[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Robots here have an older brother? What is your relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: brother.png (98KB, 772x1041px) Image search: [Google]
brother.png
98KB, 772x1041px
Any Robots here have an older brother? What is your relationship with them like?
>>
>>38454048
my older brother is 10 years older than I am, growing up i looked up to him and realized later on that he was full of shit and only fabricated stories to look cool to me.

later on i also realize that he might actually be autistic cause of how bad he is socially

i dont really speak to him anymore but i dont really hate him either.
>>
STOP POSTING THESE PICTURES, THEY MAKE ME DEPRESSED.
>>
>>38454048
>>38454048
I have two older brothers
we don't really talk much but every now and then we get drunk and listen to music together
>>
wtf the bitch literally did nothing wrong is this post ironic i don't get it?
>>
>>38454196
redditfags are comprised of sjws and pc asshats so of course theyre gonna be saying "it's rape!!!1 it's rape!!!!!!" lmao
>>
>>38454215
why are the other parts highlighted tho?
only one person said the rape thing the rest just tried to make sure the girl didn't feel bad
is it implying she should feel bad?
>>
File: Andras(demon).jpg (75KB, 449x500px) Image search: [Google]
Andras(demon).jpg
75KB, 449x500px
oops i dropped something

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/6nymqe/i_16f_had_sex_with_the_brother_19m_of_the_boy_16m/
>>
>>38454248
wtf did she do wrong?
they weren't dating who cares?
are you insane?
>>
>>38454247
>>38454277
I know you're trolling but

Misogynist answer - She's a roastie slut
Normie answer - She can fuck who she wants but flirting with your close friend who loves you then fucking his brother is a dick move and if she was truly his friend and gave one iota of consideration to his feelings she would fuck people who aren't related to him.
>>
I really like my older brother (he's 4 years older than me). He has a lot of problems but he helps me when I'm struggling and it means a lot to me. He was at one point a bad drug addict and I resented him for it but I am going through similar shit that he went through and he's one of the only people there for me. I feel bad because I rely on him a lot since he's more financially stable than I am, but he graduated from college before my family became poor and he tries his hardest to make sure I have the same opportunities as he did. I will never be able to thank him enough for all he's done for me.
>>
>>38454048
I don't talk to him much because I am from an affair my our father had and it disturbs me on some level. We get along well and we have fun whenever we get together. He's one of the few people who knows I'm a social loser but still treats me with respect. I'm upset that he never did thr cliche big brother things with me like teach me how to shave or talk to girls.
>>
>>38454333
how am i trolling i just want to understand the point of the op it's not exactly controversial
where do you draw the line btw if some homeless guy likes you should you die a virgin rather than hurt his feelings? does it have to be a friend that likes you or can it be anyone? and does it have to be someone they are close to that you bang? when is it ok to live your own life if someone likes you? the whole thing seems stupid to me and i hope people don't actually live like that
it's unhealthy to be completely attached to people anyway don't be a souless psycho but don't be a weird stalker either just be cool and aloof i don't think that's too hard to grasp
>>
>>38454418
She's a fucking slut with no consideration for his feelings. By definition, sure, she can do whatever she wants. But what she did can be considered wrong because it's basically a gigantic "Fuck you, you're inferior and so I'm going to fuck your superior brother, did I mention you're the inferior male?" So again, she didn't do anything 'wrong', but it's against social etiquette because it hurt his feelings and ruined his self confidence, and you're supposed to be considerate. That's all there is to it, so stop defending this whore.
>>
>>38454579
what you're saying is just nonsense
it's a him problem not a her problem
people who get their 'confidence ruined' need to be punished quite frankly as they are inferior and a burden on society
seriously what kind of a creep feels victimised and cries because a girl he's not even dating banged his brother?
this is why we don't need feminism all the potential rapists of the world are weak pussies and will just kill themselves why even bother hunting them down
>>
>>38454048
>the last reply
I want to find whoever that is and bash her face in with a bat
>>
I am the big brother. I'm 20, my sister is 18, my brother is 14. They look up to me and I can make them laugh better than anyone else can. However, I can be a mean bastard and it probably hurts them to see me waste my life the way I do. It's probably time for me to get my shit together before our relationship is irreparably damaged.
>>
>>38454048
I am an older brother. It a cool, but I'm 28, he's 11. A 17 year age gap kind of takes away from some of the typical brother benefits. I also live 600 miles away from him. I feel really bad about it, because as far as he's concerned, the age gap doesn't change anything. He sees me like a god, and tells everyone he meets about his big brother. We used to play vidya every night, but I haven't turned my PS on in like 3 months, I've just totally lost intrest. He's messaged me every day asking if I would be on, and it was always no. He stopped sending the messages recently.
The worst part is that I'm a complete fucking failure, and some day he's going to realize it. I feel worse for him than me when he does. He's view of me will be completely shattered.
>>
>>38454048
My brother is 4 years older. Handsome guy but keeps failing when it comes to women.

