[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were nazis such edgelords? Will it ever be socially acceptable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: all-ss-reg.jpg (37KB, 864x776px) Image search: [Google]
all-ss-reg.jpg
37KB, 864x776px
Why were nazis such edgelords? Will it ever be socially acceptable for kids to dress up as them for Halloween?
>>
>>38453537
The uniforms were the most stylish ones in the period and they were made to inspire respect and be intimidating to the enemy, also a bit inspired by Prussia.
>>
File: pinochetpepe.jpg (95KB, 874x874px) Image search: [Google]
pinochetpepe.jpg
95KB, 874x874px
>>38453537
They weren't edgy at all, the opposite in fact.

One can pray that it will one day be possible without some jew trying to make you lose your job, the SS were incredibly snappy dressers.
>>
>>38453537
I don't see the problem of dressing up as a Nazi for Halloween. Isn't the point of Halloween supposed to be scary?
>>
>>38453537
Nazis weren't edgy retard they just wanted a higher standard of living for Germany which pissed the Jew off, which started WW2
>>
>>38453537
Hitler was the exact opposite of edgelord. Listen to his speeches and hear stories about him. The dude was a Teetotaler, wanted to preserve natural beauty and started volkisch movement with higher virtues than most religions.
>>
>>38453655
>Dress in black
>have stupid special-snowflake haircuts
>leader was a failed art-student who hated his dad

Nazis were edgy as fuck.
>>
>>38455002
i'm pretty sure invading poland started ww2 anon
>>
>>38455401
not really, it was the kikes in the government who wanted war since the beginning. watch the greatest story never told.
>>
>>38455401
Poland was the excuse they wanted. Chamberlain let Hitler take the rest of the sudetenland with little opposition, why should Poland have been any different?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498316620667.jpg (83KB, 1332x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498316620667.jpg
83KB, 1332x960px
I unironically like their outfits, ignore the normiebook reacts
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.