[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you wake up the next morning and you're a girl. >no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 8

File: DungeonsOfDaggorath.jpg (25KB, 1024x702px) Image search: [Google]
DungeonsOfDaggorath.jpg
25KB, 1024x702px
>you wake up the next morning and you're a girl.
>no complications.

What do?
>>
>>38462835
I wish that could happen, i would love it.
>>
>>38462835
>>no complications.

what do you mean by this
>>
>girls can't be 19Ks
job ruined. no thx
>>
>>38462835
for the first time in my life, actually be happy
>>
>>38462835
lose my virginity.originalo
>>
>>38462835
try to flip the bean

always wondered what that felt like

then feel bad to end up as the lesser sex
>>
>>38462934
>job ruined. no thx
What is a 19K? What do you do for a living?
>>
>>38462835
I'd touch my boobs for a bit then go get a cucumber and play around with that.
>>
>>38462921

Simply put, everyone remembers you as a girl.
>>
>>38463174
>he actually thought through this scenario enough times that he realized this would be a problem
heh
>>
record myself doing traditionally male things like playing guitar and post it online to get the internet bux
>>
>>38462835
trapify me xd
>>
Explore my new body, duh.
>>
>>38462835
cry because my dream came true
>>
I fuck every robot that's willing to travel out to me. So long as you're not grossly unattractive, I'd fuck you.
>>
>>38462934
Did you not watch Girls Und Panzer
>>
>>38462835
Assuming all my relationships and belongings are the same.
>feel really happy
>get dressed since my clothes likely still fit me
>give it my best effort at making my wardrobe look cute
>I go out shopping
>buy some clothes that fit properly for a cute but conservative wardrobe
>buy some makeup and shit too
>go back home and give it my best effort to look nice
>go hang out with my best friend and do shit with him all day after he gets off of work
>>38463334
>he hasn't put that much thought into this
>>
Go to my forever-alone friend and get him laid.
Oh wait i dont have friends

Oh well i will just go on twitch and get rich by flashing my female body parts...
>>
>>38462835
kill myself for being biologically inferior to men. all that strength and intelligence gain from testosterone gone.
>>
Demand a sales position.
>>
>>38462835
>no complications
I went to an all boys school. What happen?

>if good
Totally masturbate a lot. Also means life on ez mode just find a richfag and you're done.
>>
>>38462835
am i the same age? do i keep my dick? what do i look like?
>>
MY NIGGAS GETTIN SOME PUSSY
>>
>>38464351
oh and do i have the prerequisite knowledge?
>>
Start streaming and getting money for playing games while looking for a cute lesbian lover
>>
>>38464392

Yes.

No.

However you want.

Yes.
>>
>>38464603
>no
time to off myself i'm spoiled milk at this point and never experienced the easy mode that is growing up female.
>>
>>38464668
meant "yes".
i'm too old for this shit now.
>>
>>38462835
>get pregnant and force someone to father my child
>live life on easy mode
>>
>>38463334
Not him but I've fapped to this countless times. I don't think it makes me gay or a tranny because real women don't feel horny just by being women. They don't think about how having boobs is sexy as fuck.
>>
>>38462835
Rub my hopefully new and unused clit for hours
>>
>>38464099
>implying robots would agree to fucking some roastie they don't know
>implying thy wouldn't automatically assume it to e a catfish
>implying they wouldn't label you a whore after you say it's only for sex
>>
>>38465207
I've known enough robots over the years to know that all this MGTOW shit will go out the window the second there's a legitimate chance to get laid, and all the lewd bi robots won't mind fucking me just after I get done fucking someone else. They may even prefer it.
>>
I like to fantasize about being turned into a girl since I was 13 but I don't actually want to be a girl, I'd much rather be a cute trap that looks just like a girl, I don't wanna have to deal with periods, pregnancy, "the wall" and being hated by /r9k/.

