[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl has spine and brain cancer that is slowly spreading

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 24

File: 9504.jpg (92KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
9504.jpg
92KB, 720x960px
This girl has spine and brain cancer that is slowly spreading throughout her body. She's been through multiple surgeries and nothing is working. She is in agony every day and will most likely not make it to 18 years old.

How can you ever think there is a God? What possible reason can a child endure so much pain and suffering just to slowly die a painful death? Why would anyone believe a God cares about people?

The world makes no sense.
>>
>>38465539
>This girl has spine and brain cancer that is slowly spreading throughout her body. She's been through multiple surgeries and nothing is working. She is in agony every day and will most likely not make it to 18 years old.
She will die while trannies and fags live to spread their degeneracy
>>
It's part of God's plan anon.
>>
>>38465539
Disclaimed: I don't believe in God

However, if there truly is a God and even if that God loved every single person on the planet, the pain and suffering of one, ten, a million, every man on the planet still does not matter to a being who can think and plan in infinities. What if her pain and death is required for something greater in the end? We have no clue. God is quite literally impossible for any being lower than God to understand.
>>
>Not knowing "God" is a philosophical stand point. or rather a psychological Archtype

People are fucking stupid
>>
>>38465539
mysterious ways and all that. amen
>>
>>38465539
Maybe god's punishing for being a roastie. I mean he can see into the future and shit so that's not unpossible.
>>
>>38465566
>implying HIV isnt doing the job for us
>>
God works in mysterious ways.
Topkek
>>
>>38465539
She's atoning for all the roastie skanks before her. shes like a female jesus
>>
>>38465539

She was likely a roastie in a previous life.
>>
>ps. God could have been an alien, too.

:D:D:D:D
>>
>>38465664
If she's a female Jesus wouldn't her death absolve all roasties from sin?
>>
>>38465664
chill, dude. She's just a kid who is being robbed of her future.
>>
>>38465539
It's not god's doing, she's suffering karma from a previous life.
>>
>>38465539
>he thinks God micromanages peoples lives
Fucking retard, you realise sin in definition is a separation from God
>>
>>38465539
life is just a constant roll of the dice, some people get snake eyes, some get all 6's
>>
File: demiurge cry.png (53KB, 441x486px) Image search: [Google]
demiurge cry.png
53KB, 441x486px
>>38465596
>required
If god's god, he can not only bend the rules, not only break the rules, but he is subject to no rules in the first place.
If there is a creator who is not all powerful, then he's not someone to be called god.
>>
>>38465701
>micromanages peoples lives
i'll take what are miracles for 100 alex
>>
>>38465596
If we're made in his image then this is bullshit
>>
File: Tip Harder Faggot.jpg (92KB, 829x589px) Image search: [Google]
Tip Harder Faggot.jpg
92KB, 829x589px
>>38465539
>le god doesn't exist because bad things happen
Real atheism is understandable, but I fucking hate meme atheism.
>>
>>38465539
has it occurred to you that maybe god doesnt want to intervene? he basically created everything and then just stepped back and watches? if he saves this girl, then he would have to start saving every cute little girl or boy, and if he didnt, ppl would think he was showing favortism. so thats why he chooses to keep his distance and not get involved with humanity.
>>
>>38465711
>not all powerful
choosing to not use that power is not the same as not having that power
>>
>>38465595
Makes me think etcetera
>>
God's a kid with an ant farm.
>>
>>38465701
>check out these arbitrary rules to this made up stuff
>>
>>38465539
I don't think her death and suffering is God's fault but Man's because it is Man's lack of sufficiently advanced technology that allows for her suffering and untimely death.

In general I'm not a full on nihilistic atheist that doesn't believe in anything, I am spiritual and believe in things we can't explain but I believe that, even if God does exist, he exists on such a plane of existence that he is incomprehensible to humans and that we, effectively on our own. And on our own we have been since the dawn of man and the ultimate expression of man's desire for control and ultimate eventual conquest of his environment is science and technology. Ergo science and technology is the only true religion worth believing in.
>>
>>38465645
>unpossible
Fuck off Dr. Klein
>>
>>38465686
don't talk shit about god's plan, you infidel
>>
>>38465646
Hiv is a joke nowadays anon
>>
>>38465741
And both of those are not the same as required to not use that power.
>>
File: Shkreli.jpg (365KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Shkreli.jpg
365KB, 2048x1536px
>>38465646
It's not. Shit hasn't been a problem in ages. We need more Shkrelis in the world if we ever want to get rid of the fags.
>>
>>38465740
But he literally could help every single little shit if he wanted, he's literally god.
>>
>>38465741
So God is evil then? He can effortlessly save a young girl dying in horrific pain but chooses not to?
>>
>>38465718
Would miracles be miracles if they happened all the time?
>>
>>38465797
Yes. Definition of a miracle is not "rare" but "impossible to explain". Even if a miracle happened every second they would still be miracles.
>>
thanks god for ridding us of a to be roastie
>>
>>38465790
no, you have it backwards. humans are evil and not one deserves to live, even the bible says so. even this cute little girl, came out of the womb full of sin and is an affront to god.
>>
>>38465790
how do you know he isn't saving a trillion using her death?
>>
>>38465837
That's a weird scenario for God to set up
>>
File: dr-manhattan.jpg (19KB, 306x400px) Image search: [Google]
dr-manhattan.jpg
19KB, 306x400px
>>38465817
Do you believe there are not countless miracles happening every second?
>>
>>38465824
>innocent girl with tremendous potential to love and create dies while a useless jaded worthless NEET that will never contribute to anything and feels no empathy for the human kind gets to live

Truly Gott is tot.
>>
>>38465745
>fucking assholes thinking i should drive on this nice paved road
>i'll show 'em who's boss by driving aimlessly in the desert
>>
>>38465837
Yes, this dying little girl was going to become the next Stalin and end the world in nuclear holocaust. That's totally why God needed her to die.

And what about all the other kids dying of cancer (we know for a fact she isn't the only one)? What of kids that die in war (close to 5 million died in Second Congo War alone)? What of the countless billions that died over the last two million years of human history?

