[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My power bill is due tomorrow while my internet bill is due a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: shotgunpep.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
shotgunpep.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
My power bill is due tomorrow while my internet bill is due a few days after that. In total it comes to around $130, and that's $130 that I don't have. I already spent $500 on the rent, and don't have anything left. How do I pay for this shit?

I don't have anything left to sell, I live in a small studio apartment with no furniture but a bed and a dresser. The only piece of technology that I have is this Thinkpad T420, and I can't sell that because that's how I earn money in the first place. Most of my family is dead, and my mother is poor and has already helped as much as she can. I have no friends to borrow money from being a typical robot. I'm already living as destitute of a life as I can, literally only eating rice, lentils, and eggs. Yesterday I was so desperate that I half heartedly shilled for BTC in some random thread. What do?
>>
>>38455071
take out a small loan and pay it back as quick as possible
>>
camwhore on chaturbate
>>
File: 623525.jpg (2KB, 121x125px) Image search: [Google]
623525.jpg
2KB, 121x125px
go homeless
>>
>>38455071
if you're gonna beg don't half ass it
>>
>>38455102
From where? You don't mean pay day loan do you?
>>38455108
I'm not a girl, and that's lame.
>>38455112
Won't be homeless for a month at least, I just will be stuck in a hot as shit apartment with no internet and no power, aka nothing to do but die of heatstroke.
>>
It's summer. People aren't paying attention to their bellongings. Just steal old people's bags.
>>
>>38455133
Pretty sure begging threads are instantly deleted on sight by the mods, so it's impossible to just outright say, "give me money pl0x".
>>
Try moving back to your mom's
>>
>>38455102
this
go to lendup, get a loan of like $200. make sure you can pay it back before the allotted time.
or you can just miss the payment. they won't shut off your power for missing 1 month's bill. usually takes a couple of months before they can shut you off if you have no history. not sure what internet you have but most do the same, let you miss about 2 months before they shut you off.
of course, you'll get hit with a late payment fees and your credit will take a hit. if it's your first time missing a payment they'll usually take off the late fee if you ask so no damage to credit score. I would go with a loan if you're absolutely sure you can pay it back with interest and on time.
>>
>>38455294
Interesting, you're saying I can just miss the payment and nothing will happen?
>>
If you ever need extra cash. Just Ewhore every Saturday night. I've made 100 pounds a week doing this and it really helps out.
>>
>>38455373
Which website do you use and does this work for males?
>>
>>38455323
yep, they won't shut off your power if you miss 1 month. you'll get hit with late fees and on your credit score though. but like I said, they'll usually remove the late fee if you call and explain the situation before you pay the next time. Not sure if it depends on the state, but I know some states aren't allowed to shut off your power until x amount of months pass, especially if it's in the summer. ISP is usually the same but it depends on which ISP you have and if they have your credit info (SSN, etc).
>>
>>38455102
Overdraft courtesy from any bank. You probably can have 300 dollars with a 35 dollar fee.

Small loans are a pain to get just do this and you're set OP. All you have to do is go to your bank and ask to withdraw the money. If you dont have a bank account youre literally a retard and deserve to be homeless
>>
>>38455071
$500???? THATS IT??? I pay $1000 just for rent and that is the cheapest I could find in my state, get a fucking job.
>>
>>38455430
>Overdraft courtesy from any bank.
Don't do this. Most banks will charge you an overdraft fee (usually $35) for every single day you're in the red. BoA is notorious for this.
>>
>>38455420
I live in a pretty rural area, so the ISP and power company have a monopoly over here. Wouldn't surprise me if they tried Jewing me, but I'll take your word for it.
>>38455432
I live in a rural area, cost of living is lower but there aren't any jobs because there aren't any people. I had to find a shitty online job.
>>
>>38455146
men can do it too sweetie
>>
>>38455430
Theres also no interests on whatever you take out. Most banks give you about a month and a half to pay it back
>>
>>38455430
Nah.
>>38455454
Yep, my bank does this.
>>38455463
I am not a gay.
>>
>>38455071
Bitches can just cry on fundme and done... unfair earth.
>>
>>38455454
>every single day

Hahhahahhahahha you're retarded m8t. Ive worked for multiple banks. I know Chase, IBC, and Wellsfargo dont do that. Its actually just a one time fee of 35
>>
>>38455483
They charge you 35 dollars for each time you do a transaction when your account is negative. If you dont have any pending automated transactions your bank will not charge you anymore.
>>
>>38455519
I know for a fact that the bank I use does multiple fees for days, if I did your plan I would be fucked beyond belief, as I only get paid once every month. I will probably just not pay at all and hope they don't fuck me over and shut the power off, just as this anon says. >>38455294

But if you want to help anyway ;)

1BGTfnXUaKDH5dPSF3jkGnZdXLizrAFm6T
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38455071
How can a combination of a power bill and an Internet bill be so huge? Mine is less than half of that.
>>
>>38455071
Prioritize the power bill. Cancel internet for a little while and use the library.

>>38455148
Don't be a nog

>>38455133
OP could beg for a bit on a street corner. You can make about $20/hour.

OP, even if you can't pay this month you still need a plan to get back on track for next month's payments or else you will be in double trouble. Can you get a job or flip shit on craigslist?
>>
File: proofs.png (6KB, 685x89px) Image search: [Google]
proofs.png
6KB, 685x89px
>>38455748
And here's proof.
>>38455796
I live in the middle of rural VA, the ISP is literally the only ISP in the are and charges enormous prices, Shentel.
>>
500 dollars? I pay 350 with water and electricity included. Its a decent sized studio with a bathroom, small fridge and a medium sized bedroom.

I almost pity you anon-kun
>>
>>38455829
I have a job, it's a shitty internet job that I found out through that NEET pastebin thing. They only pay once every month, and it's a struggle to make enough to support myself already. As for selling shit on Craigslist, I don't have any shit to sell. I already sold it all.
>>
>>38455835
Switch banks you goy.
>>
>>38455886
Yeah, you must live in a big city. My water bill is only like 12 dollars lol.
>>
>>38455911
you need to have two jobs...like irl and online one
i hope you can make it anon im sorry for your life
>>
>>38455984
Don't feel sorry for me, I'm a smart enough to guy to rise out of poverty in the long run, and I don't particularly mind living a destitute life in the mean time so long as the bills are paid.
>>
>>38455911
Sell your plasma. If you live in a big city theyll give you about a 100 dollars the first four times you donate. You can donate twice a week.

Buy and resell things wherever you can find a good deal

Build aquariums. Glass is relatively cheap if you buy in bulk and can easily make a profit selling large tanks for 20% less than retails.

Invest in cryptocurrency
>>
>>38456062
>Sell your plasma. If you live in a big city theyll give you about a 100 dollars the first four times you donate. You can donate twice a week.
Interesting, 100 total, as in 25 per visit? I don't live in a BIG city, but there's one with around 60k people maybe 30 minutes away.
>>
>>38456114
Nah Anon. Were talking about 100 dollars for each visit. It may be a little less. I know CSL plasma pays well. Wouldnt hurt calling to figure out
>>
>>38455071
Start applying for jobs while you still have internet.
>>
>>38456160
I go back to school in late August, and get around 3.5k in loan pay out. Plan to invest it in ETH and see what happens. I'm more concerned about the present than future, because the future seems pretty stable.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.