[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is the job hunt going robots? Pretty shitty for me, probably

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 1457307385047.png (532KB, 609x460px) Image search: [Google]
1457307385047.png
532KB, 609x460px
How is the job hunt going robots? Pretty shitty for me, probably been denied 100 jobs that I've applied for. At this point I'm applying for anything because I have no direction in life, it really eats away at my willpower. I've been looking for a solid year now and still haven't found full-time employment. I've been working fucking part-time for the last year, making $8.00 an hour. Sometimes I feel like I went to college for nothing, I have a four year degree in Communications. Of course I have no idea what I want to do for a career so that might be part of my problem, just really steams me that there are fucking high school graduates working full-time making a lot of money doing a job that I could probably do just as well.

I shouldn't feel entitled to a job just because I have a college degree, but goddamn it something has got to give. You can't tell me that if I submit my resume and a high school graduate submits his resume that I shouldn't get the job solely based off my education. We could have the same resume, except for the fact that I have a Bachelor's degree and he doesn't. If I was an employer I would just rather hire a college graduate over a high school graduate, especially if it's a job were they PREFER a college graduate.

Anyway I don't know what I'm doing wrong, gonna have some professional agency edit my resume and dress it up, I'm thinking my resume is just sub-par and employers aren't interested. The other issue might be that I just have no real professional experience, like all I've ever worked in my life is wagecuck jobs at retail stores. I'm really at my wits end though, it's so frustrating to submit so many applications and not get one job offer, I've had some interviews but they never offer me the job and I know I'm not doing bad in my interviews. So not sure what the fuck I'm doing wrong.
>>
>>38468336
You aren't alone
>Graduated with a degree in electrical engineering, average gpa (75%)
>no coop/internships, quite possibly my biggest mistake (it was never emphasized, and anyone you talked to said its useless)
>have applied to well over 700 jobs at this point
>have had 10-15 interviews, all either reject me with "we're looking for someone with more experience" or just outright never contact me again
>Have went to dozens of networking events, gave out my business card to loads of people, none have bothered keeping in touch
>14 months now since I've graduated, not even close to getting a job

I'm at my wits end here pretty much. All we can really do is continue to apply to jobs and hope something will eventually come up. They say getting a job is a lot like dating, and I guess the analogy could not relate more to my situation.
>>
>>38468498
Dude, jesus. You've done WAY more than me in 14 months. I haven't even gone to networking events, I went to a couple of job fairs but that was about it. I know at one job fair I gave my resume to about 8 different employers, didn't get one call back. Also 700 applications!!! HOLY FUCK! I've only applied for MAYBE 100 or so, I feel a lot worse for you than I do myself.

See I live in a blue-collar hick town, and like you I also didn't really do internships so I feel like they just want people with professional experience. I'm trying to avoid blue-collar jobs, like I want some kind of administrative/white-collar work. I've realized I might need to start out doing some shitty job and try to work my way up the ladder. A lot of places don't even have chances for promotions, you'll be doing the same job for 5 years and never advance. There are places where you might be apply to work your way up to assistant manager or like some kind of supervisor position but it seems like they won't start you off as a supervisor. You have to start on the ground floor and try to advance within the company or see if you can get a higher position in the company.
>>
>>38468336
If you're not afraid to get dirty, sweat, and hone your skills you'll always have a job.

What are you applying for? Girl jobs? Communication director? HR? Sitting at a computer, organizing, encouraging company "culture"?

Or are you on a production line, in the field, you know, DOING things that need done, MAKING things that need made.

Regular ass manual labor and production jobs suck ass but you'll understand how a certain trade or craft is done. You'll see a job and go "I wish that was me, and I know I could do that." Learn what you have to.

