[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so I got a qt mechanic gf, what now? Am I still a /robot/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170717-215340.jpg (274KB, 1080x983px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170717-215340.jpg
274KB, 1080x983px
Ok so I got a qt mechanic gf, what now? Am I still a /robot/?
>we're both into racing
>decide to race
>let's make it more interesting I say
>if I win you go on a date with me
>she agrees
>completely dust her
>I tell her she doesn't have to go if she doesn't want to
>she says she's had a slight crush on me for a while and would love to go on a date
>I ask her, will you go steady with me?
>she laughs and says yes
So, what do I do now?
Pic related.
>>
>>38447513
Send her memes and always make sure you know what she is doing 24/7. Girls love it when you smother them with love. Always tell her she is too good for you and say you would kill her if she ever leaves you.
>>
she seems alright
she was paying attention to your autism
could be good or bad
IS BAD
she thinks you're weak and will try to use it against you
don't let her fucming walk over you
good luck and grow a spine you weak pile of normie shit
>>
>>38447565
she was honest about it and st least told you insteas of keeping quiet and using it as leverage
>>38447552
don't do this
>>
>>38447565
Shes a really nice girl, she wouldn't do that.
>>
>>38447596
She's my first gf, I don't know what to do pls help.
>>
>>38447513

if you obtain a gf, you are a cyborg at best
>>
stop LARPing faggot thats a script from a newgrounds sex game
>>
>>38447658
This. Hell, she had a crush on him. I can't even make casual conversation with girls I'm not attracted to, let alone ask one out.
>>
>normies will never stop posting here
End it all
>>
>>38447650
>>>/r/theredpill, 100% unironically.
Don't let your autism destroy this chance, anon.
>>
Congrats OP! Having a mechanic gf sounds really comfy and nice. Good luck, I'm rooting for you.
>>
Congratulations OP you did it. Time to leave forever and hopefully your new gf will prevent you from ever coming back.
>>
>>38447703

I've had grills with crushes on me. fuck, I had a roommate I found on craigslist who actually wanted to fuck me

I didn't believe her though, so the ship sailed. it's all good in the end however, because it was proven that she was batshit crazy as she started sleeping with a professor at the local university that was accused of sexual assault of a 13 y/o
>>
>>38447807
>>38447808
Thank you. Still, no one's helped me with the next step, I really don't k ow what to do, pls help.
>>
>>38447650
>Gf
You haven't even gone out yet kid let alone fucked her
>>
Deep down I'll always be a robot, I really like this girl and just need some help with the next steps, I don't want to fuck this up...
>>
>>38447899
I asked hey if she'd go steady with me, verbatim. And she said yes, she's my gf
>>
>>38447938
Just keep talking to her anon
>>
>>38447650
Don't over think it, just relax and do what feels normal. Don't be creepy and don't smother her. Having a gf is fun but don't let it become your whole world
>>
>>38447513
What you need to do is have her pass some kind of test to make sure she's loyal so I'll tell you what to do. First you go on Craigslist and find the darkest, most hung nigger you can find. Then you tell him that you want to see if he can seduce your gf. Then you buy them all drinks at your place and encourage your gf to let loose, if she loses and has sex with the black guy let them finish and then clean them up. Afterwards you must break up with her and tell her she failed the test.
>>
>>38448159
It's brialliant!
>>
File: lonelyd.jpg (14KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
lonelyd.jpg
14KB, 306x306px
>>38447513
Play it cool don't let your autism get the better of you. You can use this as experience if nothing else. If things fail remember pic related.
>>
>>38448247
Thank you, I really needed this. ;^)
>>
To those people saying b uself:
To be honest she's a co worker and I put a persona when I'm at work or with her, I feel so fake. I don't think she'll like the real, autistic, rude, uncaring person that I really am...
>>
>>38447552
This guy knows the game. Also: Always be a supreme gentleman and say sorry, excuse her, and double-guess yourself at all times. Just like u say u did with her not having to go with u. That makes them wet as fuck and their bead get all diamonds.
>>
>>38447513
>dating a "girl" named Brian
>>
>>38448471
She raced her truck vs my sports car, I didn't want to make her feel forced to go out with me.
>>
>sister lines me up a date for a few days after my bday
>birthday, her and her friends bring me out to lunch
>constantly feeds me birthday shots and free drinks
>oh by the way we're going to have you hang out with the girl tonight
>like 400 calories for lunch, 6 mimosas, 6 g&ts, four beers and eight shots later
>vomiting
>obnoxious yelling
>bitch is clearly not impressed

t-thanks family for keeping me here
>>
>>38447794
>read trp larping 'field reports' and advice which is good for fucking bar sluts but generally terrible for growing a good relationship with a nice girl
>treat your nice gf like a pile of dogshit to 'dreadgame' her and hold your frame
>your nice gf sees everything she liked about you initially change as you become a cold asshole
Sounds like a plan.
>>
>>38448780
This, at least the persona I put up is of a quirky normie but acting like an asshole doesn't seem fair to her.
>>
>>38447513
WHO'D EVER THOUGHT SHE'D BE BETTER
AT TURN'N'SCREW THAN ME
I DO IT FOR MY LIFE
>>
>>38448861
What do you mean, care to elaborate?
>>
>go steady

how the fuck are you posting on 4chan from the 1950s
>>
>>38448780
>only adopting the bad parts of TRP
You're doing it very, very wrong, my dude. Lurk more.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.