[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women have lower sex drives >countless women are sleeping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: nothing personal.jpg (28KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
nothing personal.jpg
28KB, 1024x576px
>women have lower sex drives
>countless women are sleeping around everyday while plenty of virgin men are content with waiting.

Something doesn't add up here.
>>
>>38462867
You aren't as desperate if something is easily achievable.
If the birth rate wasn't 105 men per 100 women, and instead was more balanced, sex would be way easier to achieve for males.
>>
>>38462867
They dont see man and say "wanna fuk soo badly omg" they need to fall in love which can happen for several reasons. Maybe you just remind her of her old tracher she had a crush on 7 years ago or she just like your eyes or you talked her up so she believes you are all wise and you understand the whole world or some shot but most of the times it works like this because we are animals and our sex instincts are pure animalistic: 9/10 face, tall guy, strong, money = alpha male - I need him (social status, alpha kids, dont have to wageslave) sadly its as simple as that. Human sex game is just not fair. Thats how simple it is
>>
>>38463916
>love is something that can happen 100's of times in your life.
>>
>>38462867
There is simply a much higher demand for women when it comes to sex. Women don't find the vast majority of men to be attractive.
>>
>>38463413
>If the birth rate wasn't 105 men per 100 women, and instead was more balanced, sex would be way easier to achieve for males.
Naive. The imbalance came about as a way to curve the fact that men are more likely to die. Back before civilization was as advanced as it is now men died enough such that the gender ratio was even and yet historically twice as many women reproduced. It's a biological thing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.