[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any Australian, Melbourne females on here? About

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: 1500373489279.jpg (691KB, 2888x1480px) Image search: [Google]
1500373489279.jpg
691KB, 2888x1480px
Are there any Australian, Melbourne females on here?

About me.

>I'm 30
>I'm a robot (shut-in 99% of the time)
>I've been lifting for 5 years so I have a good body (minus height, I'm 5'7)
>Non-smoker
>Non-drinker
>Non-drugs
>Have my own 1BR apartment in the city (no mortgage, paid off)
>Don't work, but I'm on autism-bux (few mental / personality disorders) - not dangerous though, just that I can't function in normal life

There are a few universities around me, so maybe if you need a place to live you could be my temporary university BF while you're in uni or something. You wouldn't have to pay me rent, but I'd expect you to contribute to utility bills if you're living with me full-time (water/gas/electricity).

My expectations is that you must be

>18-25 (can be up-to 30 if you're above-average attractive)
>clean-freak (like me)
>not fat
>non-smoker
>non-druggie
>we do GF/BF things like keep each other comfortable and having sex 2-3 times a week (or more of if you want)

This position is temporary.
>>
>>38451852
>be my temporary university BF while you're in uni or something.

GF*** not BF.
>>
>>38451852
>>Have my own 1BR apartment in the city (no mortgage, paid off)
>>Don't work
Inheritence?
>>
>>38451930
Yeah, not mine though, was my parents one, they bought me the place because of my issues of not being able to function in society, using some inheritance they got.
>>
>>38451978
Did you really think this thread was going to be successful? 4chan is about the last place on the planet I'd search for a gf

You'd be better off going on interpals or someshit and finding an Asian mailorder
>>
>>38452010
Well I would think I'd have a lot in common with a 4channer grill compared to a non-4chan grill.
>>
I'm also a single male in Melbourne, but I'm taller, more handsome, and have a bigger dick. Also younger.
>>
>>38452052
Well that's great and all, but I'm offering a place to stay in the CBD, rent free, with multiply universities around, you wont need a car, wont need to ride the train into the city, wont have to live with your parents or normie friends, etc.
>>
>>38452088
why would i want to live with a manlet? you wouldn't even be able to change a lightbulb...
>>
>>38452096
haha you really got him there
>>
>>38452096
I'm not offering it to you Mr Lanky.

>mfw some 6'2 guy with a DYEL un-trained skinny-fat body thinks he can out-do me with a 5+ year muscular and lean body.
>>
>>38451852
only if you give me a bed to crash on after partying all night with chads
>>
File: IMG_1569.png (54KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1569.png
54KB, 919x737px
Just a friendly reminder senpais. Sage
>>
>>38452144
You're not really offering a compelling deal. I'm studying my masters at RMIT, and you actually didn't sound that bad. But I like my partners to be self confident to some degree. You just projected so hard all because of my innocent joke, i'm sure you could change a lightbulb(with a ladder hehe xD) but i'm looking for a partner that is at least somewhat funny. sorry.

Keep your fragile masculinity contained within the manlet pit, please.
>>
Fuck off to soc you disgusting normalfags.
>>
>>38451852
Damn, this is the saddest thing I've seen here for a while.
>>
File: apu giggle.png (44KB, 710x577px) Image search: [Google]
apu giggle.png
44KB, 710x577px
>>38452052
>>38451852
>only 5'8", no job, no money, no education, don't own a place
>don't even live in straya, but australian fembot gf is paying for half of my plane ticket to go live with her in perth
>>
>>38452088
Your gf can stay with me in the inner North-East, I have a car and a fun share house.
>>
>>38451852
Fucking creepy post, OP. It's gross in so many ways.
>>
>>38452406
>perth

now that's an issue
>>
>>38452429
redpill me on perth
>>
>>38452406
>perth

haha shes an abo

>>38452421
Hows it gross? Its honest as fuck
>>
>>38452490
it's so fucking isolated from the rest of the world, the people there are inbred and insane
>>
Isn't it illegal to be heterosexual in Melbourne?
>>
>>38451852
I would love to take you up on that, sounds like a great deal! Unfortunatly I'm from Scandinavia, and I smoke :(
>>
>>38452406
>australian fembot gf is paying for half of my plane ticket to go live with her in perth
What? There are fembots here?
>>
>>38452503
It's gross because it's pathetic and because you are looking for a whore instead of a gf. Beta fags like you disgust me.
On a side note, I can see that you really earned those autism bux. Your levels are off the charts.
>>
>>38452503
>>38452511
Let's be honest here you guys would gladly move to perth in exchange for one (1) qt /r9k/ browsing gf
>>38452563
Apparently
>>
File: REEEEEEEE.png (32KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEE.png
32KB, 200x200px
>>38452614
>Let's be honest here you guys would gladly move to perth in exchange for one (1) qt /r9k/ browsing gf

I ALREADY LIVE HERE
>>
>>38452533

Shame about location.

The smoking part I can't get past, I don't care if people smoke but I can't get intimate with a girl who smells like cigarettes.
>>
>>38452573
Who cares if it's pathetic? I'm a pathetic person, it comes pretty natural to me.

I don't see how it's beta though, it's definitely not normal, but it's not beta.
>>
I forgot to mention in the OP; I do all my cooking and need certain foods for my lifting, so I'd be cooking for both of us, I eat a lot of lean chicken, fish etc.
>>
>>38451852
you sound like an australian cwc
>>
>>38452218
only if you talk to me about all the fun and degenerate things you did in detail after you come home
>>
>>38452289
RMIT brah checking in. Are you a Fembot?
>>
>>38452991
Definitely not a fembot.

>doing a masters
>/fit/ memes about manlet pit

definitely a /fit/ brofag
>>
>>38453007
6'2" checking in. I was looking to do a Master's of Commerce next year at RMIT. Thoughts?
>>
>>38452420
Where in the inner NE?
>>
Anyone at melbourne uni?
>>
File: pepe and wojak sunrise.jpg (44KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
pepe and wojak sunrise.jpg
44KB, 500x405px
>>38452652
I'm sorry mang
>>
>>38451852
Can someone make the Chad/virgin gamer or has that been made?
>>
I'm middle-aged, out of shape, short, small-dicked, crossbred, underpaid and flatulent. But I'm confident. HMU Melbourne fembots.
>>
Instead of trying to find a girl that LIKES you, you resorted to being a beta provider by default. Thats fucking disgusting. How could you ever be with a "partner" that sees you as a glorified atm machine?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.