The first thing I'd do is probably question the nature of reality as what happened should be impossible or at least extremely unlikely, next thing I'd do is probably go on the prowl for dick.
>>
File: 1500371497077.jpg (221KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500371497077.jpg
221KB, 1600x1200px
>>38462835
Kill myself. Bros before hoes
>>
>>38462958
>always wondered what that felt like
That webm in one of the vagina envy threads of the girl masturbating and showing the muscle contractions after an orgasm make me think it's insanely awesome, but girls don't seem that into sex as they should if that were true, so who the hell knows.
>>
>>38462835
Be incredibly happy probably cry. Then try to live life normally and hope I never go back to the way I was.
>>
>>38463015
>I'd touch my boobs for a bit then go get a cucumber and play around with that.
to femanons, does the cucumber warm up quickly? isn't it weird to stick a cold vegetable up your vagoo?
>>
>>38464222
>>buy some makeup and shit too
>>go back home and give it my best effort to look nice
go to one of those makeup counters and have them give you a makeover.
>>
>>38465318
This. Now I could finally enjoy life on easymode.
>>
>>38463174
I would be cured of Dysphoria, which would be nice. I've only wanted this to happen.. all my life.
I'd be free to enjoy my life, for once.
>>
>>38463366
>record myself doing traditionally male things like playing guitar and post it online to get the internet bux
vocaroo for the pleasure of sad robots because i'm not like all the other gold digging roasties.
>>
>>38464772
Yeah this has a name.
>>
>>38465313
Ima need dat Link
>>
>>38462835
Check what I look like, check where I am, check if people recognize me. Check if I have superpowers.
Dye my hair black.
Masturbate.
Go learn make up.

Like it all depends. Am I still in the real world or am I in an isekai? Did I steal someone else's life? Do I look like I do, or do I look how I want to?

Cause I'll probably starve to death if I have no contacts, and I'll probably just let it happen if I'm still 6'2" and fat.
>>
File: image.jpg (223KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223KB, 500x500px
>>38465377
>vocaroo
>tfw hoes post a vocaroo thread with shit mics and don't actually record what you ask, just things they think would be cheeky, then abandon after 4 minutes
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38465353
>tfw the thought never even occurred to me
Thanks for that buddy. Now my plan for something that will never ever happen in my lifetime is better.
>>
>>38463375
>trapify me xd
you'd be the real deal holyfield, my brotha.
working vag with a tampon up inside you and itchy tits.
>>
>>38465383
What is it?

Orio
>>
>>38465396
How about your life is virtually the same but you can mostly decide what you look like and nobody will think anything different
>>
Going from hermit to crazy cat lady, can't be bothered with waxing my legs and shit
>>
>>38464289
>Demand a sales position.
is pharma sales for hot chicks still a thing? that would be cool. good money.
>>
>>38465383
Autogynephilia?
This is an original comment.
>>
>>38464603
>>38463174
>>38465396
In that case I still have to check what my relationships with people now are. But at least I look good and don't have to retry college or drop out. My actions wouldn't change much, but I'd be weirded out if my friends started trying to fuck me. I guess I'd have to come out to everybody as a lesbian.
>>
>>38464351
>am i the same age? do i keep my dick? what do i look like?
you're a girl with a vag, dummy.
periods and pregnancy scares and battery acid leaks into your panties.
>>
>>38464772
>Not him but I've fapped to this countless times. I don't think it makes me gay or a tranny because real women don't feel horny just by being women. They don't think about how having boobs is sexy as fuck.
>fictionmania.tv
>tgstorytime.com
>storysite.org
>cyoc.net
>>
>>38465462
See >>38465480
I find it hard to believe that nobody would think anything different of me but will accept the hypothetical. So my actions are to continue living and maybe like it slightly more. Maybe not though. Maybe dysphoria is real and I'd hate being a girl. I definitely would feel weird having no upbringing as a girl, though if I was born a girl I'd want to be a tomboy.

I would choose to look like a legal loli with oale skin and dark hair. So I probably wouldn't get hit on as often by strangers.

Theres so much unpredictability in scenarios like this, but thats what makes them fun to think about and what makes me want to try it.
>>
>>38465396
>>38465480
>>38465545
God I wonder what my sister would think if her big brother became a smaller yet older sister. She'd definitely make fun of me for being short.
>>
>>38465385
>Ima need dat Link
sorry, anon, don't have it, but it's one of these:
>>38444099

