearful that the age of the waifu and roastie judgment day are almost upon us.

Soon, robots. Soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyiLNcbbpwo
>>
>>38468546
Are you reading polygon?
What a faggot.
Contemplate suicide. This is why you're a virgin.
Read Al Jazeera, the daily mail, bbc, anything other then faggot blogs.
I bet you read buzzfeed to you fedora lord.
>>
>>38468608
It's because their fat tumbler chicks who want dick but can't get any.
All they know how to do is use their vaginas like atms.
Video games threaten that so their mad.
>>
File: IMG_3805.jpg (72KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3805.jpg
72KB, 633x758px
>>38468546
>female companionship
>valuable
Nah, im good. I fell for that meme and learnt that women will always let you down when you need em time and time again
>>
>>38468546
Don't give a fuck. Too busy about #neverheldhands. I've had dreams about holding hands for the past five days now.
>>
>>38468776
they sure make it sound like its some sort of epidemic
>>
>>38468867
>Reads Al Jazeera and BBC yet calls other people fedora lords
>>
>>38468636
Doesn't that still make you a normie?
Come on, if I can't have a gf without being called a normie, you can't smash mad tang without the same treatment.
>>
>Enjoying something makes someone value female codependency less
hmm...
really makes you think...
>>
>>38468921
I am a 85% normie, but my point is vidya playing antisocial boys just turn gay and don't care about females anymore.
>>
>>38468919
It's hard to find good news because of the fake news epidemic, that always existed, but was made more clear because of trump.
You just have to read a shit load of newspapers.
But never blogs.
>>
Female companionship is only devalued in comparison to videogames because women bring so frustratingly little to the table in a relationship.

I mean just think about it, most girlfriends aren't funny enough to be entertaining, don't share your hobbies, are generally not interested in topics or subjects that would be interesting to discuss, have no real life skills and generally no capital either. What they have is a burning desire to raise her social value, big plans for YOUR money and will plan things that she knows you will hate. Oh, and she has a sexhole or three as well.

If it weren't for sex and intimacy I'd never go close to women (as a group).
>>
>>38468953
I feel like that was always the industry though.
I always felt like girls didn't like videogames so I never talked to girls about it.
Almost all of my gay friends play vidya, and all of my straight but socially inept friends too.
My point is it's like playing videogames isn't something you do to get pussy. At best it'll get you a twink.
>>
>>38468652
Never going to happen. men will do anything to get sex. the mere illusion that they could possibly get sex is enough for them to swallow the blue pill, and it will always be the majority
>>
>>38468546
Your companionship is so worthless that it can be devalued by videogames merely existing. Just let that sink in for a minute
>>
>>38468546

>this isn't even a real article

But you got me
>>
There's probably some truth to this, I think. While I appreciate the idea of a relationship and I do fantasize about it, in practice it just sounds like a draining, painful experience. I don't know how normies do it. Having to put on a mask and be the best version of yourself all the while you are with that person seems like torture.

What do you even do with a partner, on dates for example? Every time you see them you must again be the best you possible, find topics of conversation that won't bore them, go to interesting places, pay for all this. And you can't be sure of that person's feelings, if they're honest with you. You might be investing all that time, money and effort for... for what? Sex? Companionship? Support? That doesn't seem like a worthwhile trade to do.
>>
>>38468546
I eat shaming tactics like tic tacs. I value my freedom above everything and they will never get me to settle with a nagging controlling succubus.
>>
this makes me fume

i didnt need this right now

i want to throw up

what fucking faggot made such a shitty fucking article ARE YOU KIDDING ME

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>38468546
>Implying I give a fuck
Seriously, it's my life and i do whatever i want with it. I hate normies who insist that relationships matter.
>>
>>38469193
ideally you and your companion are supposed to be like this board, like two people just shooting the breeze about any old thing and having fun chilling
>>
>>38468570
The Saiyans are not human.
>>
File: 1473352781034.jpg (33KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1473352781034.jpg
33KB, 500x376px
>>38468546
>the entire world hates you
We already know this normalfags, we come here to mope and share stories about our shitty existence. We enjoy this, and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
File: 1500435133083.jpg (41KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1500435133083.jpg
41KB, 480x477px
lol, no woman devalue relationship.
I have had 2 wives both turned out to be shit tier sluts .
now I have wasted my time and don't have enough life left to make the family I left my job for.
so fuck you I hate you to , so just kill me bitch.
>>
>>38468546
reminder that I also hate normies and failed normies.

