[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no reason to live if you arent an attractive person.People

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (38KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 313x470px
There is no reason to live if you arent an attractive person.People will always look down on you, women will ignore you no matter how hard you try to develop your "personality" and you will always be considered as a loser even if women treat you well since even if you are successful they will only see you as a friend.Lets say you want to mind your own business and work on something you love, you will still need appreciation from 3rd person.Even if you have a very good income people will treat you good since you have money not because of who you are.This will make you a bitter person towards everyone since most people are miserable pile of shits and then they will group together to destroy you.You will be the villian for not being a total tool like them, since only the attractive people can live an ideal life that isnt fake.I am 25 years old and i still cant deal with this fact tried to improve myself despite knowing the truth yet i am still alone.Because i cant really trust anyone when they only see me as an atm machine.I am really lost at the moment like i have never been.
>inb4 nice blog fag
>>
>rants about attractive people
>posts picture of ugly guy
>>
>>38453865
>that
>ugly
Ok
>>
I wouldn't say I'm really attractive, but I'm pretty happy with things for the most part.

It doesn't even really cross my mind that "Oh if only I were more attractive".
>>
>>38453923
The face is quite average
>>
>>38453818
There is no reason to live at all, but I'm still going to live just to see the andromeda galaxy collide with the milky way.

As in, in the future I will become a cyborg, and I will enjoy full dive vr. I will buy a robo-waifu, and I will mind-upload. I will explore the galaxy in disposable robot bodies. I will interact with aliens. I will live for 100's of thousands of years, just to see the littlest interesting things the world has to offer. And my robot body and avatar will be attractive, no matter what it looks like.
>>
>>38454020
He doesnt have a 10/10 face but his face is certainly attractive.
>square jaw
>high cheek bones
> consistent facial proportions
>sharp and thick eyebrows
> definitive and masculine nose structure
>good hair
>>
>>38454064
>le epic geeky response
>>
>>38454082
My point is fuck op there is too much wrong with his statement to actually try to debunk it.
>>
Spit in the eye of the system by amassing wealth, then finding a robot or two to share it with to live out a life of comfort.

If society wants you to be a beta male who some cunt pumps for money while raising kids that are secretly Chad's, tell everyone to fuck off.
>>
>>38454120
>n-not every woman is a mindless slut
Fuck off to reddit you dumb beta male
>>
>>38454124
I think i will be like the main character from the film called there will be blood.I will retire after i make some money and become a hermit in a place that is isolated from most of the modern society.
>>
>>38454163
>There is no reason to live if you aren't attractive.

1. There is no reason to live anyways
2. You can become attractive
3. Not everything revolves around being attractive
4. One does not need outside validation to tolerate living
5. Etc.

You fuck off to reddit for misunderstanding that I stopped reading the OP after he was wrong in his first sentence.
>>
>>38453818

Lift, lose weight, dress nice, use perfume, get hair cut. All u need to become average chad or at the very least a normie. Looks wise. There is another party of the medal. And it is social gains. Those come not so fast. 2-4 years for me.
>>
>>38453818
Stop caring what others think anon, live for yourself not others, be satisfied at your progress in whatever you do. Worked for me for years.
>>
>>38454208
1.Reason to live is having pleasure from life
2.You born attractive
3.It does
4.People are social creatures so you are wrong again.
5.etc xdddd

Retard
>>
>>38453818
Then just kys fag
>>
>>38454434
1. Hedonism is not the reason for living to every person. There is no objective meaning. Hedonism may be the personal reason for many, but it is not THE reason for living.
2. Yes but plastic surgery, and digital and mechanical reconstruction of your body makes your natural body not mean much.
3. Playing video games has nothing to do with being attractive. Pursuing scientific research has nothing to do with being attractive. Countless other examples.
4. People can ignore their need for social interaction, or replace it. If your reason for living is hedonism all you have to do is make yourself happy, which has little to do with social interaction, etc.

