[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon, I really love you and want to have sex with you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

>"Anon, I really love you and want to have sex with you but before we go on I need to tell you, I was sexually abused when I was 10 years old. I feel so ugly telling you this. Now choke me, Daddy."

What do you do?
>>
>>38452312
Well, I guess I should probably choke her.
>>
>>38452312
I remember to slap her across the face while I'm choking her.
>>
>>38452753

Literally do this,have with a few girls. I have to dom to get off, even though I'm really laid back out of the bedroom
>>
>>38452312
if she orders me to choke her i will obey her like a good boy
>>
>>38452312
This isn't going to work, i am the one who should be abused here.
>>
I had this happen to me, we were getting it on in her bed when she stopped me and told me she couldn't go on because apparently she was molested by her older brother when they were young.
Didn't fug that night and she cut all contact after that
>>
>>38453359
usually it's just an excuse to not have sex
>>
>>38453591
Maybe but I doubt it.
She sometimes had outbursts where she would just randomly start crying and confess a lot of fucked up shit from her past.
Still miss her tho :(
>>
>>38453359
>had one relationship ever
>girl told me something similar
>one night we're having sex
>she cries out her brothers name in ecstasy
>she's also called me her brother's name during regular conversation
>she's also mentioned how i look and act like how her brother does
>>
>>38452312
>Haha, this is awkward, I was expecting you to choke me...
>>
>>38452312

Choke her and shove my dong in her pussy
>>
>>38452312

>Th-thanks, y-you too
>I guess that explains the piercings and tattoos
>>
>>38452312
Have a personal conversation with her about what is pushing it too far, and what shes gaining emotionally out of this exchange. Is she coping by reliving her trauma in a safe controlled environment, or is she giving into negative brain patterns?
I would make sure shes seeing a therapist or psychologist for her past abuse, and have her ask the doctor what they think about her dealing with her abuse via sexuality. If doc says its healthy, sure thing. I like taking care of people and I'm super down for it. If doc says its unhealthy, gf and I will find a healthy way of dealing with it, and continue to have vanilla or unrelated sex.
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>38454882
>tfw no brocon gf
>>
>>38456061
It sounds nice in anime where it's just a fantasy for her but in real life a brocon gf would never actually love you as long as she has a brother.
>>
File: 1497480898671.jpg (149KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497480898671.jpg
149KB, 600x800px
>all these people who have had sex in the thread
OUTOUTOUT
>>
>>38452312

>chill out at friends place with couple of friends and havig some drinks
>one of them invites some girl over
>she is some goth chick with a choker
>she is kinda cool and we quickly start teasing each other because apparently we are both into that shit
>she goes overboard at one point and manages to hurt me somehow
>way too drunk to excercise self-control
>ring her down and choke her
>catch myself quickly but realize that I was a little rough there
>try to excuse myself
>she actually liked it
>completely shut down inside and go to the toilet
>wash my face with cold water for 10 minutes living through one of the most intense "what have I done?" moments of my life
>do not touch a drink for the rest of the night and leave early
>refuse to meet my friends when she tags along

I still wank to the memory, but I am too much of a moralfag to actually pull that kind of shit off. Even if she likes it, it can not be healthy.
>>
>>38452312
I guess I'd put her in a headlock so it'd feel like abhug to me and choking to her.
>>
>>38454882
Looks like you found yourself a keeper
>>
>>38452312
Why do internet girls always have been ""sexually abused by ___" ? They couldn't possibly be lying about false rape accusations right?
>>
>>38453591
That's pretty extreme for an excuse.
>>
>>38457876

Pretty much everyone has been sexually abused to some degree in his life. Some chose to overblow the issue though.
>>
>What do you do?
Fuck her, treat her harshly, and cuddle her like a needy manchild after.
She not gonna stay, so I'll make the best out of what I get there.
>>
>>38452312
Well i believe the proper word for that is 'strangle' but I'll spit in your face afterwards to and some zest to it.
>>
>>38457876
Any sort of physical contact is considered sexual abuse. Girls are taught to be traumatized by it.
>>
>>38453591
why can't they just say no? do they have to be the victim in everything
>>
>>38457775
beat her anon you bitch
>>
>>38452312
If she told me 'Choke me and shove dildos in my butt Mommy' I definitely would, my Gf calls me nommy and asks me to choke her and pull her hair at least a few times a week. I call her Mommy and she ties me up, slaps my tits, spanks me, whips me (especially my feet and breasts), makes me sleep in the floor/kennel, lick her feet, drink her pee, constantly dote on her physically in public, and public humiliation/slapping/chastity/orgasm denial/forced orgasm/sleep control and deprivation.

We are both switch but I am much more masochistic
>>
>>38457775
Girls love that hun, don't be stupid, you made her wet as hell.
>>
File: 1470975389016.png (152KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
1470975389016.png
152KB, 400x550px
a quick reminder about
>pic related
>>
>>38453359
I've had a girl stop the moments before doing it telling me she got raped.

I played it cool. Stopped with the physical stuff completely, got her dressed, listened to her bullshit.

Two hours later, we fucked.
>>
>>38452312
I love her nails. I don't know why or how but there's something so aesthetically beautiful about a proper long manicure for me. It just looks beautiful.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.