Rinse and repeat to the top.
>>
>>38468866
I want to blame my mother, but at the same time I can't. I was raised to believe that college education is important, and that blue collar jobs are for inbred white trash who couldn't get a decent education. It's been programmed in me, like my mother views field/labor/factory jobs as jobs for mediocre people who didn't go to college. She looks at white-collar jobs as jobs for educated and important people, honestly I disagree with her but that's what I've lived with my whole life.

As for them being "girl jobs" I wouldn't call it that, a lot of those jobs are run by men obviously. If you look up statistics there are more men in office positions than there are women, now of course you have women that are secretaries or HR personal but that's about it. I have noticed that over the years I've seen more female managers over male managers though, but a lot of store managers and high ranking positions were still done by men though. Like you might have a female supervisor but the director is usually a man.
>>
>>38468336
>>38468498
The problem is employers don't give a shit about your education. There's a common belief going around that college degrees are the modern era's highschool diploma; the bare minimum qualification. And this belief isn't at all incorrect. All an education tells an employer is that you can be taught. That's it. Employers are looking for people with experience, and as far as they're concerned, its not their job to give new grads an opportunity to get experience, another company can do that. That's the mentality of almost every employer, they know that there are people with experience out there that they will instantly hire over a well spoken, high gpa new grad with no work experience to show for. And because every employer out there doesn't care to hire a new grad, you guys and many other newgrads are pretty much shit out of luck.
Another thing is applying online is a massive problem. Not only are you putting yourself in a pool of hundreds of applicants that just throw their resume out to every job application, but often times these online applets have horrible filtration software that merely looks for keywords in your resume before it even gets approved for HR to look at, or HR will outright ignore online applications and just look for people through their own personal network. Those times HR never gets back to you after submitting your resume? Your resume wasn't even seen by HR and they trashed your application before they even gave it a chance to be glanced at.
>>
>>38468336
Pretty terrible.

>29
>worthless degree (political science)
>Why do STEM anyway when my skills will just be used to import Mohammeds at greater rates, house Guptas in higher densities, or keep obese Lawshandas alive longer?
>My dad works in STEM and he is pretty miserable, so I decided I didn't want to be like him.
>Never made more than near minimum wage while holding an actual job. I've had short term gigs that averaged $15-$20/hour.
>Some volunteer work too. I handed out my resume. All dead ends.
>Recently interviewed for two UNPAID internships. At one of the interviews, the interviewer told me he was concerned that I didn't have any previous internship experience. Since this is /r9k/ I don't even really need to tell you guys I didn't get either internship
>Being in shape and having a nice haircut and looking the manager straight in the eye while giving him a firm handshake didn't do shit for me
>Never had a GF and a kissless virgin
>no friends
>Diagnosed with major depression and social anxiety disorder
>124 IQ score on professionally administer WAIS IV IQ test. I know kids that were in remedial education in high school that now own houses and have wives and lives.
>>
>>38468930
>>38468980
So if every employer wants experience, even for internships meant to give people experience, what is there left to do? Start at the very bottom of a given industry and toil for years for a possible chance at moving up the ranks? If you're socially reclusive, you're sunk in this regard.

Are employers finding a dearth in qualified candidates yet, considering how they all seem to want other companies to bite the bullet and spend time and money training people.
>>
>>38468930
So what does a new grad do in this interesting situation? Set yourself apart from the new grads and compete with the experienced folks. Because if you keep thinking to compete with other new grads, you will never get hired. Try volunteering at places that uses at least a few of your skills that's needed for your job. Try take on some personal projects that will prove your abilities. I know it's become a bit of a meme but physically going to businesses and speaking with the manager face to face with your resume in hand. At the very least you're avoiding the black hole of the online application process and showing some initiative by making the effort of introducing yourself just for an application. Heck, even if they don't have any openings online, go to the businesses anyway and ask about entry level openings. The worst they can do is tell you to go online, they will at least take your resume anyway and tell you to also apply online. Another trick you can try is to physically send hiring managers a 8x11 unfolded envelope with your resume and a well worded cover letter congratulating them on recent successes and telling them how you can help them out where they're hurting. This is also a good way to get noticed, hiring managers don't often get big unfolded envelopes sent to them, or letters that stroke their ego.

