[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT Men and women should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-07-18-07-01-52.png (1000KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-18-07-01-52.png
1000KB, 1440x2560px
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Men and women should not behave in the same manner. They ("feminists") always try to compare the two genders as if society doesn't expect them to act differently. As if we're all eunuchs devoid of any semblance of sexual dimorphism. Enough of this shit
>>
>>38452853
>Men and women should not behave in the same manner.
Why not?
Hint: "muh tradition" is not a valid answer.
>>
>>38452891
If you had some decent reading comprehension you could infer at least one line of reasoning supporting my opinion.
>>
>>38452853
>reasonably attractive girl messages you first as she has decided to act like a guy
>through her messages it's clear she wants to fuck
>make it clear you wanna fuck
>you end up fucking

Wow, that's terrible. Women definitely shouldn't behave like this, our society would crumble. Why do men behave so poorly. Thank God women keep our society stitched together with their good behavior.
>>
>posts article picture

>does not post link to article

die pls
>>
>never afraid of tackling the big questions
Good lord
>>
You think that awful site would allow me to publish an article with the words "women on tinder manage to be awful in a myriad of different ways"?
>>
>>38453038
Google the headline you deadhead mongoloid
>>
>>38452975
But you never stated what your reasoning is, other than "things should be this way because I said so."

I mean yeah, sure there are differences between men and women. But there are still different kinds of men, and different kinds of women. Not everybody fits the stereotype. There are women who are not submissive and indecisive, and there are men who are more emotional and sensitive than other men. Forcing people to act like someone they're not just because you want them to fit into some predefined categories is pointless. It's the same reasoning that makes men think that they have to act like emotionless robots and bottle up everything until they start thinking that nobody cares about them and become bitter and jaded. This girl isn't harming anyone. She's just making fun of obnoxious turbo Chads from Tinder. And if men are allowed to be annoying unsolicited dick pic sending twats, women should be allowed to do the same.
>>
>>38453027
I can't tell if you're not getting it or what, but the issue is that she's demonizing males for being confident. Confidence is the single most important trait for a male to have in order to be seen as attractive to a female
>>
>>38453182
I was being sarcastic. Poe's law. My point is that there is literally nothing wrong with how she behaved nor the people she is criticizing. Not only is there nothing wrong with how she behaved but I was also suggesting more women should behave that way.
>>
Who fucking cares? This shit has zero relevance to my life.
>>
>>38453159
In an ideal world, sure everyone can act however they want. Unfortunately this is the real world. I always treated women with respect, the same way I treated males, and I got nowhere. I finally learned that I had been lied to my whole life. Women are attracted to confidence and a certain amount of emotional distance. I'd hate to see young men fall into the same trap due to rampant "feminism"
>>
>>38453219
Her behavior isn't the issue, the article is
>>
>>38453254
The article isn't an issue, it actually displays her own retardation to the world.
>>
>>38452853
Just read the article. The chick is like 5/10 and still has success with deliberately shit lines.
>>
>>38453270
Naive young men and women may not have the knowledge of experience to come to that conclusion on their own. This article was on Snapchat
>>
>>38453301
Well then they also have mental retardation and were fucked to begin with so it doesn't fucking matter.

The goal of tinder is either get a girlfriend or have sex and her behavior as well as that of men is effective at doing such. For her to then criticize effective behavior at achieving said goal of the app is stupid, which is apparent to any one with a brain cell.

It's as if she is a jock bullying a kid for revising for an exam. It stems merely from jealousy.
>>
>>38453355
>Well then they also have mental retardation and were fucked to begin with so it doesn't fucking matter

Socializing is a learned behavior based on the norms set by your environment. It has nothing to do with intelligence or common sense. That's why a lot of smart people are seen as "odd" or "eccentric." I feel like you're either missing the point or just doing your best to dismiss the issue so that your conclusion will be the correct one
>>
>>38453440
I don't appreciate your lack of respect towards free will, fuck off and read some Dostoevsky.
>>
>>38453462
Maybe once I'm finished with Aristotle
>>
>>38453182

Uhh no. All the confidence in the world doesn't help if you're ugly. It just makes you "creepy."
>>
>>38453478
I hope you don't agree with his views on women. If you do reading some work on existentialism will help you. Kierkegaard or Sartre should help.
>>
>>38453038
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/a3d3y4/i-tried-to-do-tinder-like-a-guy

here you go, now stop whining.
>>
Snapchat features are the normiest of normie shit. It's fucking horrible.
>>
>>38453503
I didn't say that confidence is the only thing you need. An attractive man without confidence is an oxymoron to a heterosexual female, barring some very rare outliers

>>38453529
I haven't even gotten that far yet. If he discusses them, we'll see how his logic holds up
>>
File: 1499427555361-6.png (81KB, 1312x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1499427555361-6.png
81KB, 1312x1136px
>8% battery
every
single
fuckin
time
>>
>>38452853

Read that the other day:

>woman acts sexist as fuck if that's how she imagines men behaving
>acts like a slut on Tinder
>dude notices, tries to give her a chance to be something else
>girl insists on being lewd
>dude gives up
>"muh society isn't ready for forward women!"
>girl didn't understand she got rejected

It's crazy how this cunt understands nothing of what happens in her chats.
>>
>>38452891

Because whenever you reverse roles, you get very different results and reactions. Physical strength alone can account for a lot, but not all.

If a woman steals a kiss from you, you won't feel as threatened as a woman would, because a woman can't liteally rape you, while a man can, and that changes everything.

If a little kid steps on your toes, you won't react the same as if a grown man doesn't.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.