[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's another /SpendWholeDayListeningToMusicAndFa ntasizingAboutAnAlternativeUniverse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: FGMO02B.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FGMO02B.png
1MB, 1280x720px
It's another /SpendWholeDayListeningToMusicAndFantasizingAboutAnAlternativeUniverseWhileCryingBecauseItWillNeverBeReal/ episode

Save me, lads.
>>
same
you would love opiates, anon.
>>
File: 1475607688953.jpg (236KB, 744x686px) Image search: [Google]
1475607688953.jpg
236KB, 744x686px
yep, it's a real shitty feeling.
oh well
>>
Uh, that's why I play videogames. Currently on Mount and Blade Warband with the Star Wars mod. Pew pew take that!
>>
>>38460665

Why dont you become a writer/game designer and make your own alternate universe reality?

Unreal Engine is free, Cry engine is free and so is word. Maya and Zbrush can be cracked. You dont have to create a wow sized world all out once, but can start with a mini game or small time strategy game and build from there.
>>
>>38460665
Nothing sounds wrong about that
>>
>>38460698
I probably would, which is scary because I'd get even more addicted to them. I'm already addicted to fantasizing; it's a pretty hardcore drug in its own right.

>>38460714
It's a shitty feeling, yet I like to wallow in it. Even depression feels nice to me nowadays for some reason.

>>38460775
Video games and other media are nice, but they never feel as visceral as imagined scenarios tailor-made for me, by me.

>>38460806
I tried becoming a writer. I enjoy daydreaming and fantasizing about the world the characters live in, but find it hard to feel motivated to actually write something. Having to make a consistent plot and storyline that would somehow represent the fantasy I have in my head is rather difficult. Plus, I found that music is a really important thing for me which writing doesn't encompass.

As for video games, I don't think I have the skills to make anything decent.

>>38460820
Objectively, there isn't, but I feel like it's a waste of time... I have other things I wanted to do, but I spent the whole day abusing all kinds of emotional states to try and fill some kind of hole.
>>
File: wojaksleepofreason.jpg (70KB, 458x573px) Image search: [Google]
wojaksleepofreason.jpg
70KB, 458x573px
>>38460806

agree 100%, you just have to make sure your alternate universe stays on track. Once you jump, you've gotta be sure you're ready to leave your original universe as you'll never be able to get back to that specific one, especially if like your mother is dead in most parallel universes and yours was the only one where the small chance she was alive actually happened. Just remember to stare at the mirror, take a deep breath and step on through and all your mental anguish will hopefully be gone.
>>
File: 1495569646987.jpg (87KB, 572x787px) Image search: [Google]
1495569646987.jpg
87KB, 572x787px
>>38460956
I feel ya on the wallowing in it.
And writing anything on the fantasy is just impossible because there's so much reality to consider in my fantasies.

I've been trying to force the fantasy through willpower and visualization but it fails each time after the long build-up of convincing myself it'll happen and then I just die inside.

I like all the shittiness and struggle of life, I just wish I could try out shit or make it easier sometimes or just live some other kind of existence, like the worlds of drug trips.
>>
> first fantasy world was a narut o universe
> progressed to a zombie apocalypse
> now is more realistic shi t that I'm older

I've retreated into daydreaming and fantasy worlds since I was ten probably due to trying to escape my childhood trauma. I think maladaptive daydreaming is the official term for people like this.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.