so it evens out.
>>
File: Worst.jpg (19KB, 260x331px) Image search: [Google]
Worst.jpg
19KB, 260x331px
>>38469522
I literally had a girlfriend get mad at me because I never raised my voice with her. She said, "The fact that you don't get angry means you don't have any strong emotional feelings towards me."

I was hurt at the time, but looking back I'm like holy shit I dodged a bullet. I can only imagine what kind of a shit mother she became.
>>
>>38469042
you are wrong even the pua are going mgtow because the laws are only getting worse for men because women have the right to vote. politicians want to be re-elected and they are passing more laws to make it easier for women to falsely accuse you of rape and to get away with it. also if prove your innocent feminist will try to pass a law so you can't protect yourself from a false rape accusation. the collapse is getting closer and many people are going to die because we gave women the right to vote without the responsibility.
>>
>>38469522
what did you expect? feminist gave women the incentive to cheat on you because they suffer no consequences for cheating and she is rewarded with your asset for cheating.
>>
>>38469974
Never underestimate the thirstiness of the American male.
>>
>>38470112
like I said even pua are walking away that is how dangerous and empowered women are becoming. also it only takes one guy to have his whole like destroyed by a false rape accusations for other guys to learn from his mistakes. men are not stupid and they don't just think with their dick. you can lose your job, have a criminal record, go to jail, have your reputation ruined and beaten up by white knights.
>>
File: 1413341627931.jpg (81KB, 595x353px) Image search: [Google]
1413341627931.jpg
81KB, 595x353px
>>38468546

>X has universal value
>YOU NEED IT, YOU NEED IT, YOU NEED IT

The only thing that changes as you get older is that you spot bullshit a lot quicker.
>>
>>38469566

ive actually heard this one quite a few times. women are fucking nuts.
>>
>>38470222
What the fuck is pua? You're saying it like it's a normal term.
>>
>>38470397
guys who only use women for sex. how new are you? this is how bad things are getting that men don't' even want them just for sex because that is like playing russian roulette with your life. only going to get worse as longest women have the right to vote.
>>
>>38470458
>how new are you
Fuck off retard. No one except you uses that word.
>>
>>38468546
Bullshit, I never liked video games as a kid except for Pokemon and I'm still here. I only started playing games at like 23.
>>
>>38470478
why don't you fuck off. you talk about this blue pill shit but you don't even know your terms.
>>
>>38470458

Women are never losing the right to vote retard.
What are they gonna do, vote away their right to vote?
>>
>>38469974
western society places an insane amount of inherited value on women. if a woman cries out rape, discrimination, assault, etc society will always take her side because they are women. they have also pivoted themselves on the moral high ground so that any kind of rhetoric or criticism will be called out as bigoted or sexist or misogyny.
men are taught to value women higher above themselves from the moment they are still little kids. it is something that wont go away for a very long time seeing how people would rather just nod their heads or stay quiet rather than take the backlash of being called a racist or sexist on hundreds of media articles.
>>
>>38468954
>If you read a bunch of lies, some truth is going to come up eventually!
Cognitive dissonance
>>
File: feminism_redpill.png (25KB, 1322x219px) Image search: [Google]
feminism_redpill.png
25KB, 1322x219px
>women are such shitty, boring, stuck up creatures that they cannot compete with video games
>somehow men and video games are to blame for this, not women and their unrealistic standards and only having their pussy to offer to men
>>
>>38470222
Wow 50 pua went mgtow, women btfo.
>>
>>38470562
well is either that or a very violent social collapse because their is not enough young people working to support your welfare ponzi scheme. women are not having the babies because they don't need a man to support them anymore thanks to them tearing men down and having the government showering them with resources/support. also on top of that men don't have authority over the marriage or the family.
>>
File: C5lllOqXMAAcMGX.jpg (8KB, 228x218px) Image search: [Google]
C5lllOqXMAAcMGX.jpg
8KB, 228x218px
>>38468546
>let's bully depressed, lonely adults that we pushed away from society by bullying them when we were growing up
>>
>>38468546
>The World
>Women bitter that men are finding alternatives to dealing with their bullshit
>>
>>38469566
kek I'm laughing at this one m8. I will never understand women. You just know if you ever actually showed her what a man's thundering voice did in real time to her vibrating chest cavity she'd be mentally scarred for weeks and cheat on you because she needs someone who is gentle .
>>
>>38470726