Were all of them going to become the great evil king that destroys the human race if they hadn't died?
>>
>>38465859
>caring about future roasties
heh
>>
>the ol can't be simultaneously omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent argument

That argument has always been shit because the idea of what is "good" and "benevolent" is an entirely SOCIAL concept tied to culture and time. What the western civilization thinks as good is completely different to what the east thinks and every other culture thinks.
>>
>>38465882
>Dude we're totally on a paved road right now
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU SHOULD SEE AND FEEL PAVEMENT UNDER YOU, DON'T YOU HAVE ANY FAITH?!??!
>>
>>38465858
>Do you believe there are not countless miracles happening every second?
Fuckin' magnets, how do they work ?
>>
>>38465614
>visits /lit/ once
>>
>>38465882
Except you're talking about space roads for space cars on a space planet that may or may not exist. It's no different from eldar scrolls lore.
>>
>>38465906
And our God is our cultural construct and he very explicitly follows our moral rules. Therefore he's evil according to those rules that made him in the first place.

Or as the old song goes
>Man created God so that God could create Man
>>
>>38465908
>>38465935
Religious people tend to unanimously enjoy their lives more than hedonists. Even if you see them as mindless sheep following stupid rules, they still like being alive more than you. So what good is your objective reasoning serving you?
>>
>>38465735
it's the same people that use rare circumstances to defend all their choices

>well would you stop a person that had an abortion if it would kill her to have the baby or was rape
in both cases combine the numbers there are just under .04% and yet they are the most drag out as to why prolife/probirth are awful for there thinking when that isn't dealing with there core issue at all

>well Nazi's/terrorists support your movement
Again, this is trying to take a small amount of loud evil/idiots and brand it abroad to everyone ignoring the fact that that kind of evil is in every group, religion, faction or union. It's on par of saying don't save dying children because one kid out of millions is a asshole so let's just ignore them all.

That brings us to OPs stupid of "god can't exist because we suffer" really? That's a smothering mothers mindset, let's just have 0 pain on the kid, 0 labor, let's just have him be coddle and baby till the kid is a 20+ year old man child that can't do anything for himself and his life is worse than better because you shielded them from so much that life is now worse for them then if you were a hard cold parent that help them overcome life's hardships by making htem face it.

Im not saying either side is right but when you pull this shit it just makes people think you are stupid.
>>
>>38465945
>they still like being alive more than you
They like being alive so much that every Abrahamic religion has an explicit rule that if you commit suicide you're going instantly to hell no matter how good of a life you've lived.

This is, of course, because the idea of suffering hardships on Earth in order to live in peace and abundance in heaven is how the upper classes kept the masses obedient and happy and how they stopped the masses from just killing themselves to immediately enjoy the afterlife.
>>
>>38465906
Bull fucking shit, child death is explicitly seen as bad according to god from the fucking Abrahamic story where he made him sacrifice his son to prove his loyalty (only to not force him to go through with it because it would be so heinous)
Christfags are the all time GOATs of mental gymnastics
>>
File: Capture.png (45KB, 644x369px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
45KB, 644x369px
>>38465817
If miracles happened on a consistent basis, there would be reasoning along the lines of it's just the way things work. Many scientific explanations are essentially that, as we do not understand the universe around us in the slightest. We would just act like it's explainable in some manner and we'll figure it out later. Therefore not miracles by any definition.
>>
>>38465539
>being sad she couldn't grow up to become a roastie

it's better this way.
>>
>>38465977
>That brings us to OPs stupid of "god can't exist because we suffer" really? That's a smothering mothers mindset, let's just have 0 pain on the kid, 0 labor, let's just have him be coddle and baby till the kid is a 20+ year old man child that can't do anything for himself and his life is worse than better because you shielded them from so much that life is now worse for them then if you were a hard cold parent that help them overcome life's hardships by making htem face it.
So, for you, "not smothering" someone is the same as "letting young girl die before she's ever really lived"?

That's like saying a loving mother would not give her kid her meds she literally has in her hands (since God could save her from suffering at any time) and watch the kid die. Because that's what loving parents do according to you.
>>
>>38465539
God hasn't reached full awareness of itself yet. You look at the material universe with human beings as its most spiritually advanced representative and this is self-evident. One day all suffering will cease, and all the suffering that has occurred will be paid back more than full. Until then, she will be reabsorbed back into the current, underdeveloped form of the oversoul like the rest of us and recast again into another aspect of it. These recastings naturally become more sophisticated as the oversoul develops more and more, so her future identity will inevitably be more robust at some point.

t. Hegelian Gnostic
>>
>>38465945
Religious people aren't happy. They're usually scared, indignant, or hateful; sometimes all three.
>>
>>38465982
Enjoy your le ebin reasoning skills. I'm sure they'll bring you all the happiness you need in life.
>>38466030
Still happier than you.
>>
File: gary kek.png (209KB, 233x439px) Image search: [Google]
gary kek.png
209KB, 233x439px
>>38465945
>all religious people are happy and all atheists are miserable because I said so
>>
>>38465906
>That argument has always been shit because the idea of what is "good" and "benevolent" is an entirely SOCIAL concept tied to culture and time.

Actually, if what you say is true, the argument is confirmed - and not rendered shitty at all.

If there is no goodness and no benevolence that isn't culturally relativistic, then it is impossible for there to be a superbeing that is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent.
>>
>>38465995
>Many scientific explanations are essentially

I mean, I don't expect much from religious fags but still, Jesus Christ, you don't know a first thing about science.
>>
>>38465539
I don't believe there is a god, but I've always wondered about people's more scientific arguments for god. Because even if we could prove that there is a higher being(s), that wouldn't tell us what our creator is like.
>>
Just give her some weed bro
>>
>>38465900
butterfly effect my man
>>
>>38465539
there is a god
he just doesnt care about you
>>
>>38466027
That's a clever way of having all the benefits of religion but none of the costs. Everything's just going to get better and we live forever.
>>
>>38466037
>Still happier than you.
>if all else fails use subjective arguments we have no way of proving or measuring

