[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it stupid to pursue a girl that is straight out of a relationship?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nrrkf0pt9v1rqtegyo1_500.jpg (226KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrrkf0pt9v1rqtegyo1_500.jpg
226KB, 453x604px
is it stupid to pursue a girl that is straight out of a relationship?
shes really insecure and has suicidal thoughts.
>>
She sounds damaged as fuck. But robots tend not to have many options. Pursue at own risk.
>>
>>38454792
no
women straight out of relationships usually have high libido

women get over breakups by fucking other men
men get over breakups by drinking and being sad

definitely go for it
don't make it seem like you only appraoched her because shes straight out though

just make it seem normal
you'll seem creepy if you go' hey you just broke up with john right come here and fuck me'

you gotta be like 'hey lets grab some dinner or somethin etc etc
>>
Eeey my boy! We are in the same boat.

Her boyfriend broke up with her two weeks ago and she is hurting herself and ibem sure she has suicidal thoughts. Sad but also good that I know that I know that she isn't interested in me in any way

She also plays OSU! 8 hours a day.
>>
File: killem.jpg (20KB, 385x376px) Image search: [Google]
killem.jpg
20KB, 385x376px
>>38456000
check'ddd
orima
>>
>>38454792
yes, very bad idea
She's just looking for a rebound. Unless you just want sex and separate that from feelies.
>t. Rebound guy who got ghosted on
>>
>>38454792
The things I would do to take a whack at those tits
>>
>>38456082
Not OP here
I wouldn't mind a to just hang in have been chasing her for 7 years and I am tired of I could bang her I could leave her forever knowing a achieved at least something.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.