[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you finally realize you made a mistake in letting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: download2.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download2.png
4KB, 225x225px
When did you finally realize you made a mistake in letting her go, anon?
>>
>>38456342
Letting who go? Is this a janitor'd post from /pol/?
>>
Im too autistic for her anyway so i couldnt care less if shes gone
>>
File: 1496384135960.jpg (16KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
1496384135960.jpg
16KB, 500x558px
>>38456342
>When did you finally realize you made a mistake in letting her go, anon?
Fucking summer in here.
>>
>>38456602
I'm 23 and been browsing for multiple years. I'm talking about a girl I thought I wouldn't miss when I graduated high school 5 years ago, and I didn't, but it hit me now and I got a bad case of the feels anon. It's like reverse oneitis.
>>
>>38456342
ye, it was your mother and i fucked her so hard
>>
>>38456602
fucking faggot I broke up with a girl 5 years ago and still have mad feels
50/50 chance you are one of the pathetic sad sacks who makes khv threads
>>
>>38456342
I-It wasn't a mistake
One day I'll be happier than I ever was
Just watch
>>
If you had a her to begin with, you're a normalfaggot, or at least a failed normalfaggot.

Just fuck off onto another board.

It's about time this place gets cleaned the fuck up.

Make me a fucking moderator and I'll start handing out warnings and bans for failed normie faggots making posts on a ROBOT board.
>>
>>38456342
She was never there in the first place.
>>
File: 1495141344552.jpg (24KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1495141344552.jpg
24KB, 387x461px
I made a mistake of going back, honestly.
>>
>>38456669
You don't think you're the exact type of person they don't want to let become a janny?
>>
>>38456696
>make a non-political post on pol
>get warned/banned
>make a non-fit post on fit
>get warned/banned
>make a non-vidya post on v
>get warned/banned

Why the fuck can't we have proper moderation on r9k? This is a fucking robot board, not a fucking future beta cuck provider failed normie board.
>>
>>38456723
/r9k/ has no topic, you mong
>>
File: 1484121795581.jpg (14KB, 224x217px) Image search: [Google]
1484121795581.jpg
14KB, 224x217px
it took 1 day
>>
File: 1490463658020.png (134KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490463658020.png
134KB, 334x393px
>>38456669
This was a never a board intended for robots to begin with you stupid little fuck. You autists literally raided this board, and now you're upset that normies are raiding you back. Hmpth.
>>
>>38456661
>50/50 chance you are one of the pathetic sad sacks who makes khv threads
Am I getting shamed on fucking r9k? What a fucking joke this board has become. I'm probably about to leave for good and let you redditors have it.
>>
>>38456723
>not a fucking future beta cuck provider failed normie board.

This is such typical virgin bullshit.

>lol women are only good for fucking and if you can't fuck a girl then you're just provider scum

Women are good companions to have in general. Yeah they have downsides, but people don't get into relationships because it makes them miserable. Especially if she likes you. You'll never get that feeling though.
>>
>>38456650
fucking leave, you have to be 18 to post on this board
>>
>>38456342
Idk I've been trying to let go of my oneitis. I didn't talk to her for months but we eventually reconnected. Nowadays I usually ignore her texts or act uninterested in the conversation. Oftentimes shell text me a few times until i answer. She'll always say shit like "I miss you" "why do you hate me, did I do something :(" I hate that I love this chick, I can't seem to get her out of my life. I like spending time with her but at the end of the day she makes me feel shitty.
>>
ITT: Mad underage faggots who pretend that you cant be a robot if you ever had a gf
>>
File: 1495209673910.jpg (44KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
1495209673910.jpg
44KB, 600x610px
>qt at work flirting with me for weeks
>had a thing for her for a while
>go to staff party
>get too drunk
>hit on other girl
>rejected
>stagger home and fall asleep in my bathroom
>qt stops flirting and calls me by my name instead of my nickname
>acts cold towards me

Roastie btfo I suppose.

I fucking hate myself
>>
>>38456342
I don't.

It took me many years to understand other people and how to make them understand me, it's only natural to make mistakes in the process.
>>
>>38456342
>Be fucboi 2015
>Thirsty af
>Be into sports, lift and party
>I don't like any of that shit
>Insecure about my image, hate my body because it's not zizz tier shredded
>Get lent My neighbour totoro by qt from the animu club
>Arrange to meet to give it back
>Hit it off, as two socially maladjusted young adults can
>Need to go to the gym to fix my body
>'Bye'
>She gets visibly sad at my obliviousness conveyed as a lack of interest

When I think back on how I acted towards girls that year, I kind of get sad.
>>
>>38457661
I'm a virgin but me and the cute girl were happy with each other when we were teenagers. She facebooked me years later and told me she wanted to fuck. I felt so bad and weird. Call me a beta bitch but I legit feel bad.

If you missed out on teenage love you missed out on one of the best feelings in life. I haven't had a girl since then but I still look back like a happy, but still feeling Wojak.
>>
>>38456342
She let me go
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.