Great job there. I can definitely see why blind faith in greater deity appeals to you.
>>
File: a4.jpg (108KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
a4.jpg
108KB, 403x403px
>>38466040
This tends to be the case. Obviously there are outliers in any group of people.
>>38466051
I'm talking about macro and micro levels. Of course we understand our world to a degree, but many scientific ideas of the universe are theories built upon theories.
>>38466091
We're on /r9k/. I don't need any deductive skills to know you're not happy.
>>
>>38466027
I like Asimov's theory that God will be self replicating intelligent AI whose most primitive form will be built by humans but whose future forms will be iterated on by itself.
>>
>>38466065
god wants her dead
give me that weed
>>
>>38466037
I can think of whole countries of religious people who are not happy. I mean priest rapists are probably pretty happy, but the people suffering under Boko Haram are, I would guess, none too thrilled.
>>
>>38466080
>he just doesnt care about you
So he's evil.
>>
>>38466074
But if god is truly omniscient and all powerful, he should be able to easily make something happen through butterfly effect that doesn't cause pain or suffering. He could make something good lead to something good. There is no reason God should ever have to pick the lesser of two evils. He IS the rules of the universe. therefore everything bends to his will. If he truly loved us he wouldn't have created pain. he would have just put us in heaven right off the bat.
>>
File: Eli Manning.jpg (32KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
Eli Manning.jpg
32KB, 620x320px
>>38466106
>This tends to be the case
>If I make a completely unprovable, unassailable claim then I am right and religion is defended
>>
>>38466146
maybe you are evil
and god is not putting up with any more bullshit
>>
>>38466187
Maybe I am. But what crime did the girl in OP commit that she should be punished with long and excruciating death?
>>
>>38465686
The future sucks, blessed are those that die early, plus she gets lots of attention in the hosiptial and doesn't have to try at life,
>>
God holds no blame for He created us with the kiss of consciousness and that is the miracle you don't acknowledge. We are imperfect -- this is beautiful.
>>
>>38466187
le bible says none are forsaken except this little girl
>>
Her death is a challenge to society as a whole. We have cured debilitating diseases. We have given people the ability to hear sounds. We can do minor Frankenstein work and transplant body parts.

Beating cancer is just another step. Eventually it will be a pill. Or some immunization. Then society will suffer with another illness. We will beat that too.

People used to not even name their newborns because a majority of them would die within months. The prenatal care has taken unbelievable steps in the last few years. We can diagnose and abort downsyndrom children. Who knows what we could find next?
>>
>>38466133
Boko Haram has done nothing wrong.
>>
>>38466198
who knows
maybe she was going to grow up to be the next hitler
wouldnt you kill baby hitler?
>>38466221
it says lots of things
>>
>>38465906
If the person claiming god is good and the person saying he's not are both using the same definition, it doesn't matter at all between them that other people use other definitions.

If someone says the definition of good is whatever God is or does, but we have no idea what God is or does, it becomes unfalsifiable that God is good, but it become asinine to use the word "good" at all, because it doesn't mean anything anymore.
So it should instead be left to its more useful definitions, such as "admirable to me".
>>
>>38466228
It's what God demands.
>>
>>38466086
That's what I believe. I'm a panentheist who believes that a universe of pure spiritual awareness exists at the "end of time," so to speak. This is God's fullest form, and the material universe is a shadow cast backwards by this form. The material universe is advancing into this form, the way a shadow moves closer to the casting object as noon approaches, and God will become fully aware of itself and all suffering will be repaid.

God currently exists, but it is "dumb, so to speak. It isn't aware of the suffering it causes as it grows. We are its growing pains, aspects of it trying to perceive itself. We are just one stop along the way, perhaps machine consciousness will be next in the evolution of consciousness of God.

So, yes, we will live forever since we are already all one.
>>
>>38466242
And we're back to the "maybe she was going to be the next Hitler" argument .

Answer this then
>>38465900
>>
File: 1380343684055.jpg (25KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1380343684055.jpg
25KB, 225x350px
>>38465539
Why should a god have an issue with her suffering? Just because it's powerful doesn't mean it has to do something about some person's suffering.

Maybe it "cares" about her in the sense that people care about a character in one of their favorite shows/books/movies.
>>
>>38466242
The bible says not to kill. If it's God's will for her to die that is murder. He could easily end all the pain and suffering but doesn't. If you were holding a cure for her cancer, wouldn't you give it to her? That's the right thing to do, yet God doesn't. So how could a loving God exist?
>>
>>38465711
If he's the most OP guy in the entire omniverse, but he's not all powerful, you still don't consider him god? I think you need to loosen your definition a bit.
>>
>>38466266
That's genuinely beautiful, anon. And I'm not being sarcastic, I really mean it
>>
>>38466111
That may be the form the head spiritual representative of the universe, the most sophisticated aspect of God, may take after us. I believe the entire dumb, material universe will be transformed into something more like we would consider a self-reflecting being. It already is via us, but I think this sort of consciousness will fill up the whole material universe, ushering in the universe of total spiritual awareness.
>>
>>38466266
What happens if a gamma ray burst kills all of us tomorrow?
>>
>>38466292
>in the sense that people care about a character in one of their favorite shows/books/movies.
Watching powerlessly, outing themselves as not being omnipotent?
>>
>>38466305
So you're going by the JRPG version of God, the very powerful dragon on top of a mountain somewhere but that has fuck all to do with the actual fabric of reality and the thread of casuality?

