[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's it. I can't take it anymore. I'm going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 213x150px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 213x150px
That's it. I can't take it anymore. I'm going to kill myself. I've been a wagecuck for a solid 3 weeks now and I can't even begin to fathom how normies can force themselves through this every day
>wake up at 6:45 in order to catch the train on time
>rush hour so get to be crammed inside with sweaty old men for 30 minutes
>get to my stop and walk to work, all together it's a 50 minute commute door to door
>shift starts, at 8. Work until 5 because hour lunch break isn't included
>90% of my day is unproductive and literally just spent staring at an email client waiting for orders to come in
>take shitty crammed train back home, go to the grocery store to buy supplies for dinner
>by the time I've cooked and eaten it's already 7 pm
>have to do chores to keep my shitty apartment together
>it's time to sleep
>rinse and repeat every morning

>"But anon! NEETS can't make money and do fun things!"
Are you kidding me? Sure I make a decent salary but after paying for bills, food, transportation etc I barely have enough left to go and grab some beers with friends.
>''You can't get a gf without a job!"
This is the biggest meme to ever exist. Gfs are literally just another void for you to throw your money into. Once you fuck her you literally don't even want her to be around until you're horny again. Speaking in terms of productivity and Finances, an onahole is far superior.
Are there any wagecucks here who can tell me how they've convinced themselves not to commit suicide yet? I see no light at the end of this tunnel.
>>
File: DEXATI20170710143109.png (863KB, 1079x606px) Image search: [Google]
DEXATI20170710143109.png
863KB, 1079x606px
>>38451537
Cool wagie, Gimme a double d-luxe now
>>
I don't know man. I make easy money, work whenever I like, and have enough cash for everything I want. Work is just a fun distraction during the day when it's too early to meet someone for drinks.
>>
I'm shitposting from work right now and getting paid for it. Feels good man.
>>
>>38451537
>90% of my day is unproductive and literally just spent staring at an email client waiting for orders to come in
I mean what do you even do
>>
Your main problem is you live on your own.
>>
A few points.

1) Commutes suck. My commute right now is only about 10-15 minutes by car and it's real nice. If you can find a job close to you, do it. That being said, I used to have a completely different job that I had an hour-long commute by train and bus, and I liked that job better than my current one.

2) The more money you earn, the more it mitigates a lot of the factors you mention. For example, you're able to move to housing closer to your job and save time that way. Another example - you're able to eat out and save yourself time so you don't need to worry about cooking (I haven't cooked a meal in ages because I find cooking tedious and time-consuming). Third - you have more free money to do fun things with.

>Once you fuck her you literally don't even want her to be around until you're horny again
Fucking wrong. I don't know if you've ever had a GF. If not, you're speaking from ignorance. If so, you either have bad taste in women or you are unable to relate to other people. My GF and I do a ton of non-sexual shit together and she is my best friend.

I had a hard time getting used to the 40-hour work week - it took me several months - but as I started making friends at my job and getting better at the job itself, the job became more enjoyable and I also got used to the hours. I'd still like to have more free time but it's not a source of angst.
>>
>>38451989
One more thing - as you get more experience you'll be able to move to better jobs that you actually feel productive and challenged at.
>>
>>38451537
>>wake up at 6:45 in order to catch the train on time
holy fuck I'm already out.
>>
When people say the youth of today are weak pussies this is exactly what they are talking about
>>
>>38452034
To be fair, robots are especially pussies and do not represent millenials in general.
>>
>>38452034
That's right goyim - if you don't enjoy working 60 hours a week to fund Israel then you're a lazy millenial who needs to pull himself up by da bootstraps xD
>>
>>38452063
>being this delusional
back to /pol/
>>
>>38452063
The jews aren't making you a lazy piece of shit buddy, grow up

>>38452060
It is a common theme. The internet is full of idiots complaining about having to go through the horror of working a shitty job and how it is so hard because of their "anxiety" and "depression"
>>
>>38452093
how much fucking energy do you have holy shit
>>
I lived in Toronto, one of the most expensive cities to live right now and my commute was only 25-30 mins with a shitty salary job. Maybe you should move closer to work
>>
>commuting an hour to work for a shit wage that you scrape by on

lmao

i commute 8 minutes and dick around most of my day, i save hundreds a month too after everythings paid for

i didnt even go to uni
>>
>>38452159
cool

I went to uni, commute 15 mins and save $4k a month
>>
>>38451537
>shift starts, at 8. Work until 5 because hour lunch break isn't included

At least one 30 minute break is mandatory BY LAW when working a shift with that many hours of it. Unless you live in a third world shit-hole, I have never seen any state in the US or any country in Western Europe that does not have this law.
>>
Look into investing in stocks get some side source of income by putting a little bit of money on the side.
>>
>>38452193
He's saying he has an hour for lunch but it doesn't count as part of the eight hours he has to work. So he works four hours, then has lunch, then works four more hours.
>>
>>38451537
Same op. I worked for full time for a solid 8 months or so. They even trained me for the next position up. But as it drew on, I honestly wanted to die more and more. Is money really worth it? Very little brings me pleasure anymore. What is the point in making money if you don't want to do anything?

I don't want a fancy car or house, I don't need a nice computer, or phone, or whatever. I've live 20 years without female attention, and if money is all they care about, I can go another 20. I moved back in with my mom and help with her business. The work I do covers rent and food, and she throws me some extra cash whenever she can afford it. It's not great by normie standards, but I don't want to die as much. I still do, but it's not as severe.
>>
>>38452193
While that's true, in a lot of competitive businesses, employees are simply expected to work through their break - investment banking for example.
>>
>>38452199
This is what I was going to say too.

OP, you just need a plan, that's the main thing. Whatever you do, don't just put things on cruise-control and dumbly work-a-day for years.

You'll regret it. Always be looking for an angle, a side business, a way to cut costs, a new skill, something to put you ahead.
>>
>>38451537

Some jobs just suck and others tend to be ok. Also you are assuming people get jobs because they are normies, when it's out of necessity for most people. Unless you have parents taking care of you, the majority of people need a job to avoid being homeless.

The way to make it better is to stop looking at work like fun. Look at it as a challenge you need to survive. So when go to work remember all the crap that makes you miserable and have a game plan to survive. Either by making the time past by fast or find a way to increase comfy levels. Alternatively, you can also look for another job and quit your current one when the new better one arrives.
>>
>>38451537
Hang in there anon.

Hang in there.
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38451537
This anon could have chosen me. He could have chosen to live.
>>
get a certificates or degree m8, then get a better job
>>
>>38452019
I wake up at 4 to get ready for school. You just kind of get used to it and adjust your schedule
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.