[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in a small decaying town >so god damn bored >can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_4128.jpg (85KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4128.jpg
85KB, 1333x900px
>live in a small decaying town
>so god damn bored
>can't move to big city
>>
>its another 12 year old romanticizes city life because he has no friends and watches too many movies/anime thread

fuck off, want to know what city life is like? Get a minimum wage job and work 60 hours a week just to live paycheck to paycheck then kill yourself with a stolen chain as a noose.
>>
>live in the most advanced and modern city in the world that literally billions of people wish they lived in
>never leave my house

topkek
>>
>>38451896
And meeting people and seeing girls
>>
If you're American
>wanting to live around dindus
>>
Make the move OP, trust me. It's much better once you live in a city as long as you are ok living with less space less privacy
>>
>>38451921
How tho I'm really poor and my family is really poor I guess there's cheaper places like Chicago
>>
>>38451969
Where are you presently
>>
>>38451979
Ny I really want to live somewhere warm
>>
You're not alone, op. You've gotta pick a city and network for people that live there. Get aggressive.

Seriously, what have you done in the past week/month to move things forward?
>>
File: hellodarknessmyoldfriend.jpg (124KB, 1029x836px) Image search: [Google]
hellodarknessmyoldfriend.jpg
124KB, 1029x836px
>>38451857
>wanting to live packed like a sardine in a hellhole full of worthless hipster urbanite faggots and niggers

Fuck off and kill yourself already OP
>>
>>38451857
It's not worth it OP, unless you are a normie. I don't live in a huge city, but it's still a decent size but I don't do anything. I guess the nicest thing is having food options, but even then I usually just get fast food because we're too poor. Niggers suck though. I don't have a job and rely on my mom for money. I fantasise about living far, far away from civilisation everyday.
>>
File: 1494858803270.png (824KB, 1831x890px) Image search: [Google]
1494858803270.png
824KB, 1831x890px
poltards itt
>>
>>38451896
Yeah no shit. I live in a city and I can't even afford to rent a place on my own. I have to rent a room and have fucking room mates it's shit.
>>
>>38452433
That poor father
>>
>>38451908
London, LA, Tokyo, New York, San Francisco
where faggot?
>>
File: Sonicchannel_vector_nocircle.png (2MB, 1864x2356px) Image search: [Google]
Sonicchannel_vector_nocircle.png
2MB, 1864x2356px
>>38452433
literally nothing in the article mentioning that he's wearing fucking crocs.
>>
File: 1500378195404.jpg (1MB, 1484x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1500378195404.jpg
1MB, 1484x1173px
>>38451857
>unironically wanting to live in a city
>>38451910
if you care about that shit why are you even on this board
>>
>>38452465
>>38452543
Imagine the suffering of being a parent, finally starting a family, and the retarded roastie you married does this fucking shit to your only son.

I'm surprised domestic murders aren't more common.
>>
>>38452448
Im not sure which side thats supposed to support, I'd assume its the one with the huge head but it looks like a fucking tumor and has a mirrored hat meaning they bought a defective product and never noticed / never cared enough to get it replaced, so their either a cuck or retarded or both, where as 'rural retards' actually look like normal people.
>>
>>38452581
>wanting to live in a city
>wanting high speed internet
>wanting niche shops that are closer than 50 miles away
>wanting shops that don't close at 4pm on a Sunday
>wanting local hobby groups to actually exist
dude don't make your own mistake and romanticise the country, we have nothing but cows and 56k
>>
You don't want to move to a big city. Sirens blaring every five seconds, every street sounds like it's having a spouse fight, the air is filled with shit.

The best thing you can do is find a town that's two steps away from becoming a small city. The population is low, everybody knows each other, you have all the amenities you could ever want, you're not fucked when it comes to postage etc.
>>
>>38452706
This desu.
A small town or very small city has everything you need.

The problem is that every city has its "downtown" that's always a nigger filled hellhole, unless you live in north dakota or something.
>>
I will live in New York or Los Angeles one day.
I will sell my current apartment and fly there from the other side of the world with nothing but little money, what do i have to lose right.
>>
>>38452778
>want to move to two of the worst cities in existence
Next you're going to tell me you want to live in Detroit or Atlanta lol
>>
>>38452758
I'm thinking about just running away there I'm such a pussy maybe having nothing in a new town will stop me from being a fat overly sensitive vagina that can barely make eye contact or talk to anyone
>>
>>38452796
Why are these the worst, i dont know much about Murica but for some reason i want to live there, i guess its the movies.
>>
>>38452824
>the movies
Mate if you're retarded enough to fall for any propaganda hollywood puts out, you're ignorant as fuck.

Los Angeles is a city for nouveau rich assholes to blow their money on gambling, whores, and decadence. It is not a place to live.

New York is an absurdly expensive, tightly packed shithole of the worst parts of capitalism. Nothing but bankers, jews, foul corporations, and if you aren't already in the top 10% you don't live there.

If you want a good city, find a small one in the midwest or rust belt.
Find somewhere in Washington state also.

