[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else has the feel where they don't even care about not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 14

File: th.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
Who else has the feel where they don't even care about not having a gf, or any other intimate relations?

anyone else here /jaded/??
>>
>>38457434
yeah anon i feel that way after some bad experiences
>>
>>38457434
I'm a 26 to kv
I'm beyond jaded and cynical
It's come to the point where my emotions create actual physical pain
>>
>>38457460
>>38457485

have you guys ever had any interactions with women who were interested, but you just didn't care at all and ignored their advances?
>>
File: pepe1.jpg (7KB, 195x190px) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.jpg
7KB, 195x190px
>>38457434
>work with a tall blone girl a couple years ago
>as a bf
>we banter, joke around alot
>i had given up on ever finding a girl long ago
>calls me "babe" accidentally a few times
>she fucks up something at work and I get thrown under the bus
>decide to begin to distance myself as I am starting to develop feelings and I can't deal with being burned once again
>she keeps asking if I'm mad at her
>i deny, she keeps trying to joke around like before
>I mostly don't reciprocate
>she begins to try harder
>starts bringing me small gifts whenever she would come into work,
>just things like coffee whenever shed go to starbucks and the like
>she snapchats me alot
>calls me one night when she was out partying
>says shes really drunk and needs someone to drive her home
>it's late, I'm kind of upset but I go and get her
>arrive at her friends house
>her friends are all there, have been drinking wine
>talk me into staying for a little bit
>keep dropping tons of sexual innuendos
>asking me about my gf
>tel them I don't have one
>they all go "oohhhhhh" and are all giggling
>girl I work with is obviously drunk keeps making tons of sexual references which I ignore
>they ask why I don't have a gf
>tell them I don't date
>they all start laughing at me
>sit there like an idiot not laughing, must've looked pretty pissed because they start apologizing and saying that I haven't found the right girl yet or some shit
>say yeah alright, lie about having to be up early and head out the door while they keep asking me to come a sit down again
>drunk co worker follows me outside, saying they were just having fun.
>ask drunk co-worker to delete my number, I thought you needed a ride, I'm not someone you can just call up and have come over so I can be the butt of all your jokes
>she says shes sorry, starts to get in my car
>I tell her I'm not driving her ass home so she had better call an uber or something
>she thinks I'm joking still

cont?
>>
>>38457977
continue!! did she get toastie?
>>
yes. I've given up long ago.

thing is I'm actually somewhat attractive and go to the gym regularly.I see grills looking my way sometimes. I'm not sure how to handle these feels.
>>
>>38458132
>I'm not sure how to handle these feels.
You don't. You ignore any grill that gives you attention because otherwise you will be setting yourself up for failure.
>>
File: 1499244418318.jpg (29KB, 599x581px) Image search: [Google]
1499244418318.jpg
29KB, 599x581px
It's not even about GFs anymore. I just can't live with myself, I have a bad case of "grass greener on the other side". I'm a restless NEET, can't hold a job, I'm considering suicide because I've become feral.
It's a constant stream of "no, this doesn't feel right".
>>
File: 1498806246131.jpg (307KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498806246131.jpg
307KB, 1200x900px
>>38457977
continue pls

le original le comment
>>
>>38457562
I had a women grab my crotch and I did nothing
>>
>>38458129
>"come on anon I was just joking with you!"
>goes on and on about how we used to be such good friends and she "misses the real me."
>i cave, tell her I guess I'll drive her home at least. I already came all the way here
>big mistake
>she gets excited says she needs to go grab her purse or whatever
>im waiting outside smoking a cig
>used to be a smokefag
she comes outside with her purse and an unopened bottle of wine
>figure it was just an extra or whatever
>she starts talking to me
>we begin to banter like we used to
>she starts touching/rubbing my leg
>says she loves talking with me
>says she missed this shit for some reason
>in my head I'm trying to figure out how to get out of this, ebcause I know it will end with me getting demolished again, but I can't seem to figure out how to end this
>we get to her house
>she wants me to come in and finish this bottle of wine
>i tell her the same thing about having to be up early
>shes getting pushy, asking what the problem is
cont'd
>>
File: IMG_2083.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2083.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
I want to be able to have someone I love and be close with, and its just been really getting to me lately, but I also understand that finding a woman in this day and age I can truly be happy with, with someone like me would be impossible, same concept of finding a perfect needle in an endless haystack of the human world.

