[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw I just realised that I took the wrong path in life I could've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
tfw I just realised that I took the wrong path in life

I could've had it ten times better, I was so blind...

How to avoid anxiety about this? I'm having panic attacks since yesterday and difficulty in breathing
>>
>>38449270
anon it is okay, the past is just history now, you can completely change a lot of things in a week or even a day if you wish, It just takes balls to stand up to the dudes who say you can't. just don't do anything rash
>>
Just relax anon. It is ok. I am the same. Whether it be relationships, jobs or poor life choices. I have been there. I am 22, quit the military, have no friends and have never had a gf. My cousins will not even invite me to his wedding. I only really have one peraon that still has some faith in me and that is my dad. If it was not for him i would have become an hero a long time ago. I would say "i dont know what i would do without him" but the fact is i know exactly what i would do without him. An hero. I dont have anything to really live for. Im a rent a cop at a huge retailer here in the US. I have never felt love or compassion with women. Only guttersluts and mistakes. Sex is over rated and only temporarly helps the deep inside depression, sex with random 5/10 women only makes your mental condition worse over time. Nobody calls me to just talk anymore, not ky sister, not my neice and my cousins have just stopped talking to me. I guess i will be ok tho, as long as my dad is around.
>>
>>38449311
I had a scholarship in my country Ukraine to study biology, but I decided to continue my studies in UK doing physics.

Things were too harsh on me, as first time being independent, I was struggling so hard with everything, I lost 2 years of college, but I learned how to deal with my problems and manage my life, and I love physics and very good at it, and succeeded with great grades.

But a friend of mine who is one year younger studied two years in Ukraine and signed her third year in UK, now she's on her 3rd year and me in my 2nd year.

I've realised that I lost two years of my life, and If I did like her it would be much easier. I was blind behind my stupid ambitions.

I wish, I really wish if I could get back in time
>>
I just try to not look back, there is no point
>>
>>38449270
Just drink, my dude.
>>
Man, I don't think a lot of us would even be here if we hadn't taken some wrong turns in life. I feel you. Lot of shit I regret doing, lot of shit I regret not doing, and a whole lot of anxiety about the future. Shit sucks. Might seem like kind of a weak argument, but hey, things could've been worse just as easily as they could've been better.

So what happened anon? Where do you think you went wrong?
>>
>>38449270
Replace it with the horrifying feeling that given the exact same state of circumstances you would have made the same decisions...
>>
>>38449364
>Nobody calls me to just talk anymore, not ky sister, not my neice and my cousins have just stopped talking to me
I just realized that the same happens to me, last time i had some smalltalk was the typical stuff at the counter when you buy something
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (33KB, 327x367px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
33KB, 327x367px
>>38449526
Yes. That is how it starts. People will just randomly stop talking to you, then when you see them in person/ run into them at the store they act like everything is the same. Feelsbadman.
>>
>>38449483
This>>38449423

ORIIGINAL
>>
File: reflections.jpg (434KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
reflections.jpg
434KB, 1536x2048px
I have a lot of realizations like this, I assume everyone does, ultimately I just find it really funny in the end and go back to going on back to it. Jobs, relationships, careers, money, legacies, none of this matters in the end beyond what you get out of it while it's going on, working for the future is advisable but not preferable if your swapping out time for resources. Do it that way and you'll focus everything on one thing, and the saddest part will be that you'll be looking back on things without any grey area between regretting doing something and regretting not doing something. The only way you can asses your life is after everything is finished, so instead living in pain for that big moment of happiness that may not even come, take it slow, and enjoy the ride. I really mean that, every sight, smell, sound, experience, interaction, it's all so easy to take for granted when going about your business, but for a moment ignore that game and remember that you're supposed to be alive, not living life.

I didn't think such an outlook was important until being terminally ill, and realizing just how wonderful and hilarious existence is. Who gives a shit about death like it's some ultimate frontier when what's going on right now is a million times crazier, stranger and esoteric than not existing at all.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.