That God is no god then, merely a being somewhat ahead of us.
>>
>>38466017
actually if you believe in what the western God sells, then the kid will have the best life after death, and that prolonging her life here is the true hell. hence the smothering mother. If the after life is a true paradise why on earth would you try to keep a sick dying child here more so r9kers that believe this world is hell?
>>
>>38465664
Kek this is exactly what I was gonna say
>>
>>38466351
Then why is murder a sin?
Why is suicide bad.
>>
>>38466277
maybe cancer is contagious and god is preventing human extinction early on
tthen again maybe he doesnt give two fucks
most people dont care and they arent even god
god has millenia of not caring, its like that sim city gamee you played all day for a really long time until you got bored but its still there you know?
>>
>>38466347
No. More of watching a character's life, suffering or otherwise, for purposes of entertainment or intrigue.
>>
>>38466311
Thanks! That makes me feel good.
>>
File: 20170718_211435.png (242KB, 275x529px) Image search: [Google]
20170718_211435.png
242KB, 275x529px
>>38465595
Obligatory neck yourself.
>>
>>38466292
It is explicitly all loving according to the christian religion.
If you're talking about some meme deist bullshit go fuck yourself right now because that's the most limp wristed religiousness cop out bullshit I've ever heard
>>
>>38465834
But if you believe god exists and he's omnipotent and omniscient then it's completetly his fault, he already knew that humans would eat the fruit of knowledge when he created them.
>>
It's actually Satan that does that, do you not know Job?
>>
>>38466305
So Superman should be considered god in many stories?
>>
File: 8594.jpg (75KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
8594.jpg
75KB, 640x960px
She died last year unfortunately after brain surgery
>>
>>38466242
Why would god even imbue a soul with that level of evil and terribleness, just to then kill them at age 7?
>>
>>38466427
So why does God let Satan do it? He could easily
stop him.
>>
>>38466371
That's getting into what dogma you believe which is a whole other argument that I can't help you with because I'm not of those groups. I was just showing you how fucking stupid it is to walk in with an attitude like OPs. My best guess would be because murder is taking away another choice in how they want to live and suicide isn't spelled out in most dogma I've seen, I would assume that is more on just human survival instinct on a tribal level.
>>
>>38466427
Lies.
Satan is literally bro tier.
He gave us free will and intelligence, while God is a vain being that creates suffering and pain because people don't believe in him.
>>
>>38465740
did you also just watch that futurama episode?
>>
>>38466427
Yeah but it's kind of an open net
>>
>>38466427
At the end of Job god says he's not doing that again
>>
>>38466446
You either die a cunny or live long enough to see yourself become a roastie.
>>
>>38466480
did you aIso just watch that futurama episode?
>>
>>38466463
So you're saying humans are writing the rules for god? not so powerful eh?
>>
>>38466400
I don't believe in the existence of god(s), so I offer no more weight to Christianity's claims than I do to any other belief systems.

My point is that there is nothing in the definition of "god" that says one has to be "loving" or "caring".

There are plenty of good arguments against the concept of god(s), but the existence of suffering in the world is not one of them.
>>
>>38465741
Why not save everyone from all pain? He could instantly help them all in less than a millisecond. Why create the concept of pain in the first place?
>>
>>38466466
>thinks futurama invented a 2000+ year old philosophy.

for fucksakes you sound like a walking Dunning-Kruger effect.
>>
File: qt_russian_red_skinhead.jpg (93KB, 604x469px) Image search: [Google]
qt_russian_red_skinhead.jpg
93KB, 604x469px
>what is theozidee

Literally every philosopher has talked this shit thru and there is no answer. Full thread is pointless
>>
>>38466432
he literally is as of lately iirc
>>
>>38466526
>My point is that there is nothing in the definition of "god" that says one has to be "loving" or "caring".
Except that's the entire point of the Jesus story.
>>
>>38466305
I don't.
Someone must be at the top, but for God to be a whole other concept from that, he's got to be over the top.
I won't lower the bar for godhood down to a US president or Rothschild or something.
>>
>>38466526
It's obviously really a critique of the abrahamic religions
>>
>>38466526
Christianity literally claims their god is omnibenevolent though.
>>
>>38465539
Maybe she's a huge b hole and we're being saved?
>>
maybe god made us in his image with every fault as well, simply didn't like to see what he really was trough us and left.
since there is no way of measuring a higher powers presence there is no point in arguing over it tho.
>>
>>38465539
>ever think there is a God?
used to not any more tbhonest, there is no need to be an asshole about it thou, or go full fedora to try and shame Christians that do still practice and believe.
>>
>>38466393
God created man in his image. The moment man gets power he abuses it and makes others suffer for the fun of it. Therefore it makes sense that God would make humans suffer for shits and giggles.
>>
>>38466511
Just as much as dummies like OP walk in uneducated to what they believe and start shitting the floor claiming it's there proof the god they believe in isn't real. You want to educate someone you have to come in the approach of care and love, not some try hard retarded that's projecting their mommy/daddy issues on anyone left suffering with their stupid.
>>
>>38466605
If that were the case, why should anybody worship this god?
>>
>>38466550
christians didn't invent god, ffs
>>
>>38466621
That and usually the retards that "shame" them just scare more people away from the truth and further cement people into a faith of god because they see that tard that doesn't believe acting like a sjw tumbler tard and take that as a warning of how broken you become thinking there is no god.
>>
>>38466637
Is it wrong to see them as a leading demographic in an argument in His favor on an American website?
>>
>What is kismet

It's fate me negroes. Anyone reading and shitposting in this thread could've been in her shoes.

I also dislike the faggots who shit on god because of stuff like this. God is not the pacifist faggot entity you think he is because you read it in your made-up new testament fairy tale.
>>
>>38466371
Suicide would be cheating. I mean if you knew you would go somewhere totally awesome if you died then why wouldn't you kill yourself immediately? And murder is exceptionally painful for the victim's friends and family even if the dead is in a better place.
>>
>>38466550
>>38466577
Christianity is only one religion, anons. There were similar ones before it, and there have been similar ones since.

It'd be silly of me to cherrypick it as though it were the only religion that was based on the concept of god(s), when I don't believe in any "god" claim, regardless of the religion.

>>38466566
Not really. It's applicable to any belief system which claims the existence powerful and "benevolent" god(s); especially other monotheistic religions.
>>
>>38466702
when the core argument is "there is no god"? yeah it's kind a stupid and projects you are having hang ups with a certain group rather than the idea of a god at all.
>>
*yawns and stretches*

oh what's this, another 'if God exists he has to be omnibenevolent just like muh epicurean axiom insists'

weh, you ar liek little babby

weh weh weh little babby

this is u

> i think Bible is a pretty sucky guy, eh no kill cancer and doestn afraid of my big impotent judgyment of his character!!

weh little babby you ares

not even worth debating with yous cos you think God should fit into the special box you made where he allows you to hav gf and touch urself at night

cry moar little babby - God just laff and laff and laff

*puts down spork and goes back to slepp*
>>
>>38466633
i don't.
no problem in believing in him, maybe keep the things jesus said in mind before doing something rash but outright worship is too far when there is no reward in this life, which is the only life we know.
maybe the old rules on how to pray and how to be granted boons were forgotten because of politics and corruption in the churches. the bible is rewritten beyond recognition every century.
no way of knowing so spending too much time thinking about it like i do is pointless.
>>
File: cristo yacente de santa clara.jpg (74KB, 620x300px) Image search: [Google]
cristo yacente de santa clara.jpg
74KB, 620x300px
>>38465539
>implying God doesn't know more than anybody the pain in her body
>implying God didn't take His cross to bear men's suffering
>implying God is silent and doesn't suffer with you
>>
>>38466702
you could try thinking a little outside that little bible box
>>
>>38466506
Which Futurama episode talks about cunny?
>>
>>38465539
>This girl has spine and brain cancer that is slowly spreading throughout her body
Good. Fuck this roastie subhuman. She already looks like a crack whore.

