[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>job interview in less than 24 hours DEAR GOD WHAT DO I DO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-07-18-10-51-15-1.png (424KB, 1080x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-18-10-51-15-1.png
424KB, 1080x1010px
>job interview in less than 24 hours
DEAR GOD WHAT DO I DO
IVE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE

REEEEEE
>>
>>38455436
>DEAR GOD WHAT DO I DO

Suck off your interviewer
>>
You should have prepared.

Origaboloapo
>>
File: handshakedad.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedad.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
>>38455436
Show up, speak with the manager, give him a firm handshake, and reiterate your interest on the job.

/dadposting

Speak with the workers you encounte therer if they're not busy -- secretaries, everyone. Could give you some valuable intel on what you're getting yourself into.

The interview's all about projecting confidence, if not then at least pretending you have it. Fake it until you make it, brah.

Once you're finished with the interview, send thank you notes to whoever interviewed you within 24-48 hours. Shows you're interested in the job. Good luck!
>>
>>38455436
J U S T B U R S E L F
U
S
T

B

U
R
S
E
L
F
>>
Just act confident and be yourself.

But really, just try to be calm and make it as conversational and casual as possible. If they ask a question you don't know, redirect your answer, or say you'd be open to learning more on the subject. Being qualified is important, but if they hire you, they're going to have to work with your ass every fucking day, so it's important that they like you. Just don't sperg the fuck out and you'll be totally fine if you're qualified.
>>
File: amiba.png (233KB, 582x599px) Image search: [Google]
amiba.png
233KB, 582x599px
>>38455436
If he asks for weaknesses, tell him that you suck with multi tasking.
Actually did that with my first interview and look how I turned out now.
>>
>>38455467
B-but I'm a guy (male)

>>38455522
Thanks for the advice, dad.

>>38455543
>Just don't sperg the fuck out
That's the hard part, anon
>>
give them an hour long presentation as to why being neet is superior in every way
>>
>>38455522
>/dadposting
>mfw it even have a name
>>
>>38455603
OK I'll give you some serious info. I need some info from you too though, what job are you applying for? What does your resume look like?

Protip: You are very very very motivated for this job, regardless if it's true or not. You will work to the best of your abilities, and your abilities are what these people are looking for. You are a somewhat sociable person, and even though you come there to work, you're also pretty sure you'll get along with most people. You're not nervous at all, in fact, you're quite sure of yourself, but not to the point that you're filled with hubris. The whole firm handshake thing is not a meme, but don't crush the interviewers hand. If you're applying for menial work like stocking shelves, show up wearing casual clothing. If you're applying to a white-collar job, show up wearing something a bit more formal, like a collared shirt. Make sure you shower and use deodorant before you go there, show them your best self. Read up on the company you're applying to, remember: You really want to work for them, and you have well thought out reasons as to why you want to do so.

Need more info about you though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.