We have a good relationship, rarely fought, he used to take me out with him because I was too socially retarded to have my own friends. We weren't ever particularly close physically, but we're chill.

We both study abroad now and I don't see him much but we talk sometimes over Skype.
>>
>>38455328
at the very least, keep playing vidya with him

no matter what kind of failure you think you, giving him time out of your day like that is going to mean the world to him later on either way
>>
never talk to them, they live like I don't exist. But I'm a shut-in neet so it's probably better this way.
>>
>>38454128
Don't feel so bad about it. Anyone who has used reddit will tell you that /r/relationships is a satire subreddit. It's a really good bait sub designed to embroil hatred of the OP. It works well because one post can provoke both misogynists and feminists at once.
>>
He is my best friend. He is like my polar opposite in many things, he is kind of a norman but we know each other very well
>>
>>38454277
>>38454418
>>38454634
t. roastie

hang yourself, cunt
>>
>>38455870
You're clearly the one with the terminal butthurt. Maybe YOU should be the one hanging yourself.
>>
File: 1500221155389.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500221155389.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
My brother is a 30+ NEET KV

I'm a 20+ NETT KV

It runs int he family
>>
I have two older brothers. the eldest is a condescending mainstream left prick who lives in Brooklyn with equally douchey millennials, and gets way overpaid to design shitty phone apps almost no one uses, which has only made him more conceited. the middle brother has been similarly indoctrinated, but he at least isn't a total cunt about it, so we can usually get along. he's basically a PE teacher, which still makes him far more useful than the programmer prick
>>
>>38454048

Mine is more of a robot and beta than me. Too kind for his own good. He's addicted to hanging out with normies, but still fun to be with. Short but deceptively fit. Mostly plays vidya and goes to small gatherings but can earn himself some kush when push comes to shove. He's my best friend but a shitty role model.
>>
>>38454048
>You were raped
Is this American sub 90 IQ retard actually implying that the girl lives in America? And even then in most states 16 is the age of consent, this probably fat feminist harpy is encouraging this girl to file a false rape allegation. Goddamn I am so pissed off right now that women are like this.
>>
Sounds edgy but hes like my arch nemesis.
If I had to name my biggest enemy in life it would be him. What pisses me off the most is he's up 3-0.
Revenge will be sweet
>>
I have an older brother, two years older. His only redeeming feature is he's a bastard and lives in a shit-hole on the other side of the globe. Only even met his three or four times.
>>
>>38456303
do you guys play games together or something?
>>
we get along well
>>
File: 1498547465516.jpg (60KB, 300x434px) Image search: [Google]
1498547465516.jpg
60KB, 300x434px
>that butchered title
How the fuck can anyone read this? I know reddit is autistic but this is something else
>>
>>38454048
We dont speak anymore, he married a nigger and they think Im hitler for disliking BLM.

Jokes on them I hate niggers more than Id ever let them know.
>>
My brother is autistic. I dislike him and he's the reason I see all autists as subhumans. He got bullied as a kid but I never helped him because he deserved it. Later in middle school he went through an edgelord phase and would burn pirated movies on disks and sell them to kids. He thought he was really cool, but once my mom called over a police friend of hers to stop him he started to become violent and attempted to cut me with a knife several times. He also was depressed and would talk about killing himself and I told him he should do it because no one would miss him. In high school he settled down, but he would always try to talk to me about shit I didn't care about.

He went to community college and dropped out after a year, now he works at some tech company. I don't speak to him and have not seen him for years.
>>
>>38458087
You sound like a shitty brother
>>
>>38458087
You probably already know this, but your brother is more likeable than you. Glad he managed to do something in spite of people like you in his life.
>>
>wow anon your brother is so hot
>I can't believe he's your brother, he's so funny, attractive, and energetic and you're so..... quiet
>>
He's a total man-child. In his thirties, he is literally the "self proclaimed nice guy" type. Always trying to feel sorry for himself and he was spoiled as hell growing up. Considering how other disposable males like have been treated, he's very VERY lucky. Him not getting women was his fault and he's not a nice guy. But he's so sheltered from the world that he can still call himself a "nice guy" and complain that "women don't like nice guys" and nobody will disagree with him or call him out on his shit. He has no career.
>>
>>38454905
I can't even find the thread on Reddit, just googled it, Do you have the link or is this shit a ruse?
>>
>>38454048
I am the oldest in a family of four me and my brother are 4 years apart we are interestasting because he is smart logically and socially and i am smart technically. He is my voice of reason i am 21 and he is 17. He is the normie of all normies but i love him i even introduced him to this place and he hates hit he only uses sapchat and other messageing apps to talk with all his frineds and right now he thinks he knows everything he hasn't even tasted the real world yet depsite thinking he has. He is also an obvious closet gay and super left leaning screaming all the stuff at me he learned in school and on conventional social media when we get in arguments. He stays in his room most days and ignores us when we talk to him he is super concided right now but whatever he'll grow out of it.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.