Fucking moron.
>>
>>38454557
>dude plastic surgery lmao
Are you legitimately retarded?
>>
File: head_shot.jpg (77KB, 589x750px) Image search: [Google]
head_shot.jpg
77KB, 589x750px
huuuuuuuuuuuueeee~~~~ miro looks so good tbhbhhbbrhbrhhthbhthbht
>>
>>38454644
No you. I'm just saying people can currently change their looks and in the future will be able change it even further.
>>
File: 1500098145584 (1).jpg (2MB, 2387x2728px) Image search: [Google]
1500098145584 (1).jpg
2MB, 2387x2728px
i actually hate posting in lookism because its not anonymous

i NEED anonymous culture to post

i just feel F R E E to post. also in lookism theres too much rep shit going on. its tilting honestly, it changes the way you post

but yeah looks are very real and influence life greatly. i wish i knew this shit sooner budyboyo tbhbtbhtbhtbhbth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
>>
>>38454252
LOL@youbudyboyotbhbthbthbthbhtbLMAO@urlifeLOL

lookism dot net

the REAL meta analysis on becoming a chad. compliments from elliot rodger himself, a psl'r
>>
>>38453865
Lol you can see the pain in the manlets face.

"look how jacked I am" "does any one like me yet"? Sad thing is even a regular skinny fat guy will score more than a shredded Manlet.
>>
>>38453818

> Be me
> Looking not good
> Also be autismo.jpg
> Have bad body so i can't get mass, going to gym since 3 years but gained like 5kg
> Think I may get bitches when not so much autismo, but no clue how to do it
> Can't recognise feelings from another people mosty so i buy a book about body language and lern it
> Read another book
> Now able to realize how other people feel at the moment
> Stil not very useful when talking to staceys
> Read some books about psychology to train talking skills
> Now still ugly and secretly autistic but I can pretend like a normie, have friends and gf

So you don't have to be born attractive and normal, you just need to figure out rl glitches
>>
>>38453818
That body is actually disgusting.

Not sure how he's considered attractive, but ok.
>>
>>38453818
>Count your calories
>Get a proper haircut
>Go to H&M

There. You're now in the 90th percentile.
Most of you self-select as spergs because of the way you dress, your (lack of) haircut.
Losing weight makes you 10000x more attractive.

Problem solved.
>>
>>38454557
>AS if i said anything about hedonism when talking about pleasures of life
>Thinks taking a high risk of geting a plastic surgery operation that could damage your life for only minimal results is worthwhile
>Thinks there isnt limitations to plastic surgery
>Makes baseless assumptions
>Says people can ignore social interraction as if it wont drive your insane in the end
I am sorry but you are the one that is a moron
>>
>>38454692
>>38454755

>Thinking he actually walks around looking like this
>Pic related is how he ACTUALLY looks
>Well above average, but not god-tier

He's a decently attractive guy made to look god-tier with angles, lighting, makeup and editing. Don't compare yourself to him in those photos, he doesn't actually look like that.
>>
>>38453818
>There is no reason to live if you arent an attractive man.
Fixed that for you.

You're right, we got dealt a shitty hand in life. I'm going to keep going just in case technology gets to the point where I can finally experience love.
>>
>>38455831
I have done all that for last 5 years.I give up.
>>
>>38455894
Still looks pretty hot desu lol
>>
>>38455894
cope harder LOL
>>
>>38455950
>cope harder

100% secure in the way I look thank you
>>
>>38455843
You said reason to live is pleasure and that philosophy is hedonism. It just is. You can't re-label it.
I never said anything about thinking it is worthwhile, but it's available and people do it. I am interested in becoming a cyborg.
Again, cyborgs.
There is no baseless assumptions in saying hobbies and other passions are not necessarily about attracting others.
I'm currently not insane and there have been plenty of people in the oast who have lived without others. See Monks, nuns, etc.

Neither of us may be idiots but we clearly disagree fundamentally.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.