[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti-vaxxers I can think of no one else who is more dangerous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Anti-vaxxers

I can think of no one else who is more dangerous than these fuckwads

Hitler, Stalin, Mao, the plague, AIDS, nuclear ordinance; they do not hold a single candle to the potential danger these morons present to the human race.

I am in sheer wonderment how they have evaded common sense for so long that they have not figured out that we as human beings cannot live together in clutered communities without being immunized against pathogenic infections - I do not say this to stroke my own ego, but even at the young tender age of 5 fucking years old even a moronic aspie like me knows that immunology is critical pillar that holds society up. If the likes of Eddy Jenner never came along humanity would still flounder within the population of millions, and the moment we cluster together we would wipe ourselves out with diseases.

How is it these morons do not realize that we need vaccinations?
>>
I don't have passionate views regarding this because while it's idiotic to not get your children vaxxed for polio, smallpox and shit like that, it's perfectly reasonable to be a skeptical about where the vaccine comes from, if it's adulterated in some way, you have no idea what is in that shit. And viruses, as you should know, are capable of mutating anytime - especially under conditions where they aren't thriving, because life is all about adaptibility. So it's an indefinitely temporary solution to a problem that cannot be solved.
>>
Also to anyone who gets "flu shots" please jump rope with your own spinal cord in the middle of a crowded highway.
>>
>>38453715
sorry forced drugging is dangerous
>>
>shilling for Goldstein this hard
Sad!
>>
>posting this here
you realise there are people here that will research bullshit conspiracies and get actual science and bullshit to back them up and sperg out on any cunt that challenges the viewpoint they might not actually agree with but defend with a passion anyway because their autistic mind decided that's a topic they want to annoy equal losers online with.

t, flat earther
>>
>>38453790

A virus, like any other lifeform cannot mutate if it does not exist - If it becomes extinct then it is incapable of genetically changing.If you hunt it down with religious hatred then it dies like everything else, be it a large lifeform such as a mammoth, or even contagable viruses such as Ebola.

I invite any imbecile who wishes to discuss the concept of toxicology who makes the foolish assumption that chemicals are either toxic or non-toxic - Newsflash, every single chemical in this universe is toxic if you ingest enough of it, from highly lethal biocides such as Permehtrin to water and THC.

It is not the chemical structure that makes them dangerous, but the amount that's taken. Cyanide is critical to our basic life functions, but too much kills us. The amount put into vaccines is to miniscule that harm to us is tantamount to flicking a pebble at a fucking Sherman tank. The same goes for formaldehyde and yada-yada. You would have to be injected with them a million times over, but you would since long be dead from the sheer amount of foreign material being injected into your blood stream.
>>
>>38453890
>THC
Dude that is not true at all. The more THC you intake the better. There have literally never been any deaths in history related to marijuana meanwhile it's been linked to all sorts of pros like curing cancer and congnitive development.
>>
>>38453963

Oh contraire my friend. Even THC can kill if you take too much of it.

If it was distilled into an injectable form and enough was pumped into you, you would kick the bucket within minutes. Your circulatory system would be so gunked up you would quickly succumb to cerebral anoxia and drop dead.

It's just highly impracticle, hence why no one has died from it yet.
>>
>>38453890
You know how a vaccine works right? They introduce the virus to your body in a dormant state so your body learns to recognize it. The virus has to exist for the vaccine to exist.
>>
>>38454090
Difference between a virus having laboratory strains and it running wild.
>>
>>38454126
So you're a virologist now? Even they can't predict every potential outcome, if you knew the first thing about what you pretend to know you would have acknowledged that simple fact.
>>
Correct. But please don't act surprised when you tell me that my grandmother is aware of the correct techniques on how to suck an egg.

You vaccinate against a virus, the body fights it off, and it has a peripheral effect. When there are less infected individuals the rate of transmission drops exponentially - To the point where the diseases quite literally dies out because it cannot survive. The ones who have it either beat it back or die, either way the virus dies too.

When there are so few infected individuals and the virus cannot spread it is effectively wiped out. There's a good reason why we have diseases control agencies.
>>
>>38454166
I'm not even the same person, you're just fundamentally retarded and/or incapable of reading.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.