[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't my parents prepare me for the life of a virgin?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 6648_ac5f.jpg (64KB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
6648_ac5f.jpg
64KB, 480x470px
Why didn't my parents prepare me for the life of a virgin? There must have been warning signs
>>
They're probably incompetent, or they don't really care about you that much.
>>
>>38465275
They're not though, it anything they're way too overprotective.
>>
>>38465310
Incompetent it is then.
>>
>>38465336
How is that possible? They're both intelligent and all come from good families.

How can you not just tell your son to start lifting at age 16? How can you fuck up so bad?
>>
File: Dumbledoreinmyimmortal.jpg (34KB, 184x177px) Image search: [Google]
Dumbledoreinmyimmortal.jpg
34KB, 184x177px
Did your parents give you enough attention throughout your life? Since when have you started being recluded to your computer room? There's too little information to start arguing right now.

Deconstructing your dillema right now, I can basically reduce this to the question "Why didn't my parents deduce that I'd be a permavirgin?", which is very easy to answer.

It's very hard to predict the future on such a caliber that a lot of people on r9k would lead you to believe. It's humanly impossible to do so with all of the thousands of variables that we experience on a daily basis, keeping many of those a secret to everyone.

That's -probably- why your parents failed to do anything about your condition. I'd prefer to have a little more information to go with, however, especially since I can't go anywhere with what we have.
>>
>>38465468
>Did your parents give you enough attention throughout your life?
yes, I had a 100% normal childhood and no anxieties
>Since when have you started being secluded to your computer room?
Since highschool/college I guess? I had a close group of friends, did sports (sucked though), did normie things. I always placed video games though, often with these friends. Once college started I had to commute and basically just went to class and back home. At the end of freshman year I realized I hadn't made a single friend and now I'm 20 and still in this situation.

So yeah that's about it. If you can help me find the answer I'll be so grateful you have no idea.
>>
>>38465565
>Once college started I had to commute
Well there you go.

They failed to send you away to school.

Commuter college students have no real connection to the social life of their school. So right at the moment when you were separated from your high school friends, you were placed in a social situation where you were at a huge disadvantage.

So the reason they didn't anticipate that you'd be a robot is because a couple of years ago, you were reasonably normal. You even played sports. And to old people, two or three years is no time at all - they haven't even noticed that you've changed yet.
>>
>>38465665
Yeah but that was only the first year. My second year was worse; the only time I left my room for class and to eat.
>>
File: 1472014949344.jpg (159KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472014949344.jpg
159KB, 1280x960px
>>38465565
Interesting. >>38465275 may be right on the dime here (assuming you're not withholding critical details or lying - those are the only assumptions I'm willing to make), but I would also like to point this out:

>Once college started I had to commute and basically just went to class and back home.
Do your commutes really take so long that socializing becomes impossible? That appears what you're trying to get at. Do you have no acquaintances at college?

I'm sorry for bombarding you with questions. It's still a bit early to classify you as a permavirgin, since you are presenting few critical issues aside from your commuting & overprotective parents problem.
>>
>>38465262
Cause they r virgins themselves and don't want u to take up after it.....

Spiritual virgins.....
>>
>>38465782
>>38465665
I can tell that you're not a robot though, and therefore you should not be seeking advice here. You're, at worst, a weirdo like me.
>>
>>38465782
>Do your commutes really take so long that socializing becomes impossible?
No but I never really tried. I was so used to people just talking to me and making friends that way.
>Do you have no acquaintances at college?
I mean barely, but it never lead anywhere.
>I'm sorry for bombarding you with questions.
It's fine dude, I actually really appreciate it because I'm trying to fix my life.

>>38465813
>20 year old khv
>not a robot
c'mon
>>
File: Y036BOu.jpg (121KB, 540x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Y036BOu.jpg
121KB, 540x1025px
>>38465885
>I was so used to people just talking to me and making friends that way.
>>Do you have no acquaintances at college?
>I mean barely, but it never lead anywhere.

