[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>brush teeth >eat breakfast >food tastes of toothpaste

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1303.jpg (31KB, 350x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1303.jpg
31KB, 350x292px
>brush teeth
>eat breakfast
>food tastes of toothpaste
Why are normies so fucking stupid?
>>
>>38458770
Do you not like the taste of toothpaste? It comes in more flavors than mint, you know?
>>
Because normalfags are king
>>
>>38458770
>don't brush teeth
>food tastes like bacteria and garbage
why not brush your teeth and rinse your mouth with water to get the remaining toothpaste out?
>>
>>38458770
>brush teeth
>eat breakfast

fucking hell, are there people who actually do this?
>>
>>38458770
That's why I usually just rinse with warm salt water in the morning cause I hate morning mouth and eating breakfast with toothpaste flavoring
Then you just brush your teeth after breakfast
>>
>>38458797
No, OP is just retarded.
>>
>>38458794
The fluoride is supposed to be left as a protective coating on your teeth.
>>
>>38458770
i've figured it out

>wake up
>use mouth wash
>eat breakfast
>brush teeth

that way you get to rinse that shit out of your mouth when you wake up but brush your teeth before you go out
>>
>>38458794
>wiping your asshole before you shit
Brush your teeth after you eat you retard.
>>
>>38458853
>comparing your anus to your mouth
you brush twice a day, once to clean them in the morning of most bacteria that formed during the night, and once again to clean them of most bacteria formed from eating during the day.
don't know about you, but my mouth isn't my ass, I don't want cavities in my teeth.
>>
>>38458824
you're still going to eat throughout the day, why not just brush everytime after you eat, huh?
>>
>>38458845
>not just washing your mouth with water

Look senpai, I understand that you think bad breath is icky, but the only person whining about it is yourself
>>
>>38458794
>drinking juice with toothpaste residue in your mouth
kill yourself you stupid animal
>>
>>38458898
>i dont want cavities
AHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING GENETIC LOSER
>not not brushing your teeth for a year, only to brush them right before a dentists appointment and then getting told that your teeth are literally perfect
>>
>>38458824
>fluoride
It's like you want to be dumb
>>
File: 1499023724999.png (179KB, 664x733px) Image search: [Google]
1499023724999.png
179KB, 664x733px
>>38458770
>brush teeth
>rinse out mouth
>eat breakfast
>use mouthwash

Go on with my day
>>
>falling for the toothpaste scam
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27513809
>>
>>38459051
But I have good teeth though, the thing is I don't want to risk it.
>>
>>38459051
>turning this ad hominem
>implying bacteria in your mouth is genetic
>tooth position may be genetic but diet and care mostly impact the wellness of your teeth
hmmm
>>
Really?
People brush before breakfast and not after any meal?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.