>>38466845
>implying God [insert shitpost]
Proof?
>>
God works in mysterious ways. This is actually a blessing in disguise.
>>
>>38465539
came in here expecting the OP to close with, "allright, everybody stop being whiny bitches and appreciate your health and welfare."
>>
>>38466633
Because he'll send you to eternal hellfire if you don't. Because he can.
>>
>>38466852
> bible box

pretty stupid to ignore it since it contains the sole infallible rule of faith, as testified to by the God who inspired men to write it over thousands of years, and Whom became the man Christ Jesus to both verify the prophecies about Him by the manner of His life and death, and to fulfil the requirements of God's Moral Law contained within Scripture, so as to vouchsafe His salvific righteousness to men whom he chose to show mercy to
>>
>>38465539
>if a kid dies there is no God
Holy shit this is why he is God and you're a dumb incel
>>
>>38466330
Then it'd slow things down, unless there's something else already going on in the universe we don't know about.
>>
IF THERE IS NO GOD, THEN IT DOESN'T MATTER IF A KID DIES

if there is a God, then absolutely everything that happens has intrinsic meaning and worth

pick one
>>
>>38466911
He couldn't even create a good batch of humans.
>>
>>38466872
>Good. Fuck this roastie subhuman. She already looks like a crack whore.

Whoah there! What's /b/ like these days, /b/roseph?
>>
>>38466997
>IF THERE IS NO GOD, THEN IT DOESN'T MATTER IF A KID DIES
It matters much more since this was the only life it had.
>>
>>38466811
The core arguments in a thread like this are mostly not that "there is no God", they are mostly that "there is no God like the one I've been told of."
>>
>>38467019
>if u h8 womyn ur from muh /b/
Fuck off white knight faggot. This board is for incels. Don't you have some facebook memepage to view or some rebbit gold to get?
>>
>>38467057
>>38467057
>It matters much more since this was the only life it had.

This is the problem with criticisms like this from atheists. Who exactly are you arguing against?

Obviously that criticism has nothing to do with the Christian God.

If the REAL God of the universe is a deistic god who creates people and lets them suffer and die, never to live again, then sure, I admit, you're right.

So what?
>>
>>38467103
>shitting on some sick kid isn't edgy /b/ shit

You can hate women without being a total inhuman monster, anon.
>>
>>38467057
>It matters much more since this was the only life it had.

to whom?

to the cold unthinking cosmos that happened by chance and which will ultimately enter the entropic heat death of the universe and leave no eye to shed a tear?

to you?

someone who's happy to exploit the death of a child as a soapbox to scream rebellion at their Creator?

personally i don't care for the estimation of either of these two entities, since in either case, they ultimately mean nothing
>>
>>38467167
>You can hate women without being a total inhuman monster, anon.
You're basically ousting yourself as a normalfag.

>sick kid
She's 17 (presumably). A full-fledged whore.
>>
OP wouldn't care if the girl wasn't cute
>>
>>38467065
Well, yes.

I have three specific problems with Abrahamic theists:

1. I don't think there's a god.
2. If I'm wrong and there is a god, I don't think it's very likely that anyone knows what that god thinks or what he wants, or what he is likely to do in any situation.
3. Even if it became possible to read the mind of this god, it's pretty clear that nothing like Judaism, Christianity, or Islam would result, because they've boxed themselves in with absurd Anselmian claims about the nature of their deity.

This thread is mainly about #3. It's way too contingent a discussion to really get anywhere near #1.

So, yeah, OP's argument doesn't prove there isn't a god. But it helps a bit for the argument against Anselm's god.
>>
>>38467162
I was just arguing against your claim that it doesn't matter at all if a kid dies in a atheistic worldview.

>>38467177
Life has no meaning unless we give ourselves one and plenty of people do so.
It matters to these people and often it also matters to everyone around them aswell if they die.
>>
I had to do community service and I served it at our local hospital. For a week I was on the child care floor. I got to see parents and hear parents crying and begging god to help their child. Also hearing of the deaths of two children who died of cancer. It was interesting and it's a memory I won't forget.
>>
>>38465539
https://godisimaginary.com/
>>38465595
It really makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>38467502
Yea, that makes sense. I misunderstood what you meant.
I'm not that other guy, btw
>>
>>38467507
any green texts youd like to share bro
>>
>>38467552

that website is so cringy. I'd forgotten about it.

That website's criticism of Christianity is the atheist equivalent of a young earth creationist website's criticism of modern science. Just so full of ignorance and caricatures.
>>
>>38467057
>It matters much more since this was the only life it had
Why do you think is necessary to have a god to also have an afterlife?
>>
>>38465596
>I am so smart that I don't care if you suffer because I'm not responsible for the shit my pure genius comes up with

wow, some god we'd be stuck with
>>
>>38467552
>2017
>unironically posting godisimaginary.com
>>
>>38465539
What if that girl is God and the only reason she came to earth was to die like this.
She's dying for us to see her in this picture and imagine what it feels to suffer like this.
To imagine her soft voice traversing through time and space as we shudder in our own bleak agonies:

>anon don't be scared
>I was here and left before you
>the pain is bad but it lasts but a moment
>one day we'll meet face to face
>it will be joyous!
>I'll always be nearby
>so don't grow hard-hearted
>and never betray yourself
>I love you
>be strong as you can be
>it won't be long now

Hypothetically and originally
>>
>>38465596
Miracles don't come from God anymore. Miracles come from human beings including our surgeons and scientists. It's up to humanity to end pain and suffering, not God.