There's probably other ways to go about this but its what I've researched around online. I too am in the market for a job but I only just recently graduated so I'm still pretty new to this.
>>
>>38468930
Well you make good points, though I hate to admit it. It's shame this is how the job industry is, and frankly I don't know what new graduates are suppose to do. You go a degree just to go work for a mediocre wagecuck job and just HOPE they'll promote from within? It's depressing to think that, of course I know that TONS of college students are most likely under-worked or whatever the phrase is called. They're working a job that is beneath their qualifications, like they're working Starbucks, Wal-Mart, etc. Most likely making minimum wage, or some low income.

I'm in the same boat as them, I know what they're going through. It's just sad that I'll have to work some mediocre job for 5 years just to hope that I get some promotion or upper level job after 5 years. And yeah, I use a lot of job boards to apply online because I feel like it's the easiest way to apply for multiple jobs in your town. Most places don't do paper applications anymore, you can't just go knock on doors and ask if they're hiring.

A lot of times they'll say "Go online to apply for a job." that's the response you get.
>>
>>38469115
Starting at the very bottom is a shot in the dark. Most of the time, businesses are very slimey about this sort of thing; they will hire a highly educated new grad desperate for work, conjure up some false hope in saying that it will be a work interview to "see how you do" and "maybe" offer you a promotion to a position you're shooting for. What they end up doing is dogging you for as long as possible keeping up with lies that you could be promoted, and never even give you a shot at a better position. A lot of the time these new grads end up getting stuck at these deadend jobs for years because they get caught up with bills and life and never end up moving up like they intended, nor do they have the luxury to quit their job and look for work in a position they were shooting for. Its also fucked because all those years working in low brow positions will be worth nothing and you'll end up back in the pool of inexperienced new grads.
>>
>>38469118
It really sucks what you're suggesting, almost to the point of demeaning. Maybe that's just me, like you're essentially suggesting to "hit the streets" and as I said a lot of companies don't even do physical applications. You can spend all day wearing a suit and tie with dozens of copies of your resume just going from one place to another asking to see a manager and introducing yourself, sure some might appreciate the effort while others might think you're wasting their time.

I almost feel embarrassed somewhat having to go knock on doors all day in a suit just to get my foot the door. It somewhat reeks of desperation, like you're to the point where your begging. Maybe I'm just too prideful, like yes I want a job but I'm not going to suck dick to get a job.
>>
>>38469219
You could probably get more of a response just by sitting on a freeway offramp and begging for a job in suit.

Some grad did that a few years back and he got in the newspaper.

He ended up just joining the military (according to his linked in profile) last time I checked him out.
>>
>>38469198
There are a lot of places that don't have room for advancement, that's ultimately why a lot of people leave because they did the same job for years and never got promoted. I've met some people at companies who are doing the same thing they were doing 7 or 8 years ago when they started, they're making the same money and never have advanced.

I've been at this part-time job of mine for a YEAR now and it has no room for advancement, but they just now mentioned they would be opening a new position that is supervisor/manager level and I'm currently "trying" to get that job, I mean I applied for it. But I might be able to turn this part-time job until a full-time job with better pay and benefits hopefully.

It would be a real breath of fresh air in my life if I could get this, I really NEED it honestly.

>>38469261
>You could probably get more of a response just by sitting on a freeway offramp and begging for a job in suit.

If that's not desperation and embarrassing then I don't know what is, I just couldn't stoop that low to do that.
>>
>>38469261

What the hell. I emailed my professor if I could assist him with anything for experience and he ignored my email. It feels like I got scammed because the stuff companies require is not even the stuff we learned
>>
>>38469310
Exactly, I'd agree with you to a degree. I do think some of the things we spend 4 years in college learning aren't even really pertaining to what you'll do in a job setting. Really all I learned was how to work in a team, write essays, do research, develop power-points, give presentations, etc. I'm not saying I didn't learn organizational skills and what not, also I can't speak for every major.

