[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else is /sexist/ here? Been finding that I have alot of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: adolfhitler.jpg (64KB, 675x1000px) Image search: [Google]
adolfhitler.jpg
64KB, 675x1000px
who else is /sexist/ here?

Been finding that I have alot of pent up anger towards women.

For example, some roastie asked me for directions on campus yesterday. I pointed her in the exact opposite direction that what she had requested.

also woman hate thread.
>>
>>38454201

Why don't you hate men too? The majority of people of both sexes are mentally repressed and degraded. Though it does manifest differently in men and women.
>>
>>38454235
This
Misanthropy is the final and ultimate boss of hatred. Just give in anon, why only hate half of humanity?
>>
>>38454235
I tend to judge men on an individual basis.

Women are the worst, for example

>walking up the stairs from the beach the other day
>three women are having a conversation on the stairs
>people having to walk inbetween them to move up and down the stairs
>I have to walk inbetween them
>do so
>hear an "excuse you" from behind

fucking cunts man
>>
>>38454262
I agree with you, misanthropy is the final step, but the reasons I hate people and women are different respectively.
>>
>>38454279
Never forget that women are people too anon.
>>
>>38454299
>>38454299
>women
>people

pick one faggot
>>
>>38454235
There's more of a hivemind among women. So most of them act like cunts.

I'm also mad at women cause I don't get laid as much as I would like to

>tfw I'm not a virgin but still don't get laid very often
>>
File: Nani.jpg (18KB, 647x622px) Image search: [Google]
Nani.jpg
18KB, 647x622px
>>38454275
>his beach has stairs
>>
>>38454318
Ok, I pick you, faggot.
>>
Working in a majority female workplace has really soured me on that dynamic. People are nasty to each other, they snitch, no problems are solved directly, lots of work is left undone because they want to talk/eat/whatever.

But I used to work in a majority male workplace where the women were fine and just as valuable as the men, so I try to remind myself of that.
>>
>>38454201
I wouldn't say sexist.
However, at just about every point in my life so far, it's always been a woman that's tried to set me up for failure. Co-wokers, supervisors, uni classmates, family members. It just does not fucking matter because everything I've done at some point was almost ruined by women.
It's one hell of a coincidence. I'm not quite there, but I do realize that I've made some good friends along the way
>>
>>38454201
>pointed her in the exact opposite direction
I do this too, but accidentally.
>>
>>38454336
west coast has stairs leading down to the beaches because its more mountainous.
>>
File: Pure Coincidence.jpg (21KB, 296x314px) Image search: [Google]
Pure Coincidence.jpg
21KB, 296x314px
>>38454390
>It's one hell of a coincidence
>>
>>38454512
>talking about women
>posts a jew

ok, go back to /pol/ please

Like we were talking about women, what do jews have anything to do with the topic of discussion.

UNLESS you meant it as
>the vaginal jew

but that's it. that's the only instance in which your jpg would serve any sort of relevance.
>>
>>38454540
Who do you think it is that controls the behavior of modern women?
>>
>>38454632
jews.

>>38454201
no i have too many girl friends and a wife. but i have the same emotions toward poor people and fat people. at bars or social events i give them a hard time.
>>
When women treat you like a subhuman it's very hard to remain objective and it's very hard to keep thinking that they are "not all like that".
>>
>>38454727
>>38454727

If society ever implodes there are a bunch of roastie sluts who live across the street from me.

Always trying to get me to come over or some shit.

If the govt ever collapses I will be setting their house on fire.
>>
>>38454685
>poor people
why?

>fat people
more understandable I suppose. Although when I see fat people at my gym or running I think that's good on them.
>>
>>38454791
I grew up around poor people and they always wanted to shit on my life and lead me into trouble. I was bullied as a kid because I did well in school and sports.
>>
>>38454201
>who else is /sexist/ here?
I'm so "sexist" I don't even consider my views to be sexist or extreme, just common sense.
>>
>>38454824
>>38454824
women are the same

they have no respect for men. due to the illusion they are the "same" as men.

which they're not, and they never will be.
>>
>>38454866
if that's your experience then i get it. women have treated me a little better but i think generally they are dumber or less interesting. i was ignored a lot by women until i stopped overthinking everything, but they never tried to make me feel like shit or harass me for no reason.
>>
File: IMG_1708.jpg (88KB, 550x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1708.jpg
88KB, 550x636px
>>38454318
>pick one
gotta say I hate this terrible, low-effort meme
>>
>>38454318
I pick women. Now what?
>>
>>38454299
Kek

Orgaloo
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.