[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of the malls in my town has an unused lower level, now somewhat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 17484.jpg (89KB, 660x300px) Image search: [Google]
17484.jpg
89KB, 660x300px
One of the malls in my town has an unused lower level, now somewhat filled with storage rooms and utilities. It's maze-like in some areas, and there's more than enough space for a person to live down there unnoticed. Should I move into my mall's basement? Pic slightly related.
>>
>>38466756
it kinda pisses me off that theres unused space like this people cant just live in.

I would do ANYTHING for a room in a big city and its impossible.
>>
give us a tour or show some more pictures of it, anon
>>
>>38466756
>Should I move into my mall's basement?
if you don't mind being randomly evicted and have an internet plan, go 4 it.
>>
>>38466795
I've only been in it once so far, for a cable install, and forgot to take pics. It's pretty far away (30 mins), but I plan on scoping it out this weekend.
>>
>>38466779
>i'm a jealous faggot
>>
>>38466815
I plan on either cracking into the mall's WiFi, or switching to a Verizon MVNO. The reception down there is spotty since it's all concrete.
>>
>>38466834
just make sure to have your stuff readily avaible if you want to leave and you should be fine. if its not packed fully within five minutes then there's too much stuff there.
>>
Be careful of other homeless. Also gangs and others looking to tag. It's better than a homeless center. I used to live in the woods for 4 months.
>>
>>38466846
>he hasnt been trapped and forced to live in the woods
>>
>>38466866
I'm thinking a cot, laptop, ice chest, small folding table/desk, duffels of clothes, and magnetic rechargeable lights. I could still afford a storage unit and the gym subscription for bathrooms.
>>
>>38466881
This city has a lot of homeless, so I'm wondering what keeps them out of there. So far, my guess is they just don't know about it.
>>
>>38466920
just get a van if you're going to be a cozy faggot

you can't expect to live like that and have luxuries unless you plan on never leaving which you probably do but you'll need shit eventually or something and there will be other homeless and employees and shit
>>
>>38466920
A mini propane powered stove is also a good idea. I stole a lot of food from Walmart since my woods were very close. You can make nice warm food. Also survival cans of soup. All you do is shake em and they self heat.
>>
>>38466891
That's right-o
>>
>>38466920
that shit can easily be packed in duffel bags in less than 5 minutes. living in a van is a lot comfier but if you want to live in that place go ahead, and provide us with updates and pictures

>meanwhile on r9k threads about traps get 300+ posters while true robot threads like this don't get many
>>
>>38467115
When I scope it out, I'll try to look like a "contractor", since that's my job anyways. Will post tour pics in future update.
>>
>>38466834
As long as you feel safe go for it. Just becarful, if there are doors buy a lock and make sure its secure.

>his neck gets cut in the middle of the night
>>
>>38466858
Why are you homeless? What happened in your life that caused it?
>>
>>38466858
The place is clean and there's no tagging. I guess security checks out the spot on a regular basis (at least once a week) and it has motion sensor cams on all entrances and exits.
You may have snuck in a few times with your friends, but you'd be evicted at the soonest possible time.
Nice try, though...
>>
>>38466756

Lure normies down there and kill them while dressed as your favorite animal character OP
>>
>>38466779
>I would do ANYTHING for a room in a big city
What about pay for it like everyone else?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.