[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is every person that's ever tried to be friends with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: kagamifacepalmmq4.png (207KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
kagamifacepalmmq4.png
207KB, 580x326px
why is every person that's ever tried to be friends with me so fucking annoying?
>>
>>38463026
i feel the same
i love people but they fucking bug
but also i want them around

post contact info so we can try but you might annoy me, or i you
>>
File: 1500205776059.jpg (21KB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
1500205776059.jpg
21KB, 302x302px
>>38463026
You sound like an asshole lmao
>>
>>38463026
Because people in general are fucking annoying. HTH
>>
>>38463026
Maybe you're the annoying faggot? Ever thought of that?
>>
>>38463026
People who actively try to be friends with other random people are always going to be annoying.
>>
>>38463026
because you never befriended me
>>
>>38463026
Same OP, I don't know what it is. I try to be nice to everybody, but everyone just annoys the everliving shit out of me. I'm quiet about it, but it isn't even just normalfags. Robots annoy the shit out of me too. It's like we weren't meant for friendships
>>
>>38463026
Here is my impression of OP

>Hello (friend) can you keep it down, I am trying to be boring.
>>
Why am I so annoying when I try and be friends with people? I wish I could just be alone and emotionally unassailable.
>>
>>38463026
>>38463335
>>38464218
>>38464238
>>38465015
It's because you're a boring faggot who is easily annoyed.
>>
>>38465868
no it's just that everyone i've ever met in my life has been a normalfag or a fucking prick
>>
>>38465994
Oh. I know that feeling. You just need to find the right people. I spent many years by my self in isolation from fear of bullies. It didn't help that the people around me where fucking facebook using, underage drinking, dude tobacco, drama this drama that normies.

I gave it time now I have meat a few really cool people. One brought his hentai to class during his senior year and got suspended. One had crippling depression and a hatsune miku fetish. One had taken the /pol/ pill.
>>
>>38463026
I have a great friend on the other end of the earth
We talk to each other maybe once a month for couple of minutes and don't realy share any personal information

It's the best kind of friendship
>>
>>38463335
>>38463026
Wanna give it a go anons? Annoyance or bust just tell me if it becomes the former
>>
>>38463026
i'm the same way, but I also have bpd so idk if that takes a play in it or what
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.