Like if you majored in computer science they actually do teach you how to code and program, or if you majored in agriculture I'm assuming they'll teach you what you need to know in the agriculture field. Of course I do think some majors don't get taught real-world skills, or things you'll actually be doing in a work setting.
>>
>>38469219
That's the point, you ARE desperate for a job. Is it really anymore demeaning than applying for 700+ jobs like that other anon was talking about? I get the pride thing, but if you can get a job out of it, then you can just laugh about what you had to go through in the future.
I'd say at least give it a shot, just find 10 companies or so that you think would be best suited for you and your career aspirations. What else are you gonna do? You could keep applying to jobs blindly, but it's evidently getting you nowhere.
>>
>>38468336
LIE LIE LIE

Blatantly lie on your resume. That's the only way. You should see how many people have gotten jobs by lying about their experiences and even their education because unless its some mega corporation, companies simply don't have the leisure to check if you have a degree or work experience.

Even better if you can get a friend or family to act as your reference just in case.
>>
>>38469384
Well true, I guess I'm just nervous. We have a lot of blue collar factory style companies in my small town and I really have no skills in that industry. My dad said the same thing though, just get dressed up, bring them and resume, and tell them that I was just interested in working here and was looking for a job.

I know the worst they can say is "we're not hiring" or "go apply online." See the thing is my parents don't understand why I haven't gotten a job yet, they had that mentality of "Oh you have a college degree so it should be easy to get a job." but I've been looking for a year with no success, and a get a lot of "dear John" letters saying "Oh thanks for applying but we decided to go with a different candidate, or one with more experience." Also like that other anon said I'm sure a lot of these people aren't even looking at my resume, it's just going into a pool of candidates.

But I can't even get jobs at shitty jobs, for instance I applied to work at a fucking tobacco store selling tobacco and vape products, it was full time and paid alright. I don't even fucking smoke or vape, but it was a job I could do. They didn't hire me because they claimed they had "so many applicants." and had to hire "the best ones."

That's a shitty job that a monkey could do, I was over-qualified for it and they still didn't hire me. I guess cause I don't smoke and know nothing about tobacco products, not like I couldn't have just learned it.

>>38469443
Most places don't like it when you list family/friends as references. They want work related references, or community references like a pastor, coach, teacher, etc. Just someone who knows you well, but isn't a family member or friend. Lots of people put down their pastor or possibly a teacher.
>>
>>38468498
Exact same situation, but with a CS degree. I'm applying to IT positions that don't even require a degree just so I can say I've worked with computers before. I'm thinking of just starting a band and trying to make it big.
>>
>>38468336
Just graduated about 3 months ago, Finance major with 3.92 GPA but no experience. Got hired as a bank representative. Not my dream job but it's a start.

No experience was the most difficult part to explain in interviews and stuff. Just said I needed to do shit jobs to put myself through school.

At this point you might need to explain why you've had an unemployment gap of 14 months from graduation. I would really focus on getting an internship whether paid or not. If they ask about you gap tell them you had to help a family member with medical issues or something.

>>38469443
Also I wouldn't lie. If they find out you lied on your resume or application they can terminate you.
>>
>>38469587
OP here, I didn't say this but I haven't been unemployed for 14 months. I've been working PART-TIME for 14 months. So I've had a job, it's just been a shitty $8.00, no benefits job. I want something full time with benefits that pays AT LEAST, I don't know, like $13 an hour or so, possibly $14.
>>
>>38469618
A new field for communication majors is social media. Companies are literally hiring people to write stuff on facebook and twitter all day. Most post are like 5 sentences at most. The biggest part of the job is trying to get more likes / followers.

Either that or content writing is something I've seen a lot of openings for. Like writing the content for a companies website for their new promotional or something.

