[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In the world I see - you are chasing normies though dense

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Overgrown-Abandoned-City.jpg (82KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
Overgrown-Abandoned-City.jpg
82KB, 500x751px
>In the world I see - you are chasing normies though dense thickets of knotweed emerging from what once was a large city. You'll eat the wineberries near the edges of regenerating forests and dig for the tubers of Jerusalem artichoke. You'll paint the insides of ruins with frogs and feels, and retell stories, while you feast on wild deer at a campsite.

>As you explore the world you discover artifacts the autists of your group turn into art and tools. You walk though savannahs you and your group created by burning forests so you can hunt deer and feral pigs. You plant the seeds of edible fruits and nuts in places you'll later visit.
>>
>>38452587
go on anon, I wanna hear more of this even if I don't know what it is
>>
File: cat tail uses.jpg (140KB, 692x1575px) Image search: [Google]
cat tail uses.jpg
140KB, 692x1575px
>>38452587
will i have the m14 with a giggle switch like i of dream anon?
will i get a part, however small, in making a fair and good robo society?

>>38452607
i too want more anon.
>>
>>38452587
This could be the next ubisoft game.
>>
>>38452587
what city is that in the picture? also cont
>>
File: sorrento-ruins-5.jpg (97KB, 496x372px) Image search: [Google]
sorrento-ruins-5.jpg
97KB, 496x372px
>You walk through forests that do not seem to end, past ruins and metal skeletons
>You scavenge the kills from wolves while you and your mates keep them at bay
>Some of you tame the feral horses that roam grasslands and open forests
>Others build boats from scrap and felled trees to explore the oceans
>>
I'm not that good at this so feel free to pick it up and greentext your own
>>
>you and your robros visit lands you remember, when the world was different
>the old playground where you fought your first bully
>how different things were then, when the metal shimmered in the sun, and he seemed the biggest threat in the world
>but that was another time, now, its all rust and trees, and the threats we face are so much bigger
>>
I an try more, but I'll need something to go on, give me some ideas
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.