[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to get glasses tomorrow for the first time >Have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 317.png (47KB, 758x631px) Image search: [Google]
317.png
47KB, 758x631px
>have to get glasses tomorrow for the first time
>Have no comprehension of what looks acceptable
>Have no idea about how to use glasses (i just don't have good far-sight any more. do walk down the street with them on or just use them in the classroom)
>Have OCD which drives me insane with wearing regular clothes, glasses are probably going to be terrible
>I'm going to have to go to the store tomorrow and awkwardly try on glasses and look at my fucking disgusting fuck face in the mirror
>I'll probably just grab whatever pair and leave before I stress out
I don't want fucking glasses
>>
Don't wear them! Eventually the whole world gets fuzzy over time and you become more and more distanced from accurate perceptions of reality and you can finally feel free to swim in your own misanthropic delusions.
>>
Use contacts op

If you have some moni do Lasik
>>
>Had to wear glasses since middle school.
>The impairment wasnt big, like 0.5.
>Mom says glasses are to expensive and doesnt buy me.
>World is a bit blurry.
>Had to read my schoolbooks with a looking glass.
Eventually my eyes somehow fixed themselves.
>>
>>38452616
I've needed glasses ever since I was a kid. A lot of the time I wouldn't wear them because I was insecure about how I'd look. But I noticed it wasn't the glasses that made me insecure, it was the fact that I could hardly see that made me more confident. Not being able to make out people's faces from like 3ft away made me feel better. No longer would I feel like shit after seeing someone's subtle face movements when they were looking at my disgusting face. No longer was I bothered by looking people in the eyes. It helped me. Bad part is that my vision got worse due to not wearing glasses? Not sure if my vision was supposed to get worse with or without glasses. I've wore contacts for about a year, they were fine but too much of a hassle for my lazy ass. I wear glasses full time now as a neet, i don't care. I'd say avoid glasses that are rimless or have thin rims. Look for something complements your face. If you have a round face, look for rectangular glasses or someshit. Have a big head? Look for glasses that are bigger. Half rimmed glasses are okay. Don't fall for the stupid black plastic glasses meme that hipsters would wear, is that even a thing still?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.