The truth is it wasn't required. Pain and suffering just happens. It's stupid to look for a high purpose in that regard. Even if you wanted God to exist, you'd have to realize it is no puppet master.
>>
>>38465539
That's a pretty weak example. She grows up in a first world country.
Post some 3D world irchan that got raped by neighbor countries army at age 6, beat by her parents, days without food every month, no shelter, moldy sleeping paces, dies from bad water at age 14 shitting her guts out on the floor everyday for week with no one around that ever loved her. By comparison girl in OPs pic is blessse by god.
Protip:it's all relative and subjective
>>
>>38467587
One of the most interesting was when I went on my smoke break and noticed one of the mother's I had seen before coming out of the entrance and she collapsed screaming and crying. The doctor was there comforting her along with her family. Her little girl died of cancer. I remembered her name, Sara. I emptied the trash bins and cleaned the windows in her room before. I guess she just ran out of the hospital and everyone was chasing her until she collapsed.
>>
What if God is a robot like us and just doesn't care.
>>
>>38467762
Jesus Christ that's fucking heartbreaking. if you have any more stories feel free to share
>>
>>38467762
That's awesome. Did you ever sneak a peak at any underage poon when they were all drugged up and sleeping?
Did you ever offer to take thier virginity so they wouldn't die a virgin and then laugh "lol j/k no would want to touch you"
Did you ever jerk it to the sound of the mothers tears? Roosties got what was coming to them, properly turned me down to date and marry chad with bad genes,
>>
>>38466427
If that's what you got from the book of Job, you completely misunderstood it. The point of that book was essentially shit happens. It's about Job's attempts to rationalize the bad that had happened to him while all he needed to realize was shit simply happens. If we're talking about Satan, it's important to realize Satan would be more likely to use what we perceive as "good" in efforts to sway belief. That goes back to why it's almost impossible to judge. Murder, for example. It is seen as good when a terrorist dies, but it is seen as bad when a child is murdered. That suddenly becomes good if the child was attempting to assist in a suicide bombing.
>>
>>38465539
In the world God intended for us, there was no cancer. But Adam and Eve dropped the ball and thus the world was cursed.
>>
>>38465711
But God is an unchanging God, which means He will never go against His own laws
>>
>applying the morality of finite, temporary beings concerned solely with almost exactly 0 percent of the universe to an eternal, infinite being with all knowledge concerned with all existence

don't do that
>>
>>38467811
That was the most dramatic thing I witnessed. I didn't think I'd see something like that. Other than that it was a man whose wife died giving birth and the son had cancer at 8. I remember hearing from a nurse he quit his job to be there 247. I got him a cup of coffee once. He always had these sad blue eyes that looked like they had seen hell. My last day there I walked past his room and saw nothing. I knew that meant his son died. I was disappointed it was my last day. I was actually enjoying the job in a macabre way. I got to see what suffering goes on daily. The unimaginable horrors.
>>
>>38467941
I don't think it's really an "intention". Humanity just had the choice between free will and the ability to decide what it wrong or right for ourselves versus immortality without the ability to decide if our actions were or were not appropriate from a moral perspective. If you look at the Christian perspective, it's was never actually "intended" because in the end he creates a new world where humans are both immortal and able to judge for themselves what is right or wrong. It has nothing to do with "intention".Think about it, if he really intended one thing or the other, they simply wouldn't have been able to access that.

He never lied. As he said, "Eat from this tree, and you will surely die." Guess what happened? Humans could now die.
>>
>>38468053

next time don't almost spill it handing it to the person you round faced, sandy-haired faggot.
>>
>>38468098
Do you derive enjoyment from these silly posts?
>>
Christfags are so pathetic and their posts are cringe to read.
>>
>>38468176
You don't have to read them.
>>
>>38465539
Creation isn't like that and it doesn't cater to our needs, nor did it pop up humans like that. It is the entirety of the Universe and is all of existence.
>>
>>38465977
>rare circumstances
A specific disease like this might be rare, but the chances of each of us getting one of any horrible disease before we die is much higher. There are a lot of diseases, probably more than you will ever be able to read about in your lifetime.
>>
File: 1351817864937.gif (9KB, 237x227px) Image search: [Google]
1351817864937.gif
9KB, 237x227px
What does it matter? I'm not a Christian but I've never seen the point of these arguments. They don't prove or disprove anything. The whole point of the Book of Job was that God's ongoing creation of the universe is beyond any singular human reckoning, it concerns the things as small as blades of grass to things as large as stars, creatures as mundane as horses to monsters in the sea, and when the rain falls it falls indiscriminately. The scale is way beyond any single human being's life.
>for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the righteous and on the unrighteous.

In any case, what the hell kind of argument is this? Something bad happens to someone so God doesn't exist? That terrible life that girl has to live before she dies happens regardless of whether or not God exists. If God isn't real her life is just as miserable. It's like saying "yesterday was cloudy, therefore unicorns aren't real." Well, it was cloudy regardless of whether or not unicorns are real.
>>
>>38468053
Are you Chuck Palahniuk?
>>
>>38468379
>That terrible life that girl has to live before she dies happens regardless of whether or not God exists.
Nobody would ever argue otherwise. The point isn't that God existing is making her life bad. The point is that if God doesn't exist, then her suffering makes perfect sense as a random happenstance emerging from a blind and uncaring natural world, but if God does exist and is the omnipotent force responsible for all of reality then it raises questions about why he would choose to allow fucked up diseases to happen. This is the first time I've ever even seen someone not understand why people raise this question. Like I've seen plenty of cases of people disagreeing with it, but they always at least get what the issue is. I'm genuinely surprised anyone could not get it. Your unicorn analogy and line of thinking in general on where you imagine the people who bring up this topic are coming from is bizarre as fuck.
>>
>>38465539
Implying she doesn't suck Chad off between vomiting up blood and wailing in agony
>>
>>38465539
I will just say that there is no requirement for a god to be merciful
>>
>god
He left when he saw 4chan get created
>>
>>38465539
>How can you ever think there is a God? What possible reason can a child endure so much pain and suffering just to slowly die a painful death? Why would anyone believe a God cares about people?
There is a God. God isn't going to come down from heaven to heal her. If it's her time, it is her time. Everyone will die, it's destiny because our ancestors sinned against God and drove him away from the Earth. That is why such people suffer, that is why there is suffering in the world. What you say comes from evil, the devil helped you formulate that opinion of God. That little girl will be okay, once she dies, she won't be gone forever. Death isn't a big deal, she will be going to heaven and be sparred most of the sorrows of this world.
>>
>God gives people free will.
>Somehow still knows what they are going to do in their lives.
>Knows before a person is even born if he'll go to heaven or not.
>Still creates the people who go to hell.
This really activates those almonds.
>>
>>38465539
I doubt there is a god anon. So no argument here.
>>
>>38465614
Hello Jordan Peterson.

