[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any of you subscribed to Ryan Boundless hes one of the few

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
Are any of you subscribed to Ryan Boundless hes one of the few jvlogers that actually tell the truth about japan, him and filthy frank
>>
>>38452899
omg what an ugly man
>>
>>38452899
Jvloggers are a disgusting cancer that needs to be eliminated

t. Japanon
>>
File: 1498150114714.gif (989KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1498150114714.gif
989KB, 245x245px
>Constantly whines about how awful Japan is
>Doesn't leave
Pretty sure the guy is just an autist who likes to complain about trivial things for views.
>>
>went into a huge rant because his jap english students kept pronouncing 'often' as 'offen' and 'been' as 'bean'
This guy's a fucking loser. I don't like Japan or Japanese people either but he is clearly just upset that their culture does things differently to how he wants.
>>
>>38452899
I ran into his vlogs once. I really can't tell if this guy is telling the truth because he's so fucking weird and ugly but the Japan he shows off seems realistic.
>>
>>38453077
if you're not a weeb you should know their culture is fucking shit
>>
>>38453017
I'm Australian and I hate nearly everything about our culture, I don't know what's wrong with me I know leaving won't change anything I'm just a malcontent
>>
>>38453095
So is American culture, but he would love for Japan to be more like that. The guy is just a whiny loser.
>>
>>38453110
Japan is a dead society the people are the walking dead, America is a dying society
>>
>>38453107
Australia's culture is fucking weird man. It's all just sports and being great "mates" to each other. I don't fit in here at all but the country is still one of the best. Also the slang is fucked
>>
>>38453137
The only good thing about Australia is the welfare there are almost no other reasons to live here
>>
He's very unappealing in both his looks, his mannerism and his voice. I feel some things he has to say are valid but as >>38453077 said he seems to be wrong alot as well. Bitching that much about a dialect difference...

His life also seems to be very joyless. It's depressing watching him show his apartment around with his supercheap furniture and terrible decoration. Thank god he got a decent wife at least that's willing to live with a complete failure.
>>
>>38453161
Fuck sake you guys are so shallow it's pathetic
>>
>>38453155
How would I go about being a dole bludger I need neetbux atm I just leach off parents like what qualifies me for centrelink payments
>>
>>38453197
How am I shallow? He has no style, he has no grace, this gaijin has a funny face.
Primarily I'd say that his videos are just depressing because he sounds depressed, his vids are usually shot in a badly lit dark room, not because he looks that way.
>>
File: shock.png (826KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
shock.png
826KB, 1280x853px
>>38453017
>is also an ugly obnoxious typical ameritard nut english teacher meme who posts autistic videos on youtube about inane shit
Example
>video title is "Japan Completely Inept at providing Basic Living Necessities"
>hes actually just mad they don't have his preferred kind of deodorant and the rest of the video is him vlogging with his jap gf

I'm sure japan sucks and all but this guy is the worst.
>>
>>38453295
please watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFQQALduhzA
>>
>>38453295
yeah he doesnt know how good he has it, hes arrogant and obnoxious

in the west hed have NOTHING

he should be grateful a female so much as even considers him human
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvh6FHz5Sro

much better japan man

>>38453410
kys my man.
>>
>>38453411
He might not even have it good, but he's such an arrogant cunt he might as well be deserving of everything he complains about.

>>38453435
Shut the fuck up retard. Go suck the guys dick if you like him so much.
>>
honestly i think one of the best ways to earn money in japan is to prostitute yourself out to rich jgirls. they have tons of money, and if you can lookmax/be decent looking i dont see why you cant do this

i mean honestly anything is better than fucking working as a english teacher, fuck that. probably being HOMELESS is better. teaching english in 2017, cmon, lol

why not sell your biggest asset; yourself
>>
>>38453464
i get it you're baiting me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M8fptrEH0U
>>
>>38453197
HUMANS are so shallow. ALL humans are shallow in nature. nobody likes ugly people, and this is the ugly truth. its disgusting but its the truth

dont blame people for being humans
>>
>>38453515
God you're brainless.

Filthy frank is 12 year old humor for people who browse reddit. The guy in OPs pic is a race traitor arrogant piece of trash who deserves everything he gets, japan being shit or not. I don't wanna go fucking live in japan cause it's not my country. They can treat shitty foreigners like this guy any way they want.
>>
>>38453576

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFQQALduhzA
>>
File: hjjh.png (118KB, 282x318px) Image search: [Google]
hjjh.png
118KB, 282x318px
>>38453576
MFW the only time people get angry on this board is when someone attacks their precious japan ,kek, pathetic
>>
>>38452899
>that actually tell the truth about japan

Please, tell me what Japan is really like.
>>
>>38453619
6/10 it's alright

originalio
>>
>>38453618
Keep defending your race traitor fave jvlogger.
>>
File: 1498096040065.jpg (21KB, 234x342px) Image search: [Google]
1498096040065.jpg
21KB, 234x342px
>>38453619
fucking shithole full of literal zombies, with a government that shits on and crushes anyone that even dreams of change of any kind Good or bad, Thoughts are crimes in japan
>>
>>38452899
This guy is a genius and everyone is still falling into his trap.