just request it, and op will probably put it up.
she's bare and she has a vibrator and it take a few seconds and then it's just a camera recording the visible contractions of muscles down there and it's crazy as hell.
>>
>>38465427
>Thanks for that buddy. Now my plan for something that will never ever happen in my lifetime is better.
one thing girls have over us is support. they support and validate the fuck out of each other. just ask another girl for help and you almost always get results. waking up as a girl would only require you to ask other girls for help, and they will do it, like magic.they will take pity on you, but the work will get done. you can go into this situation completely retarded and end up just great.
>>
>>38465424
>>tfw hoes post a vocaroo thread with shit mics and don't actually record what you ask, just things they think would be cheeky, then abandon after 4 minutes
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
well, we're fucking boring and totally retarded, so that's 4 more minutes than we deserve, tbqh.
>>
>>38465480
>In that case I still have to check what my relationships with people now are. But at least I look good and don't have to retry college or drop out. My actions wouldn't change much, but I'd be weirded out if my friends started trying to fuck me. I guess I'd have to come out to everybody as a lesbian.
you don't realize how powerful biology is, anon. your girl brain and girl hormones and girl vagina will crave cock. you'll see a tall muscled chad and your vag will twitch and you'll get fluttery and have trouble breathing. almost all girls are hetero against their will. they hate men, but their bodies make them crave cock.
>>
Kill myself because traps are gay, even post-op.
>>
>>38465586
>God I wonder what my sister would think if her big brother became a smaller yet older sister. She'd definitely make fun of me for being short.
she'd be pissed if you were cuter.
>>
>>38465774
You underestimate how much I think dick is disgusting. I am strongly and exclusively attracted to women, to the point where I find it hotter to fantasize about lesbians self inserting as a lesbian.
>>
>>38465821
She already has a boyfriend though, so theres no way I can prove I'm more attractive. She wouldn't get that mad I don't think.
>>
>>38465666
Satan you're right. As a guy I would never imagine asking some guy I didn't know for advice. If I asked a guy for some tips on being more attractive I'd be likely to end up having dicks drawn all over my face or given meme advice that creates mustard gas. You can't even talk about emotional problems with guys since they'll just make fun of you or tell you to man up and deal with it.

Wew, not waking up as a girl today is starting to hurt.
>>
File: 1500412618116.jpg (319KB, 978x874px) Image search: [Google]
1500412618116.jpg
319KB, 978x874px
masturbate excitedly all month.
>>
>>38462835
Pull a narcissus and stare at my pretty pretty face for hours in the mirror while masturbating, probably skip every meal and not do anything but that for a few days
>>
>>38462835
See if pretty or passable. Either way, learn how to do proper makeup then start camwhoring on twitch with fake reactions and shit that guys find cute. Earn mad money. Maybe work body to be more attractive, possibly get some shitty degree, decent job due to female hiring, find some rich beta cuck and dom him for his money.
>>
>>38465364
>>38464772
see this https://pastebin.com/yNitU0eR and stop falling for jewish tricks
>>
>>38465862
>She already has a boyfriend though, so theres no way I can prove I'm more attractive. She wouldn't get that mad I don't think.
she would know by looking at you. girls know.
>>
>>38462835
Touch my tits, maybe masturbate.
>>
>>38465975
She's still my sister and objectively more socially developed than me. If necessary I would show her watamote because I would probably look very similar to tomoko on this hypothetical.
>>
>>38465972
For those that want a summary : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
>>
>>38462835
When I show up at my work, will everyone be wtf or would I have been a girl all along?
>>
>>38466075
the "gay frogs" thing isnt just a joke though, its a real studied thing and the guy studying it was getting death threats and his family was being threatened for spreading his research.
>>
>>38466096
Super originally see >>38463174
>>
>>38466107
Ok but why does it matter? Frogs turn gay, what an issue.
>>
>>38466229
no the problem is that that shit is allowed in drinking water(in small amounts). but if it can do it to frogs, how can it possibly not do it to humans?
>>
>>38466259
The same way that a virus from a dog or cat can't infect a human. The biology is different.

Maybe the supposed increase in transsexuals is due to that they no longer are being hunted over the fact by zealots (Middle east not withstanding).
>>
>>38465774
Oh god this is like my #1 fetish. Becoming a girl and being forced by my girl brain to be attracted to men, and I just can't get sexually interested in women anymore no matter how hard I try.
>>
>>38465488
Battery acid leaks?
>>
>>38465838
Methinks you protest too much my closeted friend ;^)
>>
>>38466315
>The way that atrazine works is that it induces aromatase, aromatase causes testostorone to be turned into estrogen.
>the biology is different
yes, we dont develop into female humans when we get older, frogs start as tadpoles, and the atrazine takes effect while they are developing and causes them to actually develop into females. it just causes there to be more estrogen present in an organism therefore making atrazine capable of feminization of any species. did you even read the pastebin/watch the videos?
>>
>>38466315
Viruses are plenty different from chemicals. Viruses need to be compatible with the hosts cells, chemicals and stuff like radiation doesn't really care about that.
>>
>>38466396
Methinks homos try too hard to brainwash people on this board.
>>
>>38466410
>Any species
We talking mushrooms too? Archeans? Grass? Man this stuff is almost magical.

