[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Parents go out downtown >They come home and mention they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

File: 1487554175014.png (122KB, 385x340px) Image search: [Google]
1487554175014.png
122KB, 385x340px
>Parents go out downtown
>They come home and mention they met two nice girls working at some bakery
>They chatted them up and found out they were both single
>Showed my picture to them and they supposedly said "Oh hes cute!" im sure they were just being nice
>Parents keep trying to get me to go there and meet them
>Avoid that bakery for the last couple months

and now

>Tonight
>Dad shows me a picture of some 20y/o blond QT
>"She works at the same store as me"
>"I mentioned you were 6'1 and she said she wanted to meet you" the only good quality I have

Why do my parents do this? There is no way these girls would actually want to meet me right?
>>
While you have probably long since given up on hope, your parents have survivorship bias and think you still have a chance.
>>
>>38448915
Only one at to find out friendo.
I think you should go for it, every one night stand/fwb you have wil boost your confidence until you've to much pussy to handle at once.
>>
Fuck you, your parents are trying to hook you up, fucking idiot you should be grateful. My parents never gave a fuck.
>>
File: 1485892126111.jpg (35KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
1485892126111.jpg
35KB, 600x886px
>>38448915
run from this website. tear down your entire personality and life and start again. scorched earth
>>
>>38448915
Know those feels OP. My parents hinted that I should aak out the girl who works at the Dutch food store. A few months back they were telling me she's single and around my age. As a result I haven't been there in a while.

Much like you, basically my only positive attribute is my height. I'm afraid to talk to girls my age in any setting. She's a fairly cute chubby natural blonde girl with a faint Dutch accent, I look like a fatter and more unkempt Rich Evans.
>>
>>38448915
There would be no problem with meeting these girls if you were an actually cool and charismatic guy (which the girls mistakenly believe you have a chance of being), but since your parents are desperately trying to get you to talk to girls I assume that's far from the case. If you're not alreayd successful with girls, stay the fuck away if you don't want to embarrass yourself.
>>
>>38448963
>Everything is about wanton sex

Fuck you Chad
>>
>>38448999
>I look like a fatter and more unkempt Rich Evans.

You look like an infant?
>>
>>38449022
On the rare occasion that I'm clean-shaven, yes.

I also resemble Randy from My Name is Earl.
>>
>>38449019
Topcuck my man, do you not realize how much women are whores these days?
Nobody wants a relationship, build your ego up on whores/sluts until you find the one you actually want.
Then beat up ever fuck she sleeps with until she understands your the one.
>>
OP here, isnt it a massive red flag for the girl? "Oh this guy is too autistic to talk to me on his own"-sorta thing?

>>38448931
My parents think I am not a virgin, jokes on them

>>38448963
I am probability going to get a job at the same place that blond girl is, might actually meet her i guess.

>>38448999
maybe we can all make it one day mate

>>38449013
I am a massive sperg around people I am not already comfortable around
>>
File: IMG_4024.png (2MB, 994x1251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4024.png
2MB, 994x1251px
>>38449062
>Nobody wants a relationship
>>
>>38449072
Bang her and see where it goes my man.

>>38449089
Spoken like a true autist, I can smell the virgin from here.
>>
>>38449116
We're lonely fucks who want to feel loved and have someone around to do shit with. Are you new?
>>
>>38448915
You're not the only one.
My mum is really shilling for this. I don't even think I'm that good looking. She would see some qt behind the counter at a shop and say how she is staring at me. I really just wish she would stop.
>>
>>38449146
Fuck off virgin, women don't want that shit until they've been filled with cock.
>>
File: 1491154068662.jpg (80KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
1491154068662.jpg
80KB, 846x846px
>>38449116
>Bang her and see where it goes my man.

how does one even go about doing this? Like:

>Meet here and get to know her
>Get pretty friendly
>Start hanging out with her outside of work
>Get drunk together, alone, then fuck

something like that?

>>38448999
>I look like a fatter and more unkempt Rich Evans.
>>
The older generation still thinks that everyone can just get a gf and have no scope of how unfair and imbalanced the competition has become, and they still think that only what's on the inside matters, not what's on the outside
>>
>>38448915
They are still holding your hand through life because you are still behaving like a baby.
>>
>>38449157
Ao glad only my dad does this.

>At a restaurant with him
>Waitress comes and takes our drink orders
>Leaves us while we look over the menu
>"What did she say her name was? Andrea?"
>"She looks about your age, why don't you chat her up"
>"Andrea is a pretty name, don't you agree anon"
>"Anon and Andrea sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G"
>Waitress must have overheard him, she looks visibly distressed
>Manager comes over and asks if we're having any kind of issue
>Tell him we're fine
>A different waitress Serves us for the rest of the meal

Fucking dad.
>>
>>38449186
Itll seem hard at first but stop giving a fuck and just give her the big D aswell as every other chick you meet.
>>
>>38449243
This faggot is so oblivious it's hilarious. On par with le firm handshake man.
>>
>>38449269
>Topkek my man, have you not ever actually talked to women in
>>2017
>Every chick I've met is a whore.
>Even the 120lb Asian weeb guy I work with has 3-4 side bitches at a time and pulls more pussy than you.
>>
>>38449236
Poor bastard. That's cringy asf.
>be me
>go to shop
>I get my usual stuff
>doritos and shit after a long day at school
>mom buys them
>some qt was working behind the counter
>she is a solid 8/10
>keeps starring at me
>she probably thinks I'm fucking stealing or some shit
>pay and leave
>"Oh anon she really liked you"
Just
>>
>>38448915
as long as youre tall and not extremely autistic girls will go for you. try being a 5'4 manlet like me.
>>
>>38449370
Most of my online friends are femanons who have had sex with between zero and three guys.
>inb4 hurr lying