Almost every single jvloggers exists for the sole purpose of satisfying their weeb community. Just look up the comments of any jvlog you'll see. Some jvlog are not that bad but what's bad is the cancerous weeb community feeding off of those jvlogs it's disgusting.

And that's exactly what Ryan saw. In my opinion Bryan only wants to trigger this weeb jvlog community to have massive views and money and that fucking worked. All those weebs thinking japan is the fairy land click faster than their shadows when they see a video hating on japan, they're gullibe and easy to manipulate. Bryan his obviously happy in japan or he would have moved out, plus he has a hot wife or whatever she is.
>>
File: ryan horseface.jpg (99KB, 1278x709px) Image search: [Google]
ryan horseface.jpg
99KB, 1278x709px
>>38453197
I mean the guy is very unfortunate-looking
>>
>>38453107
There's a difference between being born in a country that you hate and not leaving and traveling to a country to live out your autistic fantasy, finding out it's not what the animes told you, complaining about it but not fucking going back to where you came from.
>>
>>38453706
The dude legitimately gets pissed off when he gets treated like shit just for being a gaijin though. He's been living there for 18 years and gets mad when people don't recognize him as one of their own. I think maybe he's disappointed because he thought he would get special treatment as a gaijin too, then probably got extermely disillusioned once he found out people either hated him or didn't care for him. Well he got a wife that's pretty by asian standards so there's that. It's similar to this other horsefaced guy in china.

Watch him get BTFO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYYVATuLwCA

>>38453822
That's fine and all but I can't like the guy.
>>
>>38453975
What propaganda are you talking about?
>>
>>38453017
What kind of things does he complain about? The usual horseshit about not being liberal/diverse enough, or not doing things the same way Americans do?
>>
Japan is overrated in general, if you want Asian girls go to Korea, Philippines, Taiwan
>>
>>38454149
he whines how society works and nitpicking in general. It's very obvious he's just the kind of guy that has no friends because he's aggressively boring. Dresses like a dad without kids, no hobbies, highlight of his day is walking to the store and making a banana smoothie.. he's never gonna gel into any society really, no wonder he feels like an outcast.
>>
>>38453619
Here is a realistic documentary about a section of Japanese society. No sugar coated weeb anime bollocks.

https://youtu.be/QH-kNnq7mFM
>>
>>38454225
I think he is one of those guys who will always be bitter he was never really accepted in own country and had to go to Japan to find a gf
>>
>>38454149
He complains that natives don't speak to him in japanese, even though randoms don't really know anything about him. Says it's "racist" when they say "welcome to japan" to him. Basically gets offended when treated like a foreigner or a white person, which he is.

Most of his criticism about japan might be right, but he's been living there for fucking 18 YEARS and still gets mad when a grampa approaches him to say hello in english like an autist.

Some more background info. English teacher for 15 of those 18 years. Has an asian gf.
>>
>>38454350
>Native makes a bit of effort to be friendly and greats you in your native tongue
The assholes!!!

>>38454225
I always hate immigrants who move to another country then complain about the way natives do things. You are a guest in their country, don't like the way they do something? Leave.
>>
>>38454456
Yep, he says it makes him feel alienated and like an outsider and that's why he's so resentful of the country. Typical yellow fever english teacher.

>REEE I'M NOT A TOURIST I'VE BEEN HERE FOR 18 GOD DAMN YEARS YOU STUPID INSENSITIVE FUCK HOW DARE YOU APPROACH ME, RACIST!!
>>
>>38454584
funny thing is his normal dress sense is to look like a tourist: t-shirt, ugly cargo shorts, socks and sandals. No wonder people think he's new.
Has he never considered adopting some japanese mannerisms?
>>
>>38454225
this was a bit too personal anon wtf:(
>>
>>38454723
Would be no better for him if he did honestly. He's just irrational about it. Apparently his japanese isn't even that good. Still teaches people for money online though.

The video where he got really pissed off at the grampa for not speaking japanese to him got deleted for bullying too kek
>>
>>38452899
>live in japan for almost 20 years
>still can't speak japanese well

for fucks sake what are you doing
>>
I used to but not anymore. He blocked all commenting on his vids and in every vid he begs people to give him money on his patreon in order to have the privilege to talk to him, even though from what I've understood his got a substantial amount of money saved up(not surprising seeing as how he's like 45 and lives a cheapskate lifestyle).
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.