[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cut myself as a teen >forever have the biggest red flag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1478499516804.jpg (178KB, 491x713px) Image search: [Google]
1478499516804.jpg
178KB, 491x713px
>cut myself as a teen
>forever have the biggest red flag possible literally scarred into a very visible part of my body
I have no one to blame but myself.
>>
Scars are cool. People live too clean a lofe anyway.
>>
>>38452468
Tell peopple you went inside Africa and a tiger assaulted you, anon
>>
>>38452468
I used to cut my hands because of the whole theory that pain is not real, that I can psychologically block out pain by not thinking about it. I fucked up my hands pretty good
>>
>>38452468
Which body part did you ruin? Can you cover it if you wear long sleeves and pants?
>>
>>38452519
So? Did you manage to block out the pain?
>>
>>38452468
>cut myself
>started lifting
>look like a badass instead of a pussy now
its that easy
>>
File: 1500252942058.jpg (42KB, 800x804px)
1500252942058.jpg
42KB, 800x804px
>fall in love with this cute emo girl on an online video game when I was 13
>end up cutting "DEATH" into my forearm so I can relate to her and make her like me more
>tfw it fucking worked
>>
Iktf. One of my forearms is covered in them.

>>38452477
>Scars are cool
Not cutting scars though, except to edgy teenagers. The only thing I have going for me is you can tell they aren't baby scratches, actual deep cuts were made.
>>
File: livestream btw.png (1MB, 620x774px)
livestream btw.png
1MB, 620x774px
How fucking stupid are people to actually cut themselves? You MUST be under 90 IQ to do something like that.
>>
>>38454060
Suicidally depressed, it felt good and like a release. I had no intentions of living long enough to have to care about what I was doing to my arm.

Now I'm not depressed anymore. 10+ years of depression and now the scars are all that remain.
>>
I have 2 scars on my wrists but theyre actually accidental lol
>>
Put tattoos over them.

Have to find a studio that is willing to tat over scar tussue though as it's quite hard.
>>
>>38454060
Man i actually do it sometimes, can t really relate to alot of people here, but i do it just to feel disconnected from reality. When i do do it, it s like all my problems are gone, it makes me feel like i have power over my life for a short time.
maybe i m dumb tho i dunno.
>>
File: 016.jpg (26KB, 300x415px)
016.jpg
26KB, 300x415px
>>38452468
>forever have the biggest red flag possible literally scarred into a very visible part of my body
this is why you do it on your thigh you attention seeking faggot
>>
>>38452468
Why didn't you cut your legs like a normal personn
>>
>>38452468
>cute girl in middle school liked me
>other girls made fun of her in front of me alot
>last day of school for 8th grade
>girls tell me I should reject girl
>I ask why? they say because shes wierd and shit
>forgot what they said but it wierded me out
>I ask her to leave me alone after that
>shes crying and says that people are making up stuff about her
>tell her ok but I just want to be friends
>feel kinda bad but whatever
>she comes back next september
>completely emo now
>only hangs out with other emo kids
>started cutting herself
>would message me on AIM sometimes
>>
>>38454143
covering up a red flag with another red flag

>No, I'm not a crazy cutter! I'm just a huge slut!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.