But in seriousness, the reason why this stuff is being let into the water (even if it does affect humans which I will assume for this paragraph) is because there is no reason to filter it. Why filter something that causes no harm to people. The only thing to get mad at here is zealots who oppose every little thing. So what someone is trans? Does it hurt you?
>>
>>38466505
Yes but different cells can react differently towards a chemical compared to other cells. It's again a matter of difference in biology.
>>
>>38466598
>So what someone is trans
it is immoral and leads to the decline of society, so it hurts society as a whole. if you get into a relationship with a tranny, you couldnt possibly have kids. the only true inarguable purpose of life is to have kids, with trannies that purpose is gone.
>there is no reason to filter out estrogen
but that is wrong though, ive already said that estrogen leads to feminization, any amount can, and over time the effects will be greater despite it only being a small amount
>>
>>38465972
>AGP isnt a special condition as seen in this recent poll from /pol/
discarded fucking instantly
>>
>>38466696
ive said this before but cant you realise that if it was actually a special condition there would be a shit ton more people saying no on that poll? expecially on /pol/ too where most people there are against trannies and shit. but everyone there said yes except for 2 people(who were most definitely lying).
>>
>>38466691
Then we are all fucked, since both male and females make both sex hormones, except they make more of their gender specific hormone.

And whats with this "immoral" and "decline of society" bullshit. "Oh no the person next door has minor mental issues and the only fix is a sex change, Might as well overthrow the government and commit omnicide."
>>
>>38466691
>if you get into a relationship with a tranny, you couldnt possibly have kids.
Can't have kids that are both yours and the trannies offspring, but surrogate mothers exist for the man of the relationship to continue his bloodline.
>>
>>38462835
spend a couple days enjoying the new complete lack of gender dysphoria then probably go back to business as usual.
>>
>>38466790
>Then we are all fucked
well kind of, just dont drink public drinking water or out of plastic bottles and you will probably be fine though. also, testosterone is filtered out of the water, but not estrogen.
>whats with this "immoral" and "decline of society" bullshit
it goes against what nature intended
>Might as well overthrow the government and commit omnicide
if i were to get into power, i would try to fix all the things creating trannies in the first place, and those who still had the problems would be taught to get over them.
>>
>>38466641
Yeah but unless you are a very specialized species this doesn't apply in the same magnitude as compatibility with viruses. Dumping a living creature in a pool of sulfuric acid will produce the same results unless I'm mistaken. Chemically all living beings on earth are pretty similar, with everything being carbon-based life, you know.
>>
Sit in front of my computer and resume shitposting once i stopped panicking.
>>
>>38466942
>It goes against what nature intended
Nature intends nothing. While being transsexual is technically bad in a natural selection setting, there is nothing morally or ethically wrong with letting people try to fix their problems

>and those who still had the problems would be taught to get over them.
"Don't fix your issues, ignore them and let them get worse!"
>>
>>38463003
M1 Armor Crewman. Essentially a tank guy in the army.
>>
Take all my hopeless virgin friend's virginities
>>
>>38466942
>it goes against what nature intended
Nature doesn't intend anything. Statistically speaking, most life forms on earth have already died out and the destination for our universe is most likely death by cold or heat so if you desperately want to give nature an intention it would be exactly that and nothing else.
What you're doing is simply replacing god with nature. This doesn't work however because nature is neither a conscious being nor is there any intention or goal involved, it's a process that happens. Nature is simply all that is.
>>
>>38467082
>there is nothing morally or ethically wrong with trannies
but there is, you have a bunch of men dressing up as women, if you allow that then what kind of other faggotry is next?
>ignore them and let them get worse
thats not how it works though, there was a study that said that at least 90%(i cant remember the exact number but im sure it was higher than 90) of teenage boys who had gender dysphoria got over it with time.
>>
>>38467090
And then you'd become the uber-virgin with all those virginities inside one person?
>>
>>38467170
>but there is, you have a bunch of men dressing up as women, if you allow that then what kind of other faggotry is next?
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/slippery-slope
>at least 90% of teenage boys who had gender dysphoria got over it with time
Ok, that's fine, but what about the 10% that are left?Most likely the 90% were just trying to fit in or something equally stupid. The 10% have an actual issue that needs to be fixed. Your plan makes it worse. My plan fixes it.
>>
>>38465265
> I'd much rather be a cute trap
> I don't wanna have to deal with "the wall"

Newsflash: traps have to deal with the wall too, and it's even worse.
>>
File: fudgescile.jpg (337KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fudgescile.jpg
337KB, 900x1200px
>>38463174
p'shaw, this retard can't even deal with a gender swap.

