[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, why don't you go to low IQ countries and trick local

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: iq_by_country.png (28KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [Google]
iq_by_country.png
28KB, 1357x800px
Robots, why don't you go to low IQ countries and trick local girls into sex?
>>
File: 1500314730236.jpg (15KB, 317x275px) Image search: [Google]
1500314730236.jpg
15KB, 317x275px
>>38455860
Why is Ireland so dumb
>>
>>38456105
Decades of war will do that to the population. Also the Irish are too laid back to care about faggy shit such as IQ tests.
>>
>>38456105
The smart ones went to the US or U.K. a while ago
Also the reason why OP is because if you take an overlapping map of the rate of hiv infection you'll see something
>>
>>38455860
China falsely reports IQ statistics or publishes results only from Shanghai.

North Koreans are malnourished brainwashed retards with tech from the 50's so that's obviously bullshit.
>>
>>38455860
>Italy higher than most of western Europe
Map is confirmed to be bullshit.
>>
File: renziride.jpg (17KB, 680x300px) Image search: [Google]
renziride.jpg
17KB, 680x300px
>>38456458

Salty slav: spotted
>>
>>38456105
Richard lynn and the guy that co-founder DNA said that the Irish have smaller skulls and most of their problems are due to lower intellect

Richard is the researcher that made these maps btw
>>
>>38456480
I'm not a slav, why would I be?

Yeah I'll just believe Italy is a bastion of intelligence and France, Germany, Britain and Spain are all mouthbreathing retards in comparison.
>>
You people realize this kind of chart is always bullshit, right? Do you people actually think people in the Congo are less intelligent than fucking Downs patients?
>>
>>38455860
85 average IQ country reporting in
>>
>>38455860
>US average IQ is 95
hahahhahahahahahaa
>>
>>38456480
Northern American: Spotted

>western Europe
>Slav

Pick one.
>>
File: 2.png (129KB, 251x333px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
129KB, 251x333px
>>38456529
>He believes in Q.I.
>He believes the microsoft paint map posted on the suicidal board, on the vietnamese illustrations website.

>He can't stand the bant and (You)s the obvious "made to make you rage" post.

>>38456653
Deep down you're all communists slavs, anon. It's a matter of closeness to russia.
>>
>>38456706
>Deep down you're all communists slavs, anon
I am actualyl a slav, but you are just now doing a damage control.
>>
>>38456566
Funnily enough the average white IQ is something like 103 in the US, but since the country is only 55% white the average is so low. The same will happen is Western Europe as we become an increasingly smaller part of the population.
>>
>>38456849
I assume that all the spics that identify as """white""" also bring it down.
>>
>>38455860
average IQ by country is a good way to measure which countries are smart, BUT, you forgot what's most important. And that is the average /r9k/ IQ, which is around
>135-140
last time I checked. You guys are legit smart AF
>>
>>38456529
Wow, it's almost like there are literally thousands of Italian scientists, mathematicians, artists and inventors, it's almost like Italy conquered and civilized most of Europe and conquered the most of the Near East and North Africa, how could they be intelligent?

Impossible!
>>
>>38455860
Because I already do that
>>
>>38456550

What continent is it

Oreganoni
>>
>>38456934
>lost to modern greece
>lost to ethopia
>>
>live in a low IQ
>have high IQ
>still can't get laid
>tfw too smart for sex
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.