[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw former fat girl and now have a bf >going to make him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4434.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4434.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>tfw former fat girl and now have a bf
>going to make him fatter so he stays with me forever since im the only one that appreciates his fat body

good plan?
>>
>>38451247
Please kill yourself.
Your plan is shit.
So are you.
Saged.
>>
>>38451247
You're only doing this because you know you will get fat yourself.

A good strategy but could backfire if he dies of a heart attack or diabetes.
>>
>>38451247
I hear putting your period blood into his food
is supposed to work like a charm or some shit
I dunno but try it
>>
>>38451379
I've heard about this, but that's gross so I could never do it.
>>
>>38451298
No, I'm doing this because I like him and I like fat guys.
>>
>>38451982
you self centered solipsistic idiot. why would you jeopardise someones physical and mental health just for your feelies.

I hope he finds out that you're sabotaging him, and he dumps you.
>>
>>38452011
He's already chubby and he doesn't have to eat the stuff I give him, although I think he will. I really like him.
>>
yeeeeees
make him fat then dump him with a crane and a hole in the roof
>>
>>38452265
You should get fat for him tbqhwyf
That'd be way hotter
>>
>>38452387
I lost weight and now his big body will smother my small one and I'll call him daddy
>>
>>38451247
Feed him until he is so repulsive that no other woman will ever want him.
>>
>>38451247
you're full of shit
you don't deserve him
get the fuck outta here
>>
>>38452501
How can u assume that I don't deserve him?
>>
1986-1996
Moyer was selected a New York - Penn League All-Star in 1984. He made his major league debut with the Chicago Cubs on June 16, 1986, against Steve Carlton and the Philadelphia Phillies, and got his first win. Later that year, on August 16, he threw his first shutout against the Montreal Expos. He was also the starting pitcher for the Cubs on the day that Greg Maddux made his major league debut.
In 1987, Moyer ranked tenth in the National League in strikeouts with 147, while winning 12 games. Following his then-best season in 1988, he was traded to the Texas Rangers as part of the 9-player Rafael Palmeiro for Mitch Williams trade.5
Moyer was on the disabled list with a sore left shoulder for much of a disappointing 1989 season. 1990 saw Moyer spend time in the bullpen before regaining a spot in the starting rotation.
Moyer was released as a free agent after the 1990 season and was signed by the St. Louis Cardinals. He made seven starts for the Cardinals in 1991 before being sent to the minor leagues on May 24, and was released on October 14.
In 1992, Moyer went to spring training with the Chicago Cubs, but was released and spent the rest of the season in the minor league system of the Detroit Tigers. On December 18, 1992, Moyer signed with the Baltimore Orioles.
Moyer began the 1993 campaign in the Oriole minor leagues, before being called up on May 30. He tied his career-high total in wins with 12 and a new career-low ERA of 3.43. The strike-shortened 1994 season was disappointing for him, but he was third on the staff in innings pitched. In 1995, Moyer again found himself in the Baltimore bullpen, but worked his way back into the starting rotation. He was released following the 1995 campaign, but his contract was picked up by the Boston Red Sox on December 22. Moyer started the 1996 season in the Boston bullpen, but made seven starts for the Red Sox by year's end.
Seattle Mariners
>>
>>38452749
>>38452866

stop

anyway im going to do this plan, sorry
>>
File: 767689.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
767689.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>38451247
>Make your bf fat
>Fuck Chad on the side
>Tell him you fucked Chad because you aren't attracted to fat people
>>
>>38454191
I'm not a cheater
I love my bf a lot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.