[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the FUCK don't girls ask guys out? Girls are always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: mylife.jpg (197KB, 1300x1243px) Image search: [Google]
mylife.jpg
197KB, 1300x1243px
Why the FUCK don't girls ask guys out? Girls are always like "we want to be equal" but then they expect guys to do all the fucking work for them. I've seen some girls say that girls don't take rejection well, which is a fucking bullshit excuse, because a lot of guys don't take rejection well, either. Girls will be in love with a guy, but will still wait for him to make the first move. And if he doesn't, he's considered "beta". Nobody even thinks to consider the fucking girl "beta".
I used to actually be deluded enough to think that women and men are equal, but I'm slowly realizing how fucked this whole situation is.
>>
>>38453920
>Why the FUCK don't girls ask guys out?
They sometimes do, but you have to be handsome and/or interesting
>>
imo the true betas are the ones that are brainwashed by girls into thinking that they have to do all the work
>>
They still wouldn't ask you out OP

>>38454014
I think OP meant, "why don't girls ask guys out as often as guys ask girls do?"
>>
File: IMG_0899.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0899.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>38454420
>implying initiating a relationship is doing all the work
>implying men dont have to do all the work
>>
File: 1477602989458.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477602989458.png
21KB, 900x900px
>>38453920
>had 2 girls ask me out
>said no to both of them
>still a virgin
>>
>>38455137
That's your own fauIt.
>>
>>38453920
Because they don't want people to think they're sluts.
>>
>>38453920
Women are the selectors

Not men

And women aren't the risk takers

Men are
>>
>>38454420

This. Hot looking tall guys get approached all the time everywhere and girls spill spaghetti openly.
>>
File: IMG_1222.jpg (59KB, 470x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1222.jpg
59KB, 470x706px
>>38455301
If you're autistic, no amount of handsome looks will help you. People have asked me to model before but I'm a complete sperg who turns people off after 30 seconds of interaction.

You CAN NOT be Chad if you're awkward.
>>
>>38453920
they don't want YOU
>>
Women can be as selective as they want, the market is in their favor.

The most one might do is push you in the direction of asking via flirtation, etc.

But I agree, "asking out" should be a mutual responsibility. A lot more people would be laid and happy that way.
>>
I know a cyborg Chad type guy who is totally respected by everybody. Other guys are extremely respectful and bro-like with him and women are checking him out all the time when we're in public together. He doesn't even notice. He has an 8/10 gf who he despises too. He's introverted and doesn't want to get involved with other people.

Face it, you either have it easy in life or you don't.
>>
>>38453920
Because they don't need to.
>>
>>38453920
>Why the FUCK don't girls ask guys out?

Because they don't have to. Society has conditioned them to wait for the man to make the first move. If a guy is too afraid to approach, girls can conveniently call him beta, and go back to waiting for her Chad in shining armor. Imo, if a girl doesn't do everything in her power to try to get me, she probably doesn't really like me anyway desu.

I overheard these Stacies talking at lunch one time in high school, and one of them said she'd only make the first move on a guy if he was super hot and had a perfect body. So there's your answer kid.
>>
My wife asked me out on our first date. It does happen, but most girls aren't so bold.
>>
>>38453920
Women control the means of reproduction.
>>
>>38456294
There's a difference between being a cyborg and an autistic normie
>>
>>38456489

His personal habits literally embody the "fedora neckbeard" meme. But he looks the way he does so he gets away with it. He has god-tier genetics.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.