[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

all i want ALL i want is hair since 22 ive had the worst hairline

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

all i want ALL i want is hair

since 22 ive had the worst hairline ive ever seen. like im straight jude law with thickness. Its literally just a small T shaped landing strip coming down my forehead its barely even holding on as a hairline

I have such bad ptsd from my hairloss. I see everything as evil now and I always think about demons and spirits and shit. My hairloss has caused a trauma so bad it gave me psychosis and i cant cope with reality anymore. now im always staring at peoples hairlines and shit and ive always been fine but now i cant talk to people and i feel like shit and im really scared that every descision i make will make me more bald.
>>
>>38461123
Why don't you try minoxidil or finasteride?
>>
>>38461144
i will but i want hair for a lifetime. I dont care if i have a shitty cover up with some missing hair at an old age but wtf im 22 and already looking down the barrel of a gun
>>
>>38461123

Just get a toupee, dude. The ones they make now look pretty good, desu.
>>
>>38461161
*sigh*

you dont get it
>>
>>38461123
>thinks he got ptsd from hairloss
You know this isn't tumblr right?
>>
>>38461123
That's super fucked up. You're so hyperfocused on that one thing that you can't see anything else.
>>
File: 1492725515410.jpg (277KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492725515410.jpg
277KB, 1080x1080px
You lose your hair and its game over bro, I'm not gonna lie. It would be like a woman completely losing her ass. Matter of fact balding is worse than dying. At least when you die you just die. Being alive and a bald man is a sick form of torture. Its not bad enough to kill yourself, but horrible enough to ruin your life. So you just have to sit through a miserable existence. That's got to suck.
>>
>>38461336
im glad someone understands. I guess i have to take pills for the rest of my life and get a transplant.

Being bald is worse than hell and i know ill give up and get fat after too. Its not worth being alive like that you're basically 0 attractiveness the only thing in life that matters. You're just a walking personality and lets face it everyone has the same exact personality. Everyones the same.
>>
>>38461336
Give me a break, if that Chad lost all his hair he would still be a Chad. Bone Law rules supreme as the law of the land. If you weren't a Chad before losing your hair isn't helping but it's not going to suddenly make you go from slayer to incel.
>>
>>38461384

I'd just say fuck it and become a savage. Get tatted up as much as you can, get on steroids, do every drug imaginable. I mean what do you have to lose? Why do you think black people are crazy, you don't think they ever looked into the mirror before?
>>
>>38461398
>have hair
>always dating girls that are 7's and 8's
>lose my hair
>can barely get a 4
>have to get in a serious relationship with a 4 just to have sex
>my ptsd made it so i can't even just shag women without thinking about their feelings now
>i have an incredible sense of apathy since my ptsd
>haven't even talked to a girl in months
>the only girls i can talk to are 2/10 FAT as FUCK girls on tinder who are whores and just date the first person to talk to them

Yeah this is great. Going from a 34 dd bomb shell to some chubby short ginger chick and fat whales on tinder.

Hair doesnt make the man guys. Just be confident.

Fuck you
>>
>>38461446
black people all have perfect thick full heads of hair

Every single rapper I look at has a fucking PERFECT head and i never see young balding black guys except really rarely

kodak black, famous dex, migos,, future, lil wayne, drake, lil uzi, lil pump, fucking all ALL of them have perfect heads of hair

Id also kill myself before i became a big fat tatted up bear i'd rather fucking kill myself. I'm meant to be a twink it's the only way I'm happy.
>>
>>38461448
do you think MAYBE the apathy, depression and desperation you have now shows up in your fucking face and makes you look 1000x worse? It has to be your hairline though, right?
>>
>>38461507
it's like 80% hairline because I was always a skinny twink looking person I can't really do the bald look because I'm pale and when I say pale i mean paler than everyone you know

I'm the only person in the world that i've seen people constantly called albino and we had a kid in my school with fucking white hair white facial and white as fuck skin. My skin literally glows like a light bulb its so white my hair was the only thing to help
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.