Didn't know you posted here?
>>
>>38468545
I don't see how it's bizarre at all desu.
>>
>>38468545
Did you not play SimCity? You make this perfect world, and then you destroy it with an alien spaceship. Why? Likely because it was too boring. I personally don't want to see a perfect world because it would be so boring. People just wouldn't be the same. The majority of our literature, games, movies, shows, and art wouldn't even exist in the first place without negativity such as disease, war, and general sadness. The world would be a very boring place.
>>
stopped caring at female
do her the favor and pull the trigger
little bitch
>>
File: 1499290571859.png (177KB, 328x449px) Image search: [Google]
1499290571859.png
177KB, 328x449px
>>38465539
origiibaudvd
>>
>>38465595
Wow this activates my almonds
>>
>>38465741

If God is omniscient, then he can't "make choices" because he already knows what he's going to do, with absolute certainty. God logically can't have free will.

He also can't "test" people, because he knows what the outcome of the test will be, and therefore it's not really a test at all.
>>
"God works in mysterious ways" there's your loophole. Praise akatosh
>>
>>38469229

Boredom is the product of chemical reactions. You could have tons of fun just sitting like a lump, if your brain chemistry were arranged in such a way to cause that.

Thomas Ligotti wrote about this--how nothing in this world is inherently impressive or enjoyable except in that those things cause chemical reactions to occur in the brain that cause those feelings of wonder. Nothing about space, the cosmos, the human saga, is INHERENTLY interesting.

It's only "interesting" because it causes the release of rewarding chemicals in your head.
>>
Maybe they'll design a target system for chemotherapy in her honor, where she lays on one side for one session. The other for the next. Work from spine to brain or brain to spine. Use the power of mnemonics and "work the way upward" to call it a day. It would be like a sweeping ray of chemo that grazes the spinal chord. Adjust the wave to match the curvature of the spine. There's the variable.
>>
>>38465664
This anon gets it. God is good, but he also just.
>>
>>38469641
>it's another thread where nobody even bothered googling or reading a wikipedia article before hitting submit
almonds: activated
>>
>>38465539
ashame cute girl pretty face reverse image search brought me back here hoping for more back story
>>
>>38465539
LMAO ROASTIE BTFO
>>
>>38465539
She should get sex while she can
>>
>>38469205
It's bizarre because you somehow completely missed the point of why suffering is a problem and introduced an analogy involving a unicorn which shows you don't understand the whole reason this is even a problem is because of omnipotence. Of course it wouldn't be a problem for the existence of unicorns, unicorns aren't claimed to be all powerful or responsible for creating the universe.
>>
>>38465539
God will use her pure spirit in his soul furnace
>>
File: terry.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
terry.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>38465539
god is perfectly just.
>>
>>38465686
>just a kid
>"roastie"

fixed
>>
>>38469726
>he also just.

there is nothing just about human suffering if you can just as easily remove it
>>
>everything happens for a reason
>all part of gods plan
>don't seek revenge! karma gets people in the end :)
>>
>>38465539
>How can you ever think there is a God? What possible reason can a child endure so much pain and suffering just to slowly die a painful death? Why would anyone believe a God cares about people?

The only thing I can think of is maybe if you're a horrible person in your last life the punishment follows you into the next
>>
>>38470885

If everything is part of God's plan then why should people get hurt by karma?

They were just pawns.

This is why I don't understand why Christians hate Judas. Supposedly if Jesus hadn't been crucified, then everyone would be burning in Hell for eternity.

Without Judas, Jesus wouldn't have been crucified.

Not only that, but he was manipulated into betraying Jesus by both God AND Satan.

None of this stuff makes any sense if you think about it too much. It all seems like stories people just made up.
>>
File: 1497891515584.jpg (377KB, 861x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1497891515584.jpg
377KB, 861x1280px
Men have created a god far greater and more benevolent than the one who supposedly created them. The ontological argument is false. Superman is literally more loving than Yahweh could ever be and by that a superior being.
>>
>>38465539
Eve as the first roastie ate an fruit and doomed all of mankind to die. Literally on the first page of the bible everything is good (God even says so) page 2 Eve the roastie fucks everything up.
>>
>>38471146
>roasties ruin everything

its so obvious that even the bible can predict it. Of course, the earth being flat was also "obvious".

but you can't win them all.
>>
>>38465596
Basically this.

I'm not religious either but it makes me laugh when people question the logic of divinity with human problems.
>>
>>38465595
This girl is probably going to worship chads anyway, so I guess god is trying to not let us fall back to a race with basic survival instincts? Since today, only people, who value looks more, get to mate. Haha yea, who needs people, who don't spend time on getting muscles, but explore the mysteries of this world. Brain is overrated.
>>
>Only good should exist in the world

doesn't work like that retard
>>
>>38471304
>doesn't work like that retard

yea we know. based on this, "god existing" sounds rather defeating. he clearly doesnt seem to care.
>>
>>38471304
>good can only exist when bad
i want this meme to die
>>
File: Вечная_Россия.jpg (547KB, 2000x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Вечная_Россия.jpg
547KB, 2000x1026px
>Earth should be perfect how can yhwh do this?!!!!!~!!?
>Everything is supposed to be beautiful and grand and life is supposed to be one big bunch of smiles and roses never mind Jesus died and this place sucks and that was the whole purpose of it and of god giving us free will so that we could face our trials and whether or not we try to do good or we do bad in these trials or if our faith is destroyed influences us later when we pass on so we can go be in peace WHY GOD ?!/!@!

wtf I don't need heaven now
>>
>>38465539
Probably been said before but, probably she is not supposed to be alive.
>>
>>38471400
>good thing happens
>silence from you
>bad happens
>WOW HOW COULD GOD ALLOW THIS?!?!?!?

what an idiot
>>
>>38471448
>i want this meme to die

So you want reality to die?
>>
>>38471483

>god giving us free will

It doesn't say that anywhere in the Bible.
>>
>>38465539
Gods not keeping her alive, humans and their modern medicine are.
>>
>>38471483
>believe in yourself
>live life to the fullest
>suffering is so inspirational

i want chad to die.
>>
>>38465727
Yes, because you're similar you're literally god.

lad

In the image of a monkey with a paper cut, might have been his point, and the monkey doesn't know why paper was made to begin with because it cannot read the actual words on the paper.