>>38452810
It won't. I've moved twice across the country, suddenly being in a new place doesn't change your personality.
Change yourself before you try to move.
>>
>>38452949
I mean with no money
>>
>>38452954
>going anywhere with no money
Traveling itself is expensive anon, you can't go anywhere without money.

I traveled to Texas from South Carolina with 1200 bucks, with someone set up to room with. By the time I even had a job I was almost broke.
>>
>>38452967
You can you're just forced to be a criminal and very very very social
>>
>>38452949
I guess i am retarded, i just want to experience something new, it doesnt really matter where i kill myself. I actually dont even know what do i need to travel to US, probably a VISA or some shit and how long can i be there.
>>
>>38452982
>somebody from r9k thinks they can just show up to a city and join the drug trade
You can't be serious

>>38452995
Depends on what country you're in. Some can get in without a visa, some you need a visa. You always need a passport.

Don't listen to movies anon, instead ask people who live in america.
Ask about on /int/.
>>
>>38453010
Op wants to be social I think that's what he's getting at dood
>>
File: 1454313467406.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1454313467406.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>Not getting the best of both worlds and living in a small city

I pity you
>>
I'd agree that getting cash should be your #1 main focus at this point. Do what you can to save and make money.

Decide on which city you're going to, first, though. Have you done that?

Next, figure out the average apartment cost for one month and save at min 5x that amount. So, for example, around here, rents are around 800, so to move you'll need about 4k.

Remember, often they want a damage deposit, so there goes double rent. You're now left with 3x rent. Living cheaply, 1x rent for food and other things, so you now have only 2 extra months to get *something* going.

That's the way I'd look at it.

And, BTW, get to know people in your new city. Can't stress that enough.

Have you picked a city yet?
>>
>>38451857
Why would anyone want to live in a city? Everything costs too much and you can barely breathe because of the smog.
>>
File: TR.png (351KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
TR.png
351KB, 500x500px
>>38453026
>When the roads are quiet by 7pm
>>
>>38453020
Well then I'd recommend that rather than doing something retarded like moving with no money, he do what I did once.

Find people online looking for roommates, see if you can get a feel for what they're like for a bit, then move in there.
Of course this only works if you have money or a job to transfer.
>>
>>38453072
I'm op and it's not quiet

>neighbors mowing lawns anytime after 7 am
>dogs barking and howling 24/7
>people in loud trucks
>neighbor rides his tractor around the neighborhood all day

Yeah quiet
>>
>>38453108
If you think that's loud, you don't know what loud is. Have you been to a large city? It's PERPETUAL ear splitting noise.
>>
File: 1498939791937.jpg (20KB, 354x347px) Image search: [Google]
1498939791937.jpg
20KB, 354x347px
>>38451857
>move to bigger city
>everything more expensive
>everywhere is fucking loud
>loads of people from different country
>move back to country side
>comfy as fuck
>cheap as fuck living cost
>95% locals
I take being bored every time.
>>
>>38453189
>live in houston for 2 years
>constant noise, traffic is packed 24/7 and stressful, roomie almost got raped by a nigger on her way home from work, niggers on porches everywhere screeching at all passerby

>move back home to comfy town in south carolina
>traffic is sparse and stress free
>quiet
>air is fresh, no smog
>woods to walk in
>the niggers are relatively tame

I'll take my towns over cities anyday
>>
>>38453070
Most people work, and most people work in cities, and most people want to live near where they work.
>>
File: 1500312987178.gif (200KB, 159x124px) Image search: [Google]
1500312987178.gif
200KB, 159x124px
>live in a small village
>the nearest town is 28 miles away
it's over?
>>
>>38453251
no you're living the dream anon, lucky fucker
>>
>just because everything is shit in clapistan burgers assume its the same everywhere
>>
I've moved a lot in my life but I can't help if you're not giving me any info.

I have to wonder how committed you are to actually doing this move.
>>
>>38453189
It's just white noise at that point
>>
>>38453360
Seagull's squawking as the ocean gently crashes into the beach is white noise. Hearing Jamall call Jessica a flat faced ho as boy racers drive by and gunshots fire off in the distance is something you can't drown out.
>>
>>38453421
Better than mowers and dogs dood
>>
>tfw small town mentality
>>
OP has abandoned this thread.
>>
>>38452642
I'm in a rural place that is 20 miles from a city and has actual proper internet. My dad lives further out in the countryside and can only get 20mbit dsl. That's the only reason I didn't move out there on my grandpa's property. I live in a trailer park in town. The shops here suck but I can always take a bus into the medium sized city. I am working really hard to buy a car so I can go any time I want.

I'm planning on moving my trailer into the city proper once I do have the car too. There's a trailer park there that will do it for free. Unlike this one it's a long walk from there to the nearby stores etc so I need to be prepared.

Also the final thing I want to say is that despite the political romanticism surrounding country people they mostly suck. They are all assholes. The city people do too. Neither are as you would say "comfy." One group thinks ignorance is a virtue and works tirelessly to undermine themselves then acts shocked when they find themselves worse off for it. The other pretends to care about your situation but when they come face to face with you they treat you like some kind of peon. Liberals and conservatives, two sides of the same shitty coin.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.