Also, it's probably good you've only been working part-time. Just tell them an excuse for they you could only work part-time / needed a flexible schedule.
>>
>>38469747
Well I'm knowledgeable about computers, and frankly I wasn't sure what to do with a Communications degree. As I said I have no direction or career path, I didn't think of a social media position. I might look into that.
>>
>>38468336
>graduated in May
>30ish job applications
>1 interview
wew
>>
See if your school has a career center before you pay the professional agency to look at your resume. A lot of schools offer free resume and cover letter reviews.
>>
>>38469842
Don't feel bad, you're among friends here. It's more common than you think, obviously I'm a good example of that. But trust me, there are a lot of college graduates that are working low-level jobs making mediocre pay.
>>
>>38470011
I'm out of school, been out of school for a year now. That's why I'm trying to use some local agency of some kind.
>>
>>38470011
I tried that but mine apparently only does that for current students. And no local college that I didn't even go to is going to bat an eye at me
>>
File: 1499080251677.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
1499080251677.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
>>38468336
Son, you know I'm proud of you but I'm gonna need to see some progress. Get dressed and showered then meet me at the car, we'll drive to every store in town and ask if they are hiring. It's all a matter of speaking with the manager, looking him in the eye, addressing him as 'Sir, and giving him a firm handshake.
>>
>>38469473
>We have a lot of blue collar factory style companies in my small town and I really have no skills in that industry

Have you tried applying outside of town? Try even applying to different states, heck even abroad. You're shooting yourself in the foot trying to find a job where there is no industry for it. Sucks your parents don't understand, try showing them all the places you've applied to and how they either don't respond or reject you.

Don't get bogged down about not being hired for lower jobs. A lot of the time they won't hire you specifically because you're overqualified. Often it's just because they don't like your persona/don't feel like you'd fit in with their culture. Just stick to finding jobs in your field, no point in wasting time getting jobs where it won't help you in the long run.
>>
>>38470104
I'm aware of this meme, but doing it without your father accompanying you is probably a lot better. It's embarrassing if you're in your 20's and need your parents to help you find a job. I've been looking for a job all on my own, doing all the work and everything.

>>38470154
Well my parents just don't understand how a college degree holder can't get anything full-time. I've tried applying outside my town, and frankly I don't mind re-locating but some companies don't want to hire a person who doesn't live directly/close to the city. And they don't want to wait for you to relocate either, like if I was offered a position in another town I'd relocate but I'd need time to move and find an apartment.
>>
File: 1486887233567.jpg (200KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1486887233567.jpg
200KB, 960x716px
>>38468336
>be meme-autism shut-in majoring in Civil Engineering at university
>have autistic dreams about engineers building crazy cool, awesome stuff
>eventually figure out most engineers do boring shit that nobody cares about
>find out I don't really like engineering students either
>find out that being the top 5% of my class in Hicktown, USA doesn't mean I'm top 5% of class in university
>find out it doesn't even mean I'm top 50%
>find out that, when not surrounded by fellow autistic rednecks in small-town marching band (highschool), nobody really likes me either

>quit college in junior year
>work a while at Shitmart
>get a job as an electrician's apprentice
>laid off, get a job as another electrician's apprentice
>quit after a year, get a shitty production-line job (that at least gives me 40 hours a week)
>fired in two weeks because I missed days (because subletters giving me hell and I was sick)
>leave town (former employer, from the second electrician job, calls me and gives me a few more workdays before I leave. Extra cash, plus seeing him a bit, is fun. He's a good guy.)
>work ONE DAY at an electrician job in my new town before getting laid off (to be fair, it was a going-wage worksite so I was getting 48 shekels an hour, if I wasn't real fuckin' good I was gonna get ditched -- and I wasn't real fuckin' good.)