I try not to let it get to me but it hurts.
>>
>>38458132
tfw you know this is the correct answer but you keep asking the question anyhow.

it's rough guys.
>>
>>38457977
p-please be real
>>
>>38457977
>I can't deal with being burned once again
what did he mean by this? did you have an ex girlfriend or something?
>>
>>38457977
Please hurry up man I needa get some sleep
>>
>>38458288
Why didn't you just outright tell her you're not interested instead of getting her hopes up?
>>
>>38457434
Yes. In fact, I have a couple of girlfriends around and wish they would move or go find bfs. I feel like the end of Old boy. I want to return to my room for the rest of my life.
>>
>>38458288
continue you fucking faggot, you cant stop there
>>
>>38458288
OP she is trying very badly to fuck you. Do not miss this opportunity. Just take the easy pussy bro. Or is it already over?
>>
>>38458461
What the hell? Do you think this is live? Fuck outta here
>>
File: 1466869262345.gif (2MB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
1466869262345.gif
2MB, 200x293px
>>38458288
>pussy this easy, still don't take the offer
fuck off
>>
>>38458288
>I say I can't deal with this right now, and that I'm tired and just want to go to bed and thats final
>she is upset and leaves without saying anything
>she ignores me at work the next time I see her
>fine by me.
>notice her glaring at me occassionally
>another co worker asks why me and girl are ignoring each other
>tell him idk
>a couple more days pass like this
>i mostly just pretend I don't care but I can tell it's getting on her nerves
>because she would come by and chat up someone next to me but not even talk to me, or when it was just us, glance at me and remain completely silent
>decide to play a mind game
>begin to lie to other co worker I know talks to other girl about girl I met off tinder.
>off for the weekend to go visit friends from college in vermont.
>go up there, forget completely about shitstorm at work I've created
>find out when I come back that the girl who liked me quit.
>never knew why, but always suspected that it was because my lie got back to her.
>tfw I find out that the day after I said that she was crying and left mid shift
>tfw she never texted or snapped me again
>tfw I probably could have had a fulfilling relationship with her because I really liked her but I sabotaged myself intentionally.
>>
>>38458575
Proud of you. You did the right thing. She just wanted a quick drunken fuck.
>>
>>38458575
Wow, that's some next level sabatoure shit
Did she have a bf throughout the whole thing?
>>
>>38458641
>>38458621
yeah, its a bittersweet feel, because while I know I'll never be close to her, she will always think of me in some way because she'll never get closure. But at the same time I wonder what would have happened if id fucked her that night, or started talking to her when she was giving me the cold shoulder.

>>38458641
>>38458641
in the beginning she did, but he dropped off the face of the earth along the way. or at least she never talked about him.
>>
>>38458365
i was rejected every single time I went after a girl. I had sworn off, i said (and still do) "never again" to myself every time I see an attractive girl, or get any positive attention from girls.

I keep repeating to myself "you will never have that" or some variation whenever I see a cute girl I like.

I'm not there yet, but I'm trying to be.
>>
>>38458744
god anon how long ago was this? you should have at least fucked her then dropped the roast
>>
File: DAUzRuNXgAEbovs.jpg (70KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DAUzRuNXgAEbovs.jpg
70KB, 1200x675px
>>38458575
you fucked up big time m8
>>
>>38458871
>ages ago. maybe 3 years?
>>
>>38458891
i applaud you for reaching new levels of autism
>>
>>38458885
>>38458885
yeah, i like to think I did the right thing.

The worst was when co-workers would bring it up after the fact. Many used to say things like "but you two were so cute together" and said that we had the "cutest" love-hate relationship and that there was a pool on how long it would take until we would "hate-fuck".

people would even joke and ask when the "wedding" would be.

