[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a pathetic piece of shit >come on r9k to read about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1467223851956.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1467223851956.png
148KB, 645x772px
>be a pathetic piece of shit
>come on r9k to read about other pathetic pieces of shit to dull the pain

pathetic confessions, I'll start

>30 y/o virgin
>browse photos of girls I used to know and fap as I pretend I'm her bf and experiencing all the memories captured in the photos with her
>mutter things like "yeaah you like that? just like that time i fucked you in malibu?" as I'm scrolling through her vacation photos
>>
hey nothin wrong with that
>>
This has to be a joke
>girls I used to know
>>
>>38458760
what's strange about that? org
>>
>>38458682
>just like the time I fucked you in malibu
jesus op things are rough ain't em
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 235x214px
>just like that time I fucked you in Malibu

my sides have 404'd
>>
File: 1395787600541.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1395787600541.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>install the sims 2
>spend hours recreating crushes from photos
>make my sim sleep with them all and marry one
>uninstall the sims 2
>>
File: 1498012869122.jpg (147KB, 700x653px) Image search: [Google]
1498012869122.jpg
147KB, 700x653px
>That feeling when you know these guys a probably really like that
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.