[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guys with long hair Why do people still do this? Unless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1437085492354.jpg (49KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1437085492354.jpg
49KB, 550x535px
>guys with long hair

Why do people still do this? Unless you're fabio or something this always makes you look like a cringy autist, almost like a permanent fedora.
>>
Long hair can only look good if you have a decent beard and the hair is well kept. Also you can't be even a bit fat.
>>
>Why do people still do this?

Apathy. Only like 1% of long-haired males do it because they think it looks good, the rest simply doesn't give a shit about your normie standards.
>>
I used to have long hair until a month ago.

I loved looking at myself in the mirror with it
>>
>>38455142
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdLLyDTgNIU
>>
>>38455142
I have longish hair. It's barely shoulder length at the moment, but before I cut it was half way down my back. I'm growing it back. I will never fit in with normies and I'd rather have my natural hair than try to fit in.
>>
I keep mine to present more feminine/cutely even though I wouldn't transition unless my mom died.
>>
>>38455142
There are plenty of men that have long hair and it suits them (either because they're handsome or it suits their face).

Either way, why do you give a shit? Let people do what they want.
>>
I have really crazy hair and I just want to grow it out and see how crazy it can get.
Also it's a big fuck you to the normies especially the older ones.
>>
>>38455142
I have long hair because I like how it feels, not how it looks. Go stare into a mirror faggot
>>
File: 1493735751750.jpg (110KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1493735751750.jpg
110KB, 800x1067px
>Lain's hair is longer on one side than the other
>She states the longer side acts as a way of preventing bad thoughts entering from the left
>So desperate to combat these bad feels that's I'm debating growing a part of my hair out like the way she has it

I'm getting a little obsessed I think.
>>
>>38455142
Long hair looks better on men than short IMO. I keep trying to grow mine out, but there's always some barber who fucks it up at some point.
>>
>>38456304
let's all imitate lain!
>>
I did it for a while because I was too fucking lazy to get a haircut. Then I got a haircut because the upkeep was too much
>>
>>38455242
hello fellow beautiful one
>>
>>38456362
You got to get a regular barber, my cousin in law does barbery and I'm going to get my hair cut with her.
>>
I do it because my social phobia prevents me from getting my hair cut, and I'm sick of giving myself buzz cuts in the kitchen.
>>
File: 2000 mad.jpg (37KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
2000 mad.jpg
37KB, 500x738px
>>38455142
fucking hate long haired pieces of shit.
if one sits in front of you, you can't see shit from behind that fucking nasty pile of trash covering their head and their shoulders.
reminds me to keep a lighter and maybe a pair of scissors on hand, just in case. although probably won't do anything with it in that situation anyway, but you get the idea
>>
>>38456362
>>38456775

Don't go to a barber when dealing with long hair cuts, go to a salon. It's a little more expensive but worth not having your hair fucked, and they're used to working with long hair more often.
>>
>>38456874
No, I can just have family do it, and have a relationship with the person cutting it, this is more important since they know what I want.
>>
>>38456874
This is correct. Barbers mainly deal with clippers and short hair. Most of them have little experience using scissors and only know rudimentary techniques. If you have long hair you need to see a hair stylist since that's what they work with everyday
>>
>>38456857
That's assault. Enjoy the buttsex from prison chad
>>
>>38455186
this

OP is mad cause we stylin on him
>>
>have long hair
>every time girls either pull it or play with it when I go down on them
It's interesting famalam they dig it.
>>
I grow my hair long because my father is bald and I want to enjoy it while I've still got it.
>>
>>38457013
>cutting someone's hair while they don't notice before it's too late
>assault
2violent4u
>>
>>38457014
>OP is mad cause we stylin on him
who are you in competition with? a mop?
>>
File: long haired kid.jpg (14KB, 330x322px) Image search: [Google]
long haired kid.jpg
14KB, 330x322px
>>38457014
>we'z be stylin' n shit
>>
I'm really fat and every tells me i look better with long hair than short hair. It's true ah off hair makes me look way fatter for some reason.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.