I guess I showed them.....
>>
File: cutebaristagirl21.jpg (109KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cutebaristagirl21.jpg
109KB, 800x600px
>>38458575
why though?

you have been muted for 2 seconds because your comment was unorignal.
>>
im usually very nice to people in public. like i always try to initiate conversation with people at the store and the like.

ask things like how their day is going. Never when a cute girl is working though, that's when I feel like they get that so often it's annoying so I stay silent while they ring up my items.
>>
File: cat thumbs up.png (200KB, 450x384px) Image search: [Google]
cat thumbs up.png
200KB, 450x384px
>>38458964
>i like to think I did the right thing
you actually did
>>
File: 1500406217060.jpg (73KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500406217060.jpg
73KB, 960x720px
its over rated, or too much work.
but if you get the chance its worth it nomatter what.
I'm going to die alone.
>>
File: 1463584415071.jpg (60KB, 1000x964px) Image search: [Google]
1463584415071.jpg
60KB, 1000x964px
>>38458964
that roastie was looking for some quick validation from a drunk shag. She seemed betaness on you and when you crushed her ego it was too much for her to stand. Well done!
>>
>>38458569
>>38458288
>>38457977
literally normie problems kys
>>
>be lonely sperg
>no friends, just stay in my room all day listening to music, with 4chan and vidya
>by some magical chance meet a lonely girl who lives a few states away
>we talk for two years about pretty much everything
>start developing mutual feelings
>suddenly I can talk to people, sort of
>suddenly I have a safety net for the social rejection I was so sure I'd run into
>making friends, improving myself slowly
>we confess our love to each other at the same time
>it takes a year, but I fly to her
>for the next three, we visit each other every other month for 3-7 days
>everything is perfect for a while
>start making more friends
>improving myself even more
>even start attracting women
>I'm tall and have a nice face, why not?
>I cheat on her a few times, feel some remorse but honestly not as much as I should
>start drinking with my friends too
>alcohol and learning how to pretend to be normal have made me a cyborg
>start drinking a bit too much
>peak robochad: three way with two 7/10 blondes
>whathaveidone.jpg
>never cheat again
>still drinking
>we start to have fights almost every weekend about my irresponsibility
>I promise to change
>I don't change
>I'm in serious denial about my alcohol problem
>me and her are only ever 100% happy when we're together
>it's an illusion, we can't spend enough time together for me to fuck up
>she realizes this
>she knows I'll always deep down be the same distant sperg
>she breaks up with me, tells me it's really been over for a while
>Nothing to live for, I spiral into partying and binge drinking daily
>start to push away my friends with my recklessness and horrific irresponsibility
>lose pretty much everyone
>girls don't want to be around a drunk lunatic
>end up drinking alone
>in my room
>listening to music, browsing 4chan, playing vidya
>except now as an alcoholic
Trying to better myself again, but I know no one will ever love me like that again. I'm a naturally repulsive person. Those stars won't align like that twice.
>>
File: IMG_6097.jpg (159KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6097.jpg
159KB, 1080x1080px
>>38457434
Use to feel that way. I didn't have any friends after graduation. I just had some
family...so I focused on myself. I went to the gym everyday, got good grades in Uni., and read some books. All those positive activies gave me the self- confidence and the energy to overcome my shyness, depression, and social anxiety.

Focus on bettering yourself. It's fine you don't have any close connections; work on yourself. But it is important to have friends and to have a SO down the road. You will need support at some point. Take this opportunity; focus on the good and make changes
>>
Having to spend my shekels that I work for on some roastie who would probably be a fucking psychopathic cunt like my last and only gf? No thanks.
>>
File: IMG_3420.jpg (618KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3420.jpg
618KB, 1280x1280px
>>38459661
Maybe you have more of an addictive personality which is something that is tough to deal with. I wouldn't call yourself a repulsive person; many people have similiar issues as you.

At least you are self-aware. Now you just need to make changes in your behavior. I suggest cutting away people that are negative influences. Read some self-help books. If it's extreme consider seeking professional help. It's not too late. Start the change now....those activities aren't good. They're self-destructive.
>>
File: IMG_3094.gif (699KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3094.gif
699KB, 500x376px
>>38459688
True! I find many young people to be so materialistic and shallow. It's tough to be a guy in today's world.
With that said not all gurrrls care about money. The older they are and if they have their own career they are usually more mature. If you notice any hissy fits and immaturity early on regarding finances; stay away. Finances are a huge reason for divorce, unhappiness, and cheating. It should be a two way street with almost everything when it comes to relationships....my cousins are stereotypical young women. They both are very beautiful, however neither of them have boyfriends. They can't find anyone goood enough. The oldest one is 32 and no boyfriend. She's going to rush and end up with a loser.

Wasting money on a big fancy wedding, big ring, frequent expensive dates, flowers all the time, gifts, etc. that doesn't make a lasting relationship. It's all bullshit. Keep looking, and don't give up ...down to earth girls do exist.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.