[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been a NEET since I was 16, I'm 20 now. Anyone else opted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: hl.jpg (349KB, 1600x1060px) Image search: [Google]
hl.jpg
349KB, 1600x1060px
Been a NEET since I was 16, I'm 20 now. Anyone else opted out of society early?
>>
Nice - how did you manage that at such a young age?
>>
Neet since 22. 27 now. Don't even know how I could function in the normie world anymore. Crippling depression now.
>>
>>38456780
Dropped out of school and never went back
>>
>>38457243
So, you're on disability or welfare or something?

Did you win the lottery or get an inheritance?

Something's not right with your story...
>>
File: 1488741845092.gif (1023KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
1488741845092.gif
1023KB, 500x420px
>>38456553
Same here, dropped out at 16, now 24.
I am apathy.
>>
File: IMG_1010.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1010.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>38456553
I'm thinking about feigning a bunch of personality disorders to try to start collecting NEETbux. I already make shit money at my job so making more in NB while having to do no work seems like a better deal. Also gives me the chance to actual developer human capital by developing skills on my own instead of wasting half my day doing low skilled shit.
>>
File: 1489264206561.webm (1MB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
1489264206561.webm
1MB, 568x320px
I've been a NEET for about 2 years now. I'm 24 now. I dropped out of doing shitty manual labour jobs and used my legit mental illness diagnoses to get on disability, which took about a year since I was declined at first. Then I got a lawyer, and since I had a doctor backing up my claims it was airtight and they had no choice but to grant me my NEETbux. Best thing about it is that they had to retroactively pay me the money they should have been paying me while I was on normal unemployment welfare, in one massive lump sum. So I got a few grand and used it to get set up in my own apartment, then flew to Berlin for a short vacation. Initially I wanted to go to Tokyo of course, but the airfare to there just costs way too much.

I hope one day to make a recovery, I am allowed to work despite being legally disabled, so I will get a job eventually and start plugging away money for that Tokyo trip.

Also webm unrelated I think. I have no clue what it is actually. Haven't seen it for a long time.
>>
>>38456553

Also a NEET here from 16 to 20.

Finished school at 16 (uk) and did nothing because I'm stupid and didn't really know much about further education.
>>
>>38457379
Not OP but same situation.
My mom's been pretty chill about me living here but at 22 I can see the wedge it's driving between us. Finally started working manual labor and I just want to move out so she can be happier.
>>
Been a neet for about a month now and im going out of my mind with boredom. What do you guuys do to fill the hours?
>>
>>38457785
Listen to some music and pace around, killing time will come naturally after some time.
>>
>>38457785
I made myself a schedule. Wake up at the same time every day, make breakfast, do projects around the house, hit the gym. You need to keep yourself busy and a schedule is really good for that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.