[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok fags i feel bad for you all being useless and having no hobby

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (253KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
253KB, 1280x800px
ok fags i feel bad for you all being useless and having no hobby im going to tell you the fool proof way that ANY retard can make songs in fl studio in 5 seconds with 0 knowledge of music

>go to fl studio
>open up piano roll on a random instrument you wont use
>enable ghost channels
>on the settings go to chord
>melodic minor harmonic minor major whatever the fuck you want (minor scales are dark and major scales are bright sounding)
>open up the instrument you do want (bells and delayed pianos and grand pianos are perfect for this)
>it should look like pic related after

its sooo fucking easy you just click 8 random notes in a line like the pic and let them loop and you have a song. After that just download a drum kit relevant to your genre (they have them for trap, trap beats, electronic, EDM, rap, hip hop, etc.)

After that you can literally have loops that make a whole song and you just have to mix it (that takes a little bit more knowledge)

Just get drunk and make loops its fun if youre bored
>>
>FL studio

its like one step above mario paint composer

and yeah you can do that to make a song but it'll be garbage
>>
I make songs in fl studio (with actual music knowledge) and it still takes a lot of work to make something barely decent.

I enjoy it but it's because I'm rewarded with a decent sounding track after a shitload of work.
>>
>>38468378
im sure being an over technical show off faggot is getting you far
>>
>>38468438
you're thinking too much about it you should have a song idea in a few minutes its putting the extras together and shit and automations that take forever
>>
>>38468441
technical? I'm not him but what you are saying is just plainly retarded.

If using a better software is "too technical", I guess just about anything would be.
>>
>>38468483
Yeah but just having a song idea will sound like shit.

Also the fag saying fl studio isn't good enough doesn't know shit. You can do anything on it.
>>
>>38468595
not if you practice enough

>>38468564
>>38468378
>>38468438
>not making trap beats
>spending 10x as much time making shittier sounding music
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.