That's just a summary of how we got here. You aren't actually giving a solution.
They are constitutionally guaranteed the right to vote. It's never going away.

You sound like you not only want to take away their vote but also ban them from working. It's totally unrealistic.
Also even if you could ban them from working everything would go to shit because companies are too cheap to pay good wages anymore which is why the women work in the first place.

So in your ideal scenario this is what happens -
Women get banned from voting
Women get banned from working
Your salary magically gets doubled
You get your choice of a submissive qt to start your family with

Now tell me how delusional you are.
>>
>>38470726
You're coming to okay conclusions based on false premises. While there is definitely some extra support given to them that contributes to this, the single largest factor is more the failure of many young men to pursue secondary degrees (and the shrinking of unskilled labor worth a damn). Women in their 20s earn more than men do because they are considerably more likely to graduate with a degree in something-- and not all of them end up with a gender studies degree.

Okay, so why does that matter? Well, not only do you have remains of societal expectations of the man's role as head of household, it's just a biologic fact that women are not interested or willing in "marrying down" and thus expect someone more successful than them. There simply are not enough men in this pool to reasonably satisfy that requirement (ontop of whatever other arbitrary things they must pass, like smoking/non, if they like pets, etc). So what is the result? The result is that educated women are less and less likely to have children, and the majority of women who are likely to have children do so out of wedlock since there is no real incentive to get married. These are the two major breaks in the system that are starting to clearly emerge in America when it comes to marriage/kids. Good luck finding a solution. You can't legislate culture.
>>
File: IMG_2145.png (176KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2145.png
176KB, 500x646px
>>38468546
I feel untainted by this putrid system we call society
>>
File: 1498310625267.jpg (67KB, 640x700px) Image search: [Google]
1498310625267.jpg
67KB, 640x700px
>>38470735
This is the way it has always been, brother.
>>
women have impossible standards they expect a guy to have, then they'll go date other guys and hold them to a different standard that's less impossible than the one they do to me.

I use to not play video games a whole lot when I had a gf, I do play them a whole lot when I'm not dating. If women got a problem with that they probably shouldn't of rejected me.
They can go date guys that don't play video games if they have a problem with it.
>>
File: 1492063708674.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492063708674.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>fake article
>still get replies
Whenever feminist writes crap like this 90% viewers are guys like you.Noone actually cares about this. Because you are invisible.
You want clickbait articles like this to be real because they give you attention. You want people to notice your issue so they can pull you from your piss stained shed of a room. You want someone to save you so you can object. Say its to late. You want someone to care for you and bring them down because you have been mistreated your whole life. You want women to admit they are the cause of all problems so you can not forgive them. You want revenge in form of pity.
Too bad women are incapable of that.
>noone is coming
>If you isolate yourself to reduce male to female ratio it wont change anything because there is far too many thirsty males and no wars to reduce them
>even if you improve yourself to astonishing levels it wont sway womens minds to think they are missing on something
>if majority of men will turn mgtow they will just be replaced with tyrones and abdulls from africa
Inbf you dont improve yourself for roasties but for self. All great hermits achieved something through isolation. You wont achieve anything. You will take your old steroid muscle mass and head full of shitty pseudophilosophic light novels to your grave.
Sleep tight, there is no salvation.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.