[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 25 >Rarely get laid but it happens, never use protection,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: vasectomy.jpg (36KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
vasectomy.jpg
36KB, 600x494px
>Be 25
>Rarely get laid but it happens, never use protection, no accidental pregnancies so far
>Think it's extremely unfair that women can abort the kid even if I want to keep it, but can not only choose to keep it but also force me to pay even if I don't want it
>Call clinic that does vasectomies
>We never do it for people your age
>Think about your future wife, what if she wants children?
>You shouldn't do it just because you don't want to accidentally get someone pregnant (why else!?)
>Oh, you've only wanted this for a year. You will change your mind, wait a year and call back
>You should talk to a therapist about this

So much for "My body, my decisions".
>>
Go ahead, please sterilize yourself.
>>
>>38453319
I would like to, but I'm not allowed to. Someone has to be responsible for supporting the single mom hordes.
>>
Fuck women who can't have kids
>>
Just fucking use protection you retard.
>>
>>38453366
Not a fan of condoms, and even then, they don't guarantee anything. Would "just fucking use protection you retard" be a good argument against a woman wanting an abortion?
>>
>>38453181
I clicked this thread because I assumed it was about prostate stimulation. Anal is probably the only sex ***you*** could get.
>>
>>38453181
Vasectomy is literally the most beta thing ever. Go ahead.
>>
>>38453426
>and even then, they don't guarantee anything.
Yes, they do. As long as you don't have a worn-down condom that you've kept in your wallet getting thrashed about like a virgin-autist, it will be 100% effective.

Granted, accidents can happen and it's not 100% impossible for it to split, but if it does, that is something you should notice and easily be able to take care of. It is not difficult.
>>
>>38453468
not more beta than having a daughter
>>
Aren't there vasectomies that are reversible? Pretty sure I heard something about gluing up your pipelines until you want to undo it.
>>
>>38453528
Ah yes, you're thinking of Vasogel. It's still being developed, won't be out for quite a few years still.

Regular vasectomies are reversible though, just not guaranteed or cheap, and honestly, I don't mind if it fails. There's always adoption.
>>
>>38453426

Nigga, you will get STDs you dumb fuck!

Ohh, you've been lucky so far so everything's great, but, then, you fucking catch something and you don't laugh anymore.

Take it from someone who caught something. Even if latex sucks, if you don't know the bitch, wrap your fucking dick tight.
>>
>>38453528
Yeah chemical ones are reversible. You should be aiming for these ones if you want to fuck around with no repercussions and have children down the line.
>>
>>38453577
correction: vasalgel, not vasogel
>>
>>38453577
>>38453577
>There's always adoption.
Or just freeze some of your sperm before you have the operation, you cuck.
>>
>>38453582
What did you catch? I know people who have gotten both chlamydia and gonorrhea, they've been fine after a doctor's visit, didn't seem like a big deal. Then there's herpes, but most people already have it to some extent anyway (I've had it orally for as long as i can remember, since I was a child). Not worried about that either.

I know there are more serious ones, but honestly, I don't worry too much about catching HIV or anything.
>>
>>38453611
There's also the option of extracting sperm directly from the balls. A vasectomy just prevents you from shooting them through your cock, they're still there.
>>
>>38453666
>666
Fuck off Satan, you can't trick me. That sounds immensely painful. Just thinking about it makes my balls hurt.
>>
>>38453686
Hahaha, good timing, it seems.

I agree, it does sound painful as fuck. But I'm willing to go through that pain if it means I don't have to worry about some girl having my balls in a vice grip legally.

I recently had a two year long distance relationship with a girl who was one year younger than legal when it started. Like most girls do, she went with the "My ex is a horrible person" attitude, makes it easier to move on I guess. That's fine by me, but I didn't like all the "You know I wasn't legal the first time we fucked, maybe I should turn you in, blablabla".

