[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did you ever have a gf who couldn't apologize ? mine cant't.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
did you ever have a gf who couldn't apologize ?

mine cant't. she brings up drama and i have to resolve it. sometimes she gives me the silent treatment and i have to call and text her. even when directly confronted that it was her fault, she will try to switch topics but never apologize.

i can't get her to say sorry or thank you. her favorite word is "I" since every of her texts start with it. i am so annoyed by her behavior since it is always avout her. when we bring a topic up that involves me she instantly loses interest and tries to switch it back to her. she was kind and nurturing the first 3 months of our relationship but not anymore.

have you experienced something similiar ? should i break up or is there something that will change her attitude.
>>
File: IMG_6772.jpg (15KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6772.jpg
15KB, 125x121px
>>38449843
>did you ever have a gf

No, fuck off.
>>
File: 1498022202394.jpg (4KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1498022202394.jpg
4KB, 240x180px
>>38449843
>did you ever have a gf
>>
>>38449843
Maaan fuck that bitch. Brake up with her ass, she clearly doesn't care about you and just wants attention.
>>
Can you post some of the messages? I want to see how fucked you are.
>>
>>38449899
>Break
Seriously man, she seems like a cunt
>>
File: revolting.jpg (10KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
revolting.jpg
10KB, 351x351px
>did you ever have gf

get the fuck out of her NORMIE SCUM
>>
File: 1500321500859.jpg (73KB, 600x889px) Image search: [Google]
1500321500859.jpg
73KB, 600x889px
>did you ever have a gf
GO BACK TO NORMIELAND YOU FILTH
>>
>>38449925

no messages because i'd need to translate them

but a few notable exaples.

> one week after our holiday travel
> trying to think of activity for weekend
> we can't come up with anything for saturday
> i propose to work on saturday (learning for exams) and do something together on sunday
> silent treatment for one day (she logged of from all messengers and turned her phone of)
> me reaching out to her 4 hours after she was online again
> she asks me why it took me so long to reach out

i went to the movies with a buddy to vent that day
when she found out she went nuts and made me feel guilty for having "fun" while she was upset.
i had no fun at all. i was panicking and needed someone to talk to not to go insane. i have slept 3 hours that day and i was very worried.

> go with her on a date
> pay for everything of course
> while driving her home try to compliment her
> say i look at all the other girls around me and none of them is a s beautiful as you
> she goes nuts because i "look at other girls"

> install skype on new computer
> suddenly have myself as messenger contact in my contact list
> that means when im logged in from my phone i have one less contact than when im logged in from my pc
> gf calls me at night
> "who is she", "fuck you", "you are a liar"
> at 3 am finally able to convince her i am not chatting with other girls, after figuring out she refered to the number of contacts from my skype profile
> no apology
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.