[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever feel that there is no consistency to your 'self'.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: cairo.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
cairo.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
Do you ever feel that there is no consistency to your 'self'. I am constantly being thrashed back and forth between feeling that I need to travel the world, living a life of poverty and living the normal life that I set myself up for, working at a boring job building the financial infrastructure of the 'modern economy'. And over the last few weeks I have been placing myself in increasingly and remarkably dangerous situations, such as attempting to cold cop hard drugs, despite the fact that I hardly drink and have never used drugs, and making connections with literal down-and-out degenerates. And then I go to work on Monday, study Russian obsessively after work. I have even disconnected my house from the Internet (I'm writing this from work) so that I can study and be productive, write my journal, and so on. Then on the weekend, I'm going on massive hikes in large national parks specifically without any idea of where I'm going and only enough water to be lost for far less time than it would be possible to be, I'm fucking transvestites, I'm doing hard drugs, I'm driving extremely fast on narrow roads, etc. etc. But during the week I don't *feel* as though I'm putting on the appearance of a normal person. I just feel like a totally different person when these self-destructive/thrill-seeking moods take powerful hold of me. It is increasingly odd to wake up on Monday mornings and feel like everything I did must have been a dream merely because I survived it without injury/imprisonment/etc.

Does anyone else ever feel this way?

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.