I'd rather just not run the risk of being put in such a situation again (needless to say, future love interests better bring ID). And I don't feel like just swearing off sex and women completely either.
>>
File: r9k.jpg (13KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
13KB, 600x515px
>>38453759
>I don't feel like just swearing off sex and women completely

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>38453830
Don't worry, I get laid once a year, and most of them regret it. Not even close to being Chad.
>>
>Think it's extremely unfair that women can abort the kid even if I want to keep it
well maybe because she will be pregnant and she will give birth to this child, not you
>>
>>38453426
I'm the anon you replied to and all I gotta say is condoms are pretty effective with not getting girls pregnant. No one is a fan of condoms, but it'll almost eliminate the need of a women having to decide whether or not to abort a fetus. A vasectomy is a major, painful procedure so it makes sense a doctor would be hesitant to give one. He's probably thinking the same thing as I am; but the bullet and use a condom like a normal person would.
>>
>>38453181
Luckily I don't have sex. So I don't have to worry about this.
>>
>>38453870
I actually do agree with you there. If either person wants her to have an abortion, she should have an abortion.
>>
>>38453635

Well you should, idiot.

Got siphilis and they shoot your ass (literally) full of penicilin and it hurts like hell for 3 days straight.

You are an idiot if you don't worry.
>>
>>38453868

Ok, my bad. I'm so terribly sorry, Anon.
Please find it in your heart to forgive me.
But yeah, rather retarded that you can't get "snipped" at the age of 25. Should be rational enough

I don't really dislike femanons or normies .
>>
>>38453181
Good god, you've got this 180 deg. backwards. It's fucked up that one party can keep it without the other party's consent. This would not be so if single-party consent absolved the other party of parental rights and responsibilities, but that is not our current system.
>>
>>38453949
I'm not saying you're wrong, but I want to play a little devils advocate here. It's easy to say something like that on the male side, but the women ends up having to grow a little human inside her body. I might be a little more hesitant than I am now to have an abortion, but it's almost impossible to relate to that situation since I'm a man.

That being said, I think most normal girls in today's world would listen to the man if they say that they aren't ready for a child. The decision ultimately comes down to the women but they shouldn't expect child support if it was an unwanted pregnancy that the husband recommended to abort it.
>>
>>38454029
>>38454078
You guys are on to something here, and I've heard people recommend it before. There should be such a thing as a "legal abortion", in other words, if you do not want the child, you will not be responsible for it financially. So if you get your fuckbuddy pregnant and she refuses to have an abortion, she can choose to keep the child and take care of it herself. That would be fair.
>>
>>38453181
women that want to get sterilised have the same issue, sometimes worse. it's pretty retarded.
>>
>>38453181

Why the fuck do you not use protection
>>
File: 24362346345.jpg (149KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
24362346345.jpg
149KB, 1000x1000px
>>38454281
>Why the fuck do you not use dental dams when kissing people

Uh, yeah, I don't know man, there's just something that ruins the entire experience for me when it isn't flesh against flesh. I literally don't even enjoy condom sex. Not much I can do to change that.
>>
Why not just tell them you're willing to sign a waiver saying you don't sue them etc.?
>>
>>38454402
I don't think they're worried about me regretting it and taking legal action. It's just some kind of moral "We know better than you what you want to do with your life in the future"-thing.
>>
>>38454428
Just tell them "my body, my rules" or tell them you've frozen sperm
>>
>>38453181
>You shouldn't do it just because you don't want to accidentally get someone pregnant
he's right, condoms exist and you should be using them anyways for STD's, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>38453868
>Don't worry, I get laid once a year
How do you do it? Serious question, I don't want to be a virgin anymore.
>>
>>38454498
>Attend highschool focused on vidya development, didn't learn much, but made a bunch of close virgin nerd friends
>Drink twice a month for about two years after highschool, mostly in my apartment, some failed attempts at talking to strangers in bars
>Two of my friends attend job-searching seminars (mandatory to get welfare), meet a girl there, she starts coming to our parties
>After a year of deep hopeless oneitis I finally manage to have sex with her, we're both extremely drunk, it's a catastrophe but at least not a virgin anymore
>After that just talked to people on social sites and apps online, legal age for sex here is 15, met girls all over the range of 15-35
>Saying "Hey, you should come over to my place, let's watch a movie and fuck" is easy when it's just through text online to girls I barely know
>Some of them actually say yes, takes a lot of searching though

So yeah, guess that's how I've done it so far. I'm not really socially awkward but really introverted and basically hate most people, most of all myself, because I'm clearly smarter than most of humanity and still haven't done shit for the past 7 years or so. Depressed, overweight, jobless. So yeah, not exactly a catch! Hope that gets your hopes up, too.

