[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see a lot of girls (female) wearing this now. What message

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: chkr.jpg (25KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
chkr.jpg
25KB, 340x270px
I see a lot of girls (female) wearing this now. What message are they trying to get across?
>>
>>38468457
Black Belt in sucking dick.

I cant believe my post was not original
>>
>>38468457
black belt in the S U C C
>>
>>38468477
>>38468478
is that for real or a joke
>>
>>38468492
It's for real
>>
>>38468457
They are wholesome, virginal women saving themselves for marriage.
>>
>>38468522
>They are wholesome, virginal women saving themselves for marriage.

What did YOU mean by this?
>>
idk tbqh lol senpai senpai senpai
>>
I've met a ton of girls with the choker and I'll admit they are all huge sluts

that goes for myself as well. Chokers are comfy desu desu
>>
>>38468457
They can stuff at least 8 inches down their throat without even a tear. Girl at my old work always wore these and we found out she was fucking 2 other co-workers.
>>
>>38468900
do they like virgin boys because I want to get my virginity out of the way.
>>
>>38469125
No anon, theyll probably make fun of you and realize that you're inexperienced.

FInd yourself a nice Christian girl you can corrupt.
>>
>>38469189
put I just want to lose my v card and never look back on women ever again. I almost had the chance with a girl who had chokers but I was a purityfag back then and she was not a virgin.
>>
>>38468900
Post boobs or this is a man
>>
>>38469264
>but i was purityfag back then and she was not a virgin

Listen anon you gotta realize that a choker is like the bat-signal for normie whores. Any girl in a choker is 100% not a virgin.

Because of this anon you can go one of two ways:
1. You only go after good christian girls who you can corrupt and then smash who will be loyal to you forever.
2. You only go after choker hoes who will put out and then leave you.

If you're going for a quick nut go choker if youre going for a relationship christian bitch.
>>
>>38469337
like I said I am not K selected anymore and I don't want to attract K selected females. I want to attract r selected females just so I can get my virginity over with and move on with my life. I plan to remain single after that because I like my freedom and I don't trust women for long term relationships. they will cheat just because THEY FEEL LIKE IT. that is is the mind of an emotional thinker and all women are like this.
>>
>>38469477
good plan, i expect updates on how it goes
>>
>>38469584
sure it would be my last post and my farewell. I would feel too much of a normie to be here and I don't think it would be fair to my fellow robots who just want be left alone from normies. I got invited to a party but no luck yet just some grinding here and there.
>>
File: 1491358632370.jpg (73KB, 1024x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1491358632370.jpg
73KB, 1024x1008px
>>38469337
>>38469477
>Implying you're ever going to find a virgin girl in 2017AD
>Implying all girls are whores

Yeah ok "If you're not a virgin you're a whore!!!" I get it, and I would never date a girl that has had less experience than me which is why I git tha fugg as much as I can. My ex girlfriend was not a virgin, I waited a long time to fuck her and she didn't cheat, or talk to other guys, or break up with me. Not all women are whores, just like not all men are man whores, everyone is different. I don't know where you guys get these crazy ideas
>>
((((((((femal)))))))) here
I used to wear those bc it felt edgy and ~AlTerNaTibvE~
Then middle schoolers started wearing them
>>
>>38469710
I just feed off the other people on this website and its a good time.
>>
Offtopic lads, but does anyone have that pic where the chick ruins the guys hobbies?

It's a 4 panel comic.
>>
>>38468672
the opposite

certified original comment
>>
>>38468457
That her relationship with her father is unsatisfactory and she wants to slurp some of Chad's finest.
>>
>>38468457
they are in a cult
>>
wow I used to see this thread all the time on /b/
are you the same guy that does the andysixx logposting?
>>
Fucked a slut with a leather choker and can confirm it was the best blowjob I have ever received.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.