>by the way I'm a tranny now
>I thought you hated trannies
>oh I do
>>
>>38467259
>muh slippery slope is a fallacy
its not really though, if you can convince people in the government to allow one thing you could convince them to allow another thing by saying "oh well you allowed this other thing could you just please allow this other thing too? its only about as bad as the thing you already allowed"
>what about the 10% that are left
well if i were in control, i would make a puppet country for the immoral people and send them to live there instead of shitting up the country and just let the people there do whatever as long as it isnt stealing or murder.
>>
>any of my virgin friends wouldn't be virgins anymore
>>
>>38467413
>its not really though
It is if you say if we allow it the next thing will, with absolute certainty, happen.

>I would make a puppet country for the immoral people and send them to live there
While I find this utterly strange and wasteful, i'd be fine with it compared to others calling for the killing of all trans people, so I guess we agree on this?
>>
>>38462835
>rejoice
>find an older man to tie me up and use me however he wants
>>
>>38468138
having a puppet country would help in the creation of a white ethnostate, you could deport anyone who isnt white there. the plan would also be to send other undesirables and immoral people there too who you think couldnt be helped, however some people might have a potential of becomming normal again after enough time(in a concentration camp or something similar), id say if you think there are some that you can get back to normal again or havent been complete degenerates then do that for those ones, and slowly let them back into society once they are completely normal again.
>>
I'd be one of the few women on earth who isn't a sociopath.
>>
Buy girly clothes, and ten different pairs of panties, pantyhose, stockings, high heels....
>>
>>38462835
I'd grab my tits
>>
>>38462835
look in the mirror and cry tears of joy

>no daddy, not the feels again!
>>
>>38462835
>tfw you will not wake up tomorrow as a woman
I was not prepared for this feel
>>
go to the middle school and be a fucking MASSIVE slut
>>
File: Marina Jynx.png (9KB, 371x337px) Image search: [Google]
Marina Jynx.png
9KB, 371x337px
>>38462835
If I become a cute girl, I'll save my virginity until I'm married to a guy who has a lot of money. I'll stick with him, even if he cheats, because I'll just fuck a bunch of guys behind his back anyway.
>>
>>38465313
>That webm in one of the vagina envy threads of the girl masturbating and showing the muscle contractions after an orgasm make me think it's insanely awesome
You have the same muscles that do the same contractions
>>
>>38462835
>wake up a girl
>still hardwired male brain with all my memories

dunno how long it would take till the hormones tall fucking up with my brain, but in the mean time probably freak the fuck out, and in the long run probably off my self
>>
>>38470099
*start
oreganotall
>>
>>38462835
I would actually do nothing differently.
But the clan im in would flip the fuck out.
>>
>>38462835
probably nothing different. feel bad that i missed my prime but it's not like i'm suddenly going to find people worth fucking.
>>
>>38462835
Wait, will our families know we used to be guys? How does this work? Will be be pretty girls or just us in girl form? Also I would probably masturbate.
>>
>>38462835
>go online
>play normal online games
>coerce simps into friendship
>redpill them on relationships and tell them the truth about how they were manipulated, why they were manipulated, and how to avoid it in the future
>keep doing this til I die, maybe get a good position in the workplace because muh oppression, invest well given my generally male psyche, retire young, live a good life, stay fit & away from retirement homes, be happy
>>
>>38467274
I fap to older men who crossdress
>>
Kill myself from sudden and incurable gender dysphoria.
>>
>>38462835
Cry, try to get educated and find a cute girl to date/marry. Maybe open a small coffee shop.
>>
>>38462835
start transitioning to become a male
>>
>>38462835
Start streaming myself playing vidya and fuck myself with some toys exclusively. Fuck reproducing.
>>
>>38462835
Hopefully find a Chad provider who manages my life for me and lets me stay at home and do whatever I want while he's working.
>>
File: ga.jpg (118KB, 730x1100px) Image search: [Google]
ga.jpg
118KB, 730x1100px
>>38462835
>Look at myself in mirror.
>Live happy life freed of all the scary expectations people have out of the male me.

I wouln't mind.
Not at all.
>>
>>38471285
>>keep doing this til I die, maybe get a good position in the workplace because muh oppression,
Director of Diversity would be a sweet corporate gig, m8.
>>
>>38473527
>>Look at myself in mirror.
>>Live happy life freed of all the scary expectations people have out of the male me.
>I wouln't mind.
>Not at all.
True. Girls can simply just do whatever the fuck they want, whenever. It's NBD regardless. Endless possibilities.
>>
File: stair boy.jpg (181KB, 700x1018px) Image search: [Google]
stair boy.jpg
181KB, 700x1018px
>>38462835
First: cry from joy
Second: masturbate furiously
>>
Be a lesbian and lez out with cute girls, be into MLP and anime and cute stuff without people mocking me.
>>
bully little boys and set them up to grow up with a femdom fetish
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.