Also, funny thing I've figured out partially through experience and partially through reading redpill stuff. You know how hard it is for a man to get laid? That's how hard it is for a woman to actually get a relationship with a man she had sex with, that's where it all balances out. Literally every girl I've had sex with more than once eventually wanted to have a relationship. I ended up turning them all down and that's usually where the fuckbuddy arrangement ends. But hey, that's how you should view women in my opinion, they aren't permanent, you aren't supposed to marry them. She's not yours, it's just your turn.
>>
>>38454754
>Also, funny thing I've figured out partially through experience and partially through reading redpill stuff. You know how hard it is for a man to get laid? That's how hard it is for a woman to actually get a relationship with a man she had sex with, that's where it all balances out. Literally every girl I've had sex with more than once eventually wanted to have a relationship. I ended up turning them all down and that's usually where the fuckbuddy arrangement ends. But hey, that's how you should view women in my opinion, they aren't permanent, you aren't supposed to marry them. She's not yours, it's just your turn.
that's because girls only have sex with guys like you, they can get relationships easily with romantics but girls hate those type of guys until they're 40
>>
>>38454769
Yeah, true. Once they reach their forties they settle for anyone that will have them, because they've lost all the appeal they once had. But it's kinda useless trying to keep a 20-something because she'll inevitably meet a guy that is more appealing than you eventually, unless you're literally Brad Pitt. That's why you shouldn't get too attached to them.

I know the whole situation is kinda sad, but hey, if a little misogyny is what it takes for women to want you, I guess we're gonna have to be misogynists.
>>
>>38454754
>I'm clearly smarter than most of humanity and still haven't done shit for the past 7 years or so.
This is called a delusion of grandeur btw.
>>
>>38454754
>Legal age is 15
Hold the fuck up, you had sex with a 14 year old?
No wonder you don't worry about stds
>>
>>38454844
Yeah, trust me, I've doubted myself plenty. Delusions of grandeur, autism, psychopathy, plenty of theories. Actually went to a center for mental health, talked to a shrink for a couple of weeks and took some tests. Turns out I'm nowhere near autistic but have some tendencies, and have far above average intelligence.

It's both a blessing and a curse though. It's very hard to stand flipping burgers or cleaning toilets when you consider yourself better than other people. At the same time, you know that you really aren't, because you haven't amounted to shit so far.

For anyone here that feels the same way, the most important piece of advice I have is, start blaming yourself and stop looking for excuses. You're probably in a really shitty position in life right now, and it's gonna take a lot of work to get out of there, but no one else is going to do it for you, regardless of how you think you ended up in that position in the first place.
>>
>>38454754>>38454878
>recently had two year relationship with 14 year old
>>38453759
>>
>>38454878
An extremely slutty 14 year old with D-cups, in my defense. But yeah, never going to do that again, fuck being blackmailed by women. Handing your balls on a platter to anyone is just a bad idea.
>>
>Think it's extremely unfair that women can abort the kid even if I want to keep it, but can not only choose to keep it but also force me to pay even if I don't want it

"Think" is the wrong word to use there because you clearly haven't. It's her fucking body you sack of shit - like you'd let a parasite live inside you for 9 months because some douche wanted a kid. Don't want a kid? Don't cum inside a woman's womb, moron.

Please don't have kids there are enough morons already.
>>
>>38454967
Yeah, you're right, and I did change my mind on that earlier in the thread. No woman should be forced to abort a child that she wants to keep, regardless of what the father wants. But at the same time, if it was an unplanned pregnancy, he should not be forced to pay.

>Please don't have kids there are enough morons already.
Hence trying to get a vasectomy, dude.
>>
>>38454878
Also, about this, I noticed a more or less complete disappearance of social inhibition around the weeks before I lost my virginity. And as you can clearly tell, I could be considered a pretty reckless person.

That's the primary reason that I thought I might have some kind of mental disorder, but hey, shrink says no, so what can I do.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.