>>38449383
I've never had a girl staring at me or exhibit any other sign of attraction. No missed opportunities.
>>
File: seinfield.jpg (82KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
seinfield.jpg
82KB, 300x400px
>>38449236
With an old man like that no wonder you ended up here.
>>
File: 1490784978221.jpg (170KB, 1080x985px) Image search: [Google]
1490784978221.jpg
170KB, 1080x985px
>>38449405
>6'1
>6/10 max
>Never work out
>NEET
>Play videogames all day
> only 1493 total level, not even a single 99

idk how many girls are going to go for me my dude
>>
>>38449413
>online friends
>friends
Just kill yourself now my man.
>>
>>38449424
He's always teased me about girls, even as far back as elementary school.

>Sees me acknowledging a girl's existence in any way, shape or form
>"Oooh, is she your ~giiirlfriiiiend~?"
>Probably part of why I avoided girls growing up and never made friends with any

Joke's on him, guess who's never having grandkids?
>>
>>38449456
I live in the middle of nowhere, so none of the girls I've added have been closer than six hours away. The only ones who were attracted to me were an airplane ride away.
>>
>>38449482
Just put yourself out there bro even with the chicks in your small town, it's not hard once you stop giving a fuck.
Sure you might have your heart broken a few times but once you build that ego you become like a god.
>>
File: kenji space.jpg (96KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
kenji space.jpg
96KB, 800x600px
>>38449467
my dad was the opposite told me my generation was fucked when it came to women and jobs ended up red pilling me young
>>
>>38449442
theyll choose you over me, thats for damn sure. no matter what I achieve theyll just see it as me compensating for my height. I had friends in HS that were dumb as rocks, had violent outbursts and had a plethora of mental problems get girls just because they were tall.
>>
>>38449516
>once you stop giving a fuck.

If I could do that I wouldn't be a 24 year old virgin. All I want is a loser gf. I get the feeling you haven't been here long. You faggots all type the exact same way, it's unnerving. Fuck off to >>>/adv/
>>
>>38449535
Dumb violent people are MORE likely to get women than reserved, inteospective types. Pls stop trying to pit robot against robot
>>
>>38448915
Don't cream their buns lad, you'll end up losing all your dough.
>>
I bet these tall losers are the ones who make manlet hate threads

LITERALLY the only thing they have in life

O I am LAFFING
>>
>>38449558
i tried both sides of the coin. tried being the quiet mysterious guy and the crazy, no fucks given attitude type. nnoe worked because im a manlet. im not pitting anyone against anyone, just trying to give him a bit more confidence.
>>
>>38449628
Eh, I'm 6'2" and girls still hate me.
>>
>>38449545
Naa bro you don't want a loser gf, you want more.
Wake up the beast inside yourself, you're a man arnt you?
Don't lower your standards just because you've had a few rough years of being alone, your literally better than any bitch out there these days deserves.
Stop putting yourself down.
>>
>>38449642
everyone is different and have qualities that impede them from getting attention from the opposite sex. im 5'4 and borderline autistic.
>>
>>38449662
I mean a loser gf as in one who knows my feels and puts hundreds of hours into children's video games like I do. Stop pretending you know me. All you're accomplishing is making me hate normies more.
>>
>>38448915
Wow lucky you anonnie
>>
>>38449697
My maaan stop, your gona make me as depressed as you seem.
Look I get it you want a weeb gf, you won't get her with that fucking attitude though.
Put yourself above all and you'll get what you want.
>>
>>38448915

On one hand, they're probly just being nice to keep business/make small talk.

On the other, not like you have anything to lose or going for you, going over there and order some eclairs with creme filling
>>
>theres this grill at my college
>she has boyfriend shes been with for 3 years
>her mom sets her up with guy who has like 2,000 hours in Mass Effect
>she starts cheating on her boyfirend
>they breakup
>now she and her current bf harass her ex
kinda relevant story
>>
>>38451441
Why would her mom set her up if she had a bf?
>>
>>38449405
This is not true

t. 6'4"
>>
>>38448915
>they supposedly said "Oh hes cute!"
Of course they said cute. That means they're being polite and aren't interested.
>>
>>38449467
Yeah my parents used to do this to me all the time, they stopped after seeing how much it distressed me, but it wasn't fast enough because now I'm literally incapable of saying a girl's name or saying "she" in conversation with anyone because it's drilled into me that if I do humiliation will follow

Feels bad man :(
>>
File: IMG_0438.jpg (44KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0438.jpg
44KB, 320x320px
>>38449578
Under rated post, thanks for the chuckle anon
>>
>>38451514
Isn't it obvious? Her mother is a roastie

>"you should try cheating honey, it's such a thrill!"

t. Son of a chad, feelsbadman :(
>>
>>38448915
> "I asked her if she would date you and she didn't say No, you've got a chance
She sure as shit didn't say yes either
>>
>getting a free gf
>complaining about it
Sure feels like summer here
>>
yeah anon you're not alone. last week I played some tennis with my dad and they have a small bar next to the courts so we had a drink there after. he told me beforehand how they have cute waitresses there and I could be banging one of them next weekend if I wanted to. I do want to I just cant
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.