[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw about to chat with one of my old high school teachers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: lemons.jpg (31KB, 700x528px) Image search: [Google]
lemons.jpg
31KB, 700x528px
>tfw about to chat with one of my old high school teachers via phone and hopefully meet up
>tfw she has no idea who I am
>tfw whole point is to fuck her

What are the chances she'll think it's hot as fuck to fuck a former student? How do I go about getting this to actually work.

I got in contact with her through one of her stupid fucking blogs. I claimed I have no idea who she is or anything, just noticed that she lived in the same city and I wanted to discuss the topics personally. Wish me luck.
>>
File: trumpmobile.jpg (115KB, 975x548px) Image search: [Google]
trumpmobile.jpg
115KB, 975x548px
Anyone who is capable of pulling this off wouldn't be asking /r9k/ for advice. Come back with the greentext after you fail horribly.
>>
>>38467206
You haven't thought this through, have you?
>>
>>38467270
I'm only asking for advice from people who have any ideas how to get this to work. I'm gonna try to finesse my way into it. She is desperate for dick so bad.

>>38467303
Why?
>>
>>38467313
good luck and if you do reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>38467313
>advice
There's a board for that
>>>/adv/
>>
>>38467421
I haven't seen her in like 5 years at least. It'll be interesting once we get to talking. I'm gonna ease some sexual topics into what we're discussing. She wants to setup a day and time to chat, but she thinks I am serious about her joining her goal or whatever. Bitch, I just want to fulfill a fantasy.

>>38467466
reddit's deddit bro
>>
>>38467499
>/b/tard sending someone to reddit
Oh the ironing

It's really easy to see that you don't belong here, you aren't a robot
>>
>>38467571
been here longer than you faggot
>>
>>38467604
i don't think that's something to brag about
>>
>>38467499
my bad, well, fulfill your fantasy and good luck!

>>38467673
lole
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.