[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I feel lonely I'll find someone to talk to from 4chan.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: capitalism.webm (2MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
capitalism.webm
2MB, 720x720px
When I feel lonely I'll find someone to talk to from 4chan. It always ends with me realizing how worthless I am at conversing. I can barely talk for 5 min.

Can someone relate?
>>
Is that your wife? She's really pretty. I want to have a wife that pretty one day.
>>
It could be one of two things

1. you're on the spectrum and can only talk about your own interests, meaning you can't have a general conversation

2. you have anxiety and feel too much pressure when talking to someone new

If you wanna know your problem, trying drinking some alcohol and see how you behave on that. It can tell you a lot about whether you're socially anxious or autistic.
>>
File: bag.png (1MB, 1100x995px) Image search: [Google]
bag.png
1MB, 1100x995px
>>38459241

>you're on the spectrum and can only talk about your own interests, meaning you can't have a general conversation
1. I don't think I am on the spectrum desu
>you have anxiety and feel too much pressure when talking to someone new
2. This sounds right, I become a real stutterfag when I meet new people.

But my biggest problem is that I can't come up with things to talk about, which is probably caused by the anxiety.
>>
>>38459199
Talk with me OP where do you wanna talk
>>
File: 1496063378297.jpg (9KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
1496063378297.jpg
9KB, 223x226px
>capitalism.webm
>>
>>38459199
I know that feel bro. I find it hard to communicate with people and often I come across as rude, rushed and not interested.
>>
File: IMG_0166.jpg (240KB, 1920x1201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0166.jpg
240KB, 1920x1201px
>>38459373
Discord works

BLACK#2115
>>
>>38459419
Yeah, I spend the whole time trying to come up with something to say so I just seem distant
>>
>>38459362
Look most people will talk about really boring shit like the weather, the latest sports games, what they saw on TV. That's all good to cut the tension if you're meeting someone for the first time, it's expected, the norm, but we can do better than that. Try having a handful of topics prepared, preferably some interesting ones so you can actually leave an impression instead of just chit chat. Or just try talking about whatever you find interesting, if the other person doesn't care, they're not for you. Most of the time the rest of the conversation will flow from there.
>>
>>38459436
Done, sorry my internet is shit
>>
>>38459362
>But my biggest problem is that I can't come up with things to talk about, which is probably caused by the anxiety
It's caused by your empty life.
>>
File: 0314.png (630KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
0314.png
630KB, 960x540px
>>38460408
Yup, no need to rub it in :^(
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.