[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just remembered how fast she blinked when I talked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: thirlwell_1-042315.jpg (228KB, 940x635px) Image search: [Google]
thirlwell_1-042315.jpg
228KB, 940x635px
I've just remembered how fast she blinked when I talked to her, lads. Damn, she was so cute.
>>
>>38464153
Hell, sometimes I randomly remember stuff about a girl. What's your story?
>>
>>38464439
I've known her for years, common acquitances and shit, but I'd never had a close friendship or something with her.
In september, she found me drunk and alone on the street by 4am or so, and she went having a drink with me. Next day I added her on Facebook. I didn't remember shit about the night and she told me we had been talking about Wittgenstein.
A couple weeks later, she attended by her own to I concert I was already planning to go with some peeps. We were talking, drinking and switching pubs until I went full Andromeda. She took me to a bar near her home and I started talking gibberish to a drunk romanian 40something year old guy and ignoring her. When the romanian guy left she was upset, she said she had planned to fuck me but she didn't feel like it anymore since I had been ignoring her for the last couple hours. I started rambling like "come on, don't come up with such bullshit, let's do it, don't do this" while she was like "no, anon. Go home, anon. You'rd drunk". I ended up leaving.
Next morning I texted her because I didn't remember what the hell happened. She didn't mention the embarrassing episode, she ended up saying we should repeat the party. I remembered about the incident two days later.
After that, all we exchanged were some awkward texts like "hey are you going out this weekend?" "Yeah, you?" "Yeah" and waving at each other on the street. I wasn't very confident about how my terms with her were.
Months later, I texted wishing her a happy birthday. She replied thanks, we'll have to go for some drinks soon.
I ask her out two weeks later, she accepts, we have a great time, we dance, we sing, we make out, I black out.
Next week I ask her out again. She accepts but flakes on the last minute.
>>
>>38464439
Some days later we see each other at the campus and she waves at me, then asks if I'm down for a coffee. I say tomorrow, she says ok.
The next day we take a coffee at the college cafe, then she asks where are we going now. We go drinking. We drink for two hours, I run out of money, she buys me more drinks. I realize how cute her overbite is, just like her blinking. She runs out of money, we go to her house so she can grab some more money in order to keep drinking together, I get an urgent call and must leave.
Then we both are busy with exams, we exchange some likes on facebook, I see her on the street a couple times and she smiles while she waves at me.
After exams, I ask her out twice, but she's busy on both ocassions.
She was short and skinny, but had a little nice booty. She had dyed her short hair blue in September, but she started wearing it natural dark brown in January. I loved the fast blinking of her dark eyes and the overbite in her somewhat infantile mouth. She reminded me of both a frankly joyful little girl and an alcoholic old lady by the way she talked, behaved, thought and stared.
>>
Bump, I want to talk about her
Oreganisimus
>>
>>38465804
youre mistake was... if you really cared about her, and trying to be with her and getting with her... not drinking so much every time, or any of the times. Though we know you did it because you were too nervous to attempt to be sober with her. Instead of being real, and focused on her, you would just keep drinking and drinking, which would take you further away from being real with her
>>
>>38465804
ok and what has happened most recently with her? Have you talked to her lately?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.