Also, someone that doesn't believe in god but is agnostic.
>>
>>38471611
>what is genesis
>>
>>38471580
>good thing happens
>good things happen to me, so it must happen to everyone!

fuckin norm
>>
>>38465539
Believing there is a God doesn't mean you believe he is the guy writing the script of everyone's lives, making every tiny decision on how it all pans out. You could believe that he created the universe and hasn't touched it since. He doesn't know this girl and has no effect on her life and why should he? Giving humans free will is one of the tenets of many religious ideas.
This is a very immature post. The kind of thought process you expect from an angsty teenager just beginning to question religion.
>>
>>38471674
>chad

I said life is shit and not fun

good reading comprehension I hope you get better.
>>
>>38471754

>He doesn't know this girl

Then he's not omniscient.

>This is a very immature post. The kind of thought process you expect from an angsty teenager just beginning to question religion.

Shaming tactics.
>>
>>38466106
>berg
the white jew
>>
>>38471886
maybe but you also suck at green text.

you're not supposed to comment on your text while meta-quoting yourself in green-text. it confuses the audience.
>>
File: thunk think.png (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
thunk think.png
24KB, 512x512px
>>38465539
>bad chemicals put in food and water/drinks that people consume slowly caused the cancer to activate in her body
>companies and those higher up put these chemicals in the food/drink we consume because it saves them money that they could have put into better products
>all this at the cost of the lives of people such as that little girl
>meanwhile people think god gave her cancer
really gets the gears turning
>>
t. original butthurt atheist
>>
>implying that any suffering would make living eternally in god's kingdom not worth it

ishyggdt
>>
>>38465539
Why didn't they tell her to stop being lazy and man up?

P.S.: God is for people who can't deal with the meaningless of life.
>>
>>38466845
>implying God is silent and doesn't suffer with you

I don't want God to suffer with me. I want him to help me.
>>
>>38467993
God's laws are for us, not himself.
>>
>>38465539
Try reading Job, it's pretty good at explaining why bad things happen to good people.
>>
>>38472103
You're thinking far too small scale.
>>
>>38472138

Because God is pretending to place bets even though he already knows the outcome?
>>
>>38472158
You obviously have never read Job, just know the premise. And then you poorly understood the premise
>>
File: a man of many minds.jpg (48KB, 522x587px) Image search: [Google]
a man of many minds.jpg
48KB, 522x587px
>bad thing happens
>therefore God doesn't exist

checkmate retarded theists
>>
>>38472174
>doesn't understand the premise

God lets satan torture Job for an entire season. Then the season finale is Job being a cuck and STILL loving god. What is there to understand?

(besides the fact that Job has an unfair advantage since he gets direct revelation)
>>
>>38472257
First, Satan shows his arrogance and pride (which caused him to fall) by claiming the only reason those who do good under God do it because their lives are good, and will be good if they act righteously. This is basically trying to undercut human's capacity for doing good for the sake of good, instead doing it for potential reward. This is pretty important even nowadays since so many believe that the only reason someone would do good things is status or reward. This makes the story a pretty good lesson already when you know the outcome. So it wasn't just pretending to bet with Job as the game piece.
>>
>>38465539
Women would rather die of cancer than fuck a robot.
>>
>>38472257
Next, yes, Job goes through plenty at the hands of satan. During this he has some theological discourse with his friends, which is pretty important because it even points out flaws in Christians. His friends says that the reason for Job's suffering must lie in the fact that he sinned, and therefore he is responsible for his sufferings and his punishment is just. You'll notice many Christians even think this today, and are some of the worst examples of Christianity. Job points out to them that the wicked are more likely to prosper than the righteous and successfully rebukes them. So even the Bible recognizes that the world isn't just in our eyes.
>>
>>38472257
Next, God finally answers Job, and basically points out that humans do not know anything about anything. We cannot begin to comprehend what is good and just other than in what ways we can directly act. Why this world isn't fair is beyond our comprehension. In the grand scheme of things, it likely is. What you need to realize is how limited human logic and understanding actually are, and how insignificant they are when compared to something omniscient.
>>
>finite suffering occurs
>THEREFOR NO GOD HAHA CHECKMATE CHRISTFAGS HAHA
>>
>>38472257
You learn all this when you actually read it. I encourage you to, as my interpretation likely isn't perfect and you may find things I've missed. I hope I've made this a little more clear to you.
>>
>>38472352
>First, Satan shows his arrogance and pride (which caused him to fall) by claiming the only reason those who do good under God do it because their lives are good, and will be good if they act righteously.

Satan is 100% correct though (as he typically is). Job only reaffirms his "goodly life" when God talks to him in the later chapters.

Before that, Job was bitching for 30 straight chapters on how he was punished despite helping the poor, etc etc. If god didn't make a (late) appearance, he likely would have stopped those deeds fully. The moral of the story is if you bitch hard enough, god will finally show up****

>****disclaimer: Actions and results not guaranteed. Must me a prophet and be receiving direct revelation from god. Not valid in california or texas.
>>
>>38472184
it certainly proves god is an asshole
>>
https://youtu.be/bsKe3PW78-0
Can someone on the God side of things share their thoughts in this ~8min talk from Sam Harris? Ignore the third-party atheist cringe visuals.
>>
>>38465539
>implying I care about some girl that would grow up as another roastie slut
who the fuck cares? Just be happy you don't have cancer, yet

there are millions of hot girls in the world and you will never be a bf to any of them, fuck them all
>>
File: dont understand.jpg (32KB, 782x622px) Image search: [Google]
dont understand.jpg
32KB, 782x622px
>>38473296
>if you have a moment, here's a pamphlet video from my lord and savior sam harris
>praise be sam harris

do atheists really do this in public?
>>
>>38465539
>People are calling her a roastie just because she's cute
Truly degenerate. People actually think she deserves death because if she was normal she'd grow up to be a popular girl. Imagine being this depraved.
>>
>>38473609
There's nothing wrong with 1 less roastie on earth.

I have no doubt she is picking on several males at her school. She probably thinks she's too good for them. ideally, there should be a death penalty for this, but cancer will have to do.
Thread posts: 273
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.