[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, do you ever think about how your bloodline will die with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (7KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 305x165px
Robots, do you ever think about how your bloodline will die with you? How all of your ancestors since the dawn of man have managed to successfully find a mate, reproduce, and continue their lineage never knowing that legacy would end with you, an adult man who masturbates to Japanese cartoons? Does that ever bother you?
>>
>>38464859
There is so much pressure on me to get pregnant. My sister cannot have kids and I have no cousins. Literally the last of my name. I am fucked.
>>
Yes. It makes me smile knowing I will be the end of this senseless cycle.
>>
File: 1500224417243.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500224417243.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>38464859
I don't want to have a kid until the world becomes a decent place again. If I get a daughter she'll probs get blacked, if I get a son he'll bleach some sheboon.
>>
>>38464859
Yep, all the time. My brother and I are the last of my family name. My brother is smart, decently handsome, and lucky so I'm banking on him to pass down the bloodline and family name as well as his good genes. I told him that I most probably wouldn't ever have kids so he knows he has to have a male heir.
>>
>>38464933
>Literally the last of my name
>get pregnant
>name
>>
Donated sperm, I'm good to go.
>>
>>38466025
Merciless
>>
File: image.jpg (319KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319KB, 1000x800px
>2 brothers, no sisters
>they know I don't want children
>>
>>38464933
Wtf is wrong with your sis
>>
>>38464859
>do you ever think about how your bloodline will die with you?
>Does that ever bother you?
No. I have no idea why I (or anyone, really) would give half a shit about it, desu.
>>
>>38466348
She has had issues with her baby maker since she was a teen. Lead to her getting many, many cysts in her ovaries as an adult. The doctor said she is sterile.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.