>get a job with the local irrigation district, maintaining facilities on a reservoir all summer
>by far the comfiest job I've ever had
>made one of my best friends there

>job ends when the reservoir is seasonally drained
>get a job installing solar panels
>quit after one week, job crew is atrocious and since I'm the most autistic guy on the crew I'm somehow blamed for everyone's mistakes
>not worth the shitty hiring-agency paycheck

[cot'd]
>>
File: 1498163039118.png (1MB, 881x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1498163039118.png
1MB, 881x1125px
>>38470625
[cot'd]
>get a job installing warehouse structures
>bunch of Mexichums on crew, but other than that it's decent
>goes on about six months, have a YUUUGE project coming up so I put up with some shit schedules because I'm going to make some serious cash this summer
>the big project is very far south, I'm the most Northern guy
>only guy who needs a hotel room to work there (company buys hotel rooms for lots of projects, when they're far away)
>contract renegotiated, hotel money no longer in bid, fucking normies reee
>I'm laid off on the second day of what I thought would be a two-month money-stream that would make up for almost a month of schlonging me hard hours-wise
>reeeeee

>go to coast on a whim, get a shitty painting job in a shitty tourist coastal town
>bunch of illegals, who show up to work on day 1 saying "If I can't be paid in cash under the table, I can't work because illegal"
>build wall reeeee
>job conversation is usually in Spanish, I don't speak taco
>quit after two weeks, but it was my plan anyway, so I don't feel too disappointed (if anything I'm glad the job was so shitty that I don't feel guilty quitting no-notice)
>now trying to find work up North on the same coast
>it's filled with libcucks and I hate libcucks
I guess it'll be an adventure.
>>
File: 1492825538634.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1492825538634.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
Give it to me straight lads, is college worth it?
>>
>>38470299
>Well my parents just don't understand how a college degree holder can't get anything full-time. I've tried applying outside my town,
Have you applied with the goverment? And I mean, spend full days finding and busting your ass perfecting your application for every single government job.

They're nice for robots in many ways, fairly low wages/salaries but easy to keep and low expectations. Sometimes you meet other robots.
>>
>>38470747
I wont really lie to you but ill lay it down on you. I make more than most college grads. I dropped out of college after 2 years. Its just not for me. But if you do go, engineering, business (actuarial If possible) and medicine. Thats it. Even inside business, Operations management or supply chain. The rest is a meme unless you are spectrum and like coding and accounting.
>>
File: VsxiwWO.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
VsxiwWO.gif
957KB, 500x418px
>>38468336

I feel you man. I live in a city, when rent starts coming up I just look at my canned beans and save em for tomorrow.

I only got an associates degree in IT because I couldn't afford to continue my bachelors. No employer looks my way. Every job I've had is either retail or warehousing. Nothing relevant in terms of experience.

Worst part is getting rejected from a job for being "overqualified". What am I if I can't land a fucking job at bestbuy? Or some bullshit data entry position that pays peanuts? I look at my inbox and it's just "thank you for your interest in this position".

I'm so tired of this shit. I just want to rot a desk job that keeps a roof over my head and food in my fridge.
>>
>>38468498
In what world is a 75% average bad? Why are American university grades so inflated?

Here in Australia 75% is well above average, for a hard quant sort of course 65% even is pretty solid at a good Uni
>>
>2 amazing internships
>landed great grad role
>now at 24 moved to the middle of no where and stagnating unemployed for 7 months now

feel like the longer I stay here the more and more I'm fucked in terms of ever getting a proper job after this, the gap on my CV is becoming harder and harder to explain
>>
30 and unemployed.
I go to trade school to be an HVAC.
I used to work at an AC company but, they "laid me off"
Said to reapply after school is done.
Trade school helps people find jobs namely after they graduate.

>Went there today.
>They gave me a list of printed out papers.
>All from Craigslist.

Last time I tried an add from Craigslist It was a lazily made scam. It was horrible.

It feels like there is no opportunity left in the world.
>>
>>38470747
Only if youre going into the medical field
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.