For this to happen, people must've talked to you. Maybe the first few didn't click and you were just unlucky, don't get discouraged. I almost had the same problem at first in college too, but I just kept talking to random classmates and it eventually worked.

Unfortunately, a considerable amount of time has already passed, and you can't necessarily penetrate matured social circles without good connections. I have two suggestions: you tackle a new interest/hobby in a blatantly strategic and formulated plan to make new friends outside of college (yes, I know, you've probably heard this method a million times, but at least give it a try since you're not far off the deep-end yet), or you find people around you who are just as lonely, I highly doubt that you're the only one.

Both require TRYING, however, which you've made clear that you're not used to.

>It's fine dude, I actually really appreciate it because I'm trying to fix my life.

In another twist, though, deep down you clearly have a positive outlook on things. The general populace loves optimism and, really, this is already half of the battle. At least you're not depressed and not ready to become.

>c'mon

I'm not going to speak in behalf of robots, so let's just leave it at that.
>>
>>38465262
your parents are dumb normies so they wouldn't know warning signs if they were in 3 languages.
They just thought you were a sweet kid, kind of shy.
You didn't misbehave too badly, so you were fine.
>>
>>38465262
they thought you were going to settle for an ugly chick, probably
>>
>>38466115
I guess the real question is do I even want friends? I've been alone for so long I can't even see myself comfortable at a party or social event. Maybe it's not depression but I feel an immense sadness that I'm still a virgin at 20. It's like I failed as a human being and therefor I'm subhuman trash.

>>38466163
probably this, my Dad was an alpha Chad and my mom is a feminist who raised me "gender neutral". ffs
>>
File: looking cool, joker.png (44KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
looking cool, joker.png
44KB, 207x207px
>>38466245
>I guess the real question is do I even want friends?

Non-sense, of course you do.

>I had a close group of friends, did sports (sucked though), did normie things. I always placed video games though, often with these friends.
You clearly enjoyed their company and wish for more. Maybe a better question would be "Do I want NEW friends?", but falling out with old high-school friends when college starts is a sad reality for a very large amount of people.

>I've been alone for so long I can't even see myself comfortable at a party or social event.

Oh, please. Nothing has changed. People are still vapid and looking forward to drinking and talking about quick subjects and the weird lives they lead.

Just don't mention r9k and you'll be fine.

>Maybe it's not depression

If you even have a tiny bit of suspicion that you might be inflicted with depression, then get yourself checked. No one in anonymous asian animation message boards can adequately evaluate you in that case.

>but I feel an immense sadness that I'm still a virgin at 20.

Get something to do. That's how I deal with it.

>It's like I failed as a human being and therefor I'm subhuman trash.

Depends on the scale that you're using. If you're using sex as your ultimate goal then I can only imagine you'll be disappointed one way or the other.

Seize the moment, if you don't get to literally fuck anyone then (preferably figuratively) fuck what everyone else thinks.

>my Dad was an alpha Chad
>my mom is a feminist who raised me "gender neutral". ffs

>Dad was an alpha Chad
>mom is a feminist

pic related. Have I been bamboozled? Who the fuck are you? I appreciate the puzzle but-- why?! I refuse to believe that this is a real person.
>>
>>38466516
Are those contradictory? My Dad is tall, strong jaw, handsome etc. My mom was a qt but turned feminist for some reason.
>>
>>38465262
>>38465366
Dude, sorry to break this to you but after 12 you are on your own, you can't blame mommy and daddy for beign a loser.
>>
>>38466828
Okay but why didnt they warn me? Why didn't they say "son you're going to be a virgin loser if you don't get your act together." or something?
>>
>>38465885
>not a 20 yo khhv
reee
>>
>>38467208
are you one? ori
>>
>>38467603
Do you even need to ask? Never even touched a woman.
>>
>>38466888
Because they had it easy in life, so